~A XMAS STORY~decorations, crowds, pixies..AND A BLOODY NOSE~ACTUAL UPDATE 11/9 p190

Awesome Animal Kingdom update!!!

I hope you feel better before your New York trip.

I just love the AK Christmas tree -- the colors and ornaments are so pretty.

Hurray for Tusker House! We love it there, but I can't believe Goofy snubbed you! How rude! :eek:

Luke always looks like he is thoroughly enjoying himself -- such a cutie!

It's your last day already? :eek: I don't want it to end! Yours is the second great review of TH that I've read this weekend. I may just have to try it -- if only for that juice!

I've never seen Devine - she looks so cool! I would never be able to walk on stilts so gracefully.

Luke & Chris are just adorable. He's a great dad, you can tell. And tell Anna not to worry about that pic - we know she's a great mom too. :)

Hi Dawn,
What a great update. Halarious about the cookie/ornamament, wonder if they were even supposed to be edible : ) Loved the AK decorations, thanks for taking all the great pictures of it! I am so glad you got to see DIVINE, isn't she amazing! Great video of her too! I loved the pictures of Anna and Luke when she said the first pic looked like she hated her kid and then you took another one:rotfl: too funny!:laughing:. Sorry about Goofy at Tusker House, you know, of all the character meals I've always felt the most rushed there, we've always gotten like 2.5 seconds with each character, glad he came back though. Can't wait to read more, great report as always.
Lesley

i loved the things they had at the bottom of the tree. here's eeyore for erica and memom.....

08-20.jpg

Look at the way the haughty zebras and the accusing giraffes are looking at Eeyore, like he's done something wrong! No wonder he's sad - poor guy!

Just walking up to that awesome tree gives me such a great feeling, and that's before I even get into the park and do anything. I really, really, really like Animal Kingdom!

Jill and crew did the Tusker House breakfast in October and liked it. I can't remember if she said characters seemed rushed there or not. I'll have to ask her again what their experience was.

The characters are very cute in their safari clothes. The bulletin board outside my classroom has Winnie, Tigger, and Eeyore in safari clothes (the plush dolls) and animal print letters that says Third Grade is an Adventure!, so I get a momentary Animal Kingdom fix every morning when I walk into my room. I will probably use the same board next year, since it turned out so cute, only it'll say Second Grade, and it'll be further down the hall, since I'm getting to change classes. :)

Thanks for all the great pictures to start off my Monday!

luke ended up with like 5 plates by the time chris and anna had gotten all of his food! :laughing: i think he's making pirate faces here.

52-4.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your TR- I'm loving Luke as well. Love his hair (I know he's had it cut since), and is actually the style my ds is growing his hair into. See how inspirational your TR is. You'll have to mention to Anna that Luke's hair is inspiring to a little boy in Sydney, Australia. :rotfl:

I thought I quoted a picture (oh well) but I had to comment about Chris' Mickey PJ bottoms - love them. I don't think my DH would EVER wear those. Tell Chris he rocks! I hope I get to see DeVine as well. She always looks so beautiful and graceful.

I have to sat I was snubbed my Eeyore. Me and DH were walking in Epcot and we went back to watch the "Beetles" so I was sitting on some steps back there having a ciggy break when all of sudden out comes Eeyore and he walked right by me. I threw my camera to DH and started following him to get into line so I could get my picture with him, well he totally ignored me and kept turning around to see if other kids were there and totally would not look at me, I kept touching him say "hi Eeyore" - nothin'. So I decided I was not going to see characters anymore and that was that. I was hurt, I paid money to get into Disney, why shouldn't I get my picture and autograph with him - because I had no kids, not fair. Then we moved onto France, Belle was out there in the garden area with Beast, DH wouldn't let me stand in line so I took a picture from afar well Belle looked at me and said something like Beast gets mad about something, like I wasn't standing in line so put down the camera - then he started stopping his feet. I was like :confused: Well I would say the next day we saw Chip and Dale in MK in Adventure Land I believe and DH talked me into getting my picture with them and I am glad I did because they stood on either side of me and rubbed my back. Yup I decided I would get my picture with the characters but not Eeyore! So there. I boycotted Eeyore for a long time. I did however go to Crystal Palace in 2004 and he was there and was so nice to me I decided I would :love:Eeyore again. So I totally understand what you're coming from. Sorry that was long.

i think it's so cute that chris was the only adult out there with luke!

