• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A WONDERful way to celebrate Independence Day! - Disney Wonder July 1, 2013

Is anyone interested in booking a private mixology class on one of our sea days? Based on the large segment of our group on Facebook, we have 23 people interested, but need a minimum of 25 to book the class with DCL. It would cost about $15/pp. Any takers?

Awesome!!! Welcome!!! This is going to be a blast!!! Everyone we've met on DIS and the Facebook Group connected to it seems so fun and nice!! :banana::cool1::love:

Hi there,
My family is going on the Disney Wonder cruise on 7/1/2013. My friend who has cruised before mentioned that we HAD to do the fish extender exchange and to get on the message boards. So here I am! I would love to join your website if possible to get more scoop on everything (I'm a super-newbie).

We'll be in 6039.

Those traveling are myself and hubby, our two daughters (will be a brand-new 6yrs old for one and we are setting sail on what will be my 9 yr old's birthday). My sister and her family are also going (her, her hubby, and her two kids - 7 yr old boy and 11 yr old girl). I'm sure they will want to be in on the extender thing as well, but since my sis and her hubb are super busy at work and wouldn't have time to get on this thread. Could I add them to the fish extender group? I might actually just surprise them with one/the gifts so that they don't have to worry about setting it all up.

Anyway, wanted to touch base and get the ball rolling.

:)
Rachel (aka Rieckhoff family)

Welcome!!!! We are SoCal, too, in Diamond Bar:yay: ! It will be great meeting you!

Lori

:rotfl:

We have just joined the FE and we are all so excited to be going on this cruise! We live in Southern California about 20 minutes from Disneyland. Unfortunately we do not have Facebook accounts :( I've heard there is a lot of fun going on over there. This is going to be our first cruise and we are counting down the days.

Have not posted on the DIS board for awhile, so thought I would say HI!!!! Finished some of the FE gifts today YEAH :rotfl: Start my new job as a flight nurse on May 6th (I hope) and we set sail in 70days. All happening fast.... but I am ready for Vacation :banana:

Just wondering for those of you who have cruised before if you have booked port adventures independently and what your experience had been?

Have not posted on the DIS board for awhile, so thought I would say HI!!!! Finished some of the FE gifts today YEAH :rotfl: Start my new job as a flight nurse on May 6th (I hope) and we set sail in 70days. All happening fast.... but I am ready for Vacation :banana:

Flight nurse! Nice! I briefly thought about that a while back but realized that I like controlled environments too much. The field is just not for me.

Just wondering for those of you who have cruised before if you have booked port adventures independently and what your experience had been?

We have not booked independently before, but everything we are doing this trip we have booked on our own. I feel particularly safe doing independent bookings for this trip because we'll be traveling to a place that is still within the US. So far, the experience has been great. We've saved a few bucks and the customer service has been lovely!

We booked a Misty Fjords floatplane excursion through Island Wings in Ketchikan (recommended by many past cruisers here on the DIS), and are doing a bus-rail excursion through the Yukon and on the White Pass Railway through Chilkoot Charters. (A bunch of people in this group are doing that one, too!)

Hey everyone! I will be joining you on this cruise!!! It's me and my 2 girls DD16 and DD11. This will be our second Disney cruise! We were on the Magic out of Galveston in January. We are really excited to meet everyone!!!

Hey everyone! I will be joining you on this cruise!!! It's me and my 2 girls DD16 and DD11. This will be our second Disney cruise! We were on the Magic out of Galveston in January. We are really excited to meet everyone!!!

Welcome, welcome! I'll add you to our roll call - feel free to hop on the Facebook group, as well! Things are hoppin' over there as people's plans for this cruise take shape. This is a really great group.

Thought I'd give us a bump. This is my first post on the DISboards in months :upsidedow Too busy with uni, although I've just finished my first two subjects.

Anyone who is lurking - come and join us on the FB page. Lots of activity there now that we're so close. Only 38 sleeps for us until we leave for the airport ! Woo hoo !!! :cool1:

Cheers,
Sally :)

This is my first Disney cruise - and before going I hope we will get to do it again someday. This trip is a definite bucket lister - Disney cruise AND Alaska all in one. VERY Excited!

My extended family are all coming on this trip (12 total):
myself, DH, DD, DS,
Sister-in-law, husband & their 2 girls
MIL & FIL
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa

I have really appreciated scanning the forums for packing tips, etc. See you on board!

This is my first Disney cruise - and before going I hope we will get to do it again someday. This trip is a definite bucket lister - Disney cruise AND Alaska all in one. VERY Excited!

myself, DH, DD, DS,
MIL & FIL

I have really appreciated scanning the forums for packing tips, etc. See you on board!

Welcome Melissa! It's a very fun group & we are all super excited for the cruise! Come on over to the Facebook page where we are a lot more active! You get daily count downs too ;)

What is the name of the FB page? I tried searching the thread and FB but not sure. Thanks! Oh, and we are the Spaid's (Tyler, Melissa, Maggie, James) room 1054.

What is the name of the FB page? I tried searching the thread and FB but not sure. Thanks! Oh, and we are the Spaid's (Tyler, Melissa, Maggie, James) room 1054.

Oh I'm on my phone & can't copy a link but if you friend or message me on fb Clare forbes-black - ill add u!

There is a link on Page 1 of this thread for you. Happy to have you aboard!

myself, DH, DD, DS,
MIL & FIL

Welcome Aboard! Just under 5weeks now!

Anyone else ordered a FE from Gradysmommy on Etsy? She has done nothing but stall and give excuses for not shipping.

My wife ordered one on March 10th and we have not received it. IMO this is a very bad way of doing business on her part.

Anyone else ordered a FE from Gradysmommy on Etsy? She has done nothing but stall and give excuses for not shipping.

My wife ordered one on March 10th and we have not received it. IMO this is a very bad way of doing business on her part.

I did several years ago & exactly the same thing happened to me. I was so stressed. I too ordered months ahead of time. It eventually arrived, literally the day before we cruised. Along with 2 personalized pillowcases with my kids names on, it was a nice touch but not worth my stress. I was trying to figure out how I would fix bags onto my FE. So sorry :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter