I don't know if this is the right forum, but here is goes: I'm going to Disney in October and I bought my tickets from AA about 3 months ago. I'm going to be taking 3 different planes to get there, 2 AA and one from a local airline in my country. I'm starting to get really concerned though after hearing about the delays, cancellations and even a possible strike. Even a delay would be bad in my situation because then I would need a different connecting flight and this new flight could end up delayed as well. My main concern though is if they cancel the flight or worse, shut down completely due to a strike. What am I supposed to do then? Would they put me in another flight with another company? Or am I just out of luck and out of all the money for the plane tickets, hotels, park tickets, etc? If someone has any experience with this type of situation, please share. BTW, I can check the seat maps for my flights online and they are pretty much booked solid, so they would have a ton of people to put in new flights, if it came to that. It sounds like it would be a real mess and could end up costing me vacation days or even making my vacation not happen at all.