50-4.jpg

51-4.jpg

ray got the video camera out and filmed some of it. i love stuff like this at disney. so much fun!

I think it's great that Chris got up and danced around with Luke, again my DH would have not have done that, he's almost a Disney party pooper. It almost looks like Chris was having more fun than the kids :goodvibes

Tusker House looks great. That may have to be on our schedule for places to go. I have never had my picture with Daisy so that will be cool.

Tusker house looks like it is a great place for breakfast! I love all the pictures of the Christmas tree at AK. We didn't get to visit AK or DHS on our Thanksgiving trip so it is nice to be able to see the decorations.

I am so glad that your brother has gotten to see Margot again...I hope that once he goes to court that he will get to spend more time with her.

Your pictures in front of the AK tree are great. I am glad you enjoyed Tusker House. We had reservations there but ended up not going for some reason. It sounds like the food was really good. How much of that food did Luke end up eating? That was quite a feast he had.

I hope things go well with your brother's hearing. I know you are ready to start spoiling your beautiful niece.

that breakfast does look good, i would like to try chef mickeys for breakfast some time, i lover there dinners so i am sure hte breakfast would be just as good.

Dawn I just did a Tusker House breakfast update on my TR yesterday too and yours way just way better! I have to make sure to check with you to make sure we're not going to update on the same thing on the same day because yours made mine look bad!! :laughing:

So obviously I thought it was a great update. The pictures of all the interaction at TH came out really good. I loved it there too and we definitely will be back to eat there again. The food was soooo good! I'm going to have to try that mealie pap stuff because I didn't get any this time. Beautiful pictures of the rest of AK too. I really just love this park!!

Okay seriously Dawn, this was the most hilarious update ever!

The boys sleeping on the couch was adorable!

Ray's "Woo!" photo!

Anna's "I hate my son" then "I love you" photo!

Luke's 1,000 plates and pirate face photo!

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Tusker House looks good! I love to think about Disney food. :rotfl:
Glad you were feeling better for your last day!

well, i thought i was gonna have time to update before i leave for NYC on friday morning, but i have a plea day tomorrow and those usually take all day. so that's not gonna happen! sorry!

but i just HAD to share these with you guys!!!!!! audrey (my stepmom/brett's mom) called me today and said that jordan randomly e-mailed her some pictures. i will never be able to figure that girl out! :confused3 the point is we got some new pictures of little miss margot!!!!

i'm guessing this one was taken not too long after she was born. she looks very similar to what she looked like at the hospital....

fabe1.jpg

strike a pose!!!

100_02391.jpg

okay, this one baffles me. what is that yellow stuff on her waist??? any ideas?????? we thought it was pee but it's awfully high and it's awfully YELLOW to be pee! i love this picture though because she looks peeved about something and it reminds me so much of brett!!!! :rotfl:

100_02721.jpg

and my favorite......so girly!

sooocute1.jpg

i'm so happy i got to see some more recent pictures. she really does look like her daddy, especially when he was that age. she has her mommy's nose though. hopefully i'll be able to share some more soon!

i will be back later tonight to do replies!

OH MY GOSH!! I love the last pic of Margot...she is such a doll!!

Okay, your right that does look like pee but it is really high. It almost looks like something was spilled on her?? I just don't have a clue!

Okay Dawn.. it is breastfed baby poop!

(I have three kids who had those same type spot of blow outs...)

Have a fantastic trip in NYC!!!!

She has Brett's mouth, for sure. You can see him all in her!

I'm glad you guys got to have those pictures, and we're looking forward to many more after the 28th. :hug:

Yep, Bella has messed up some outfits with that same mustard yellow shoo-shoo. Shout works wonders, if you get to it quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter