• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A WONDERful 'crew boat' trip to Alaska! (Update 1/21/15)

motheroftheyear

Earning My Ears
We just returned from an amazing once in a lifetime trip, the 2014 August 25th sailing to Alaska. I have read so many helpful trip reports over the past year, I am doing one for our trip as a way to pay it forward.

My three year old has spent the last year talking about going on a 'crew boat' to Alaska, therefore the name of the trip report. :thumbsup2

First Installment, the day before...

Love your report so far! Your kids are adorable. I"m still cracking up at your son getting busted at the hotel. :rotfl:

Love your blog including the non-vacation posts! I'm subscribing. :)

Jill in CO

Love your report so far! Your kids are adorable. I"m still cracking up at your son getting busted at the hotel. :rotfl:

Love your blog including the non-vacation posts! I'm subscribing. :)

Jill in CO

Thanks Jill! They certainly keep us on our toes! :rotfl2:

This is so fun! Love your itinerary - fun times with your family before your cruise.

I'm excited to read the next installment of your cruise... I love it and I must say, some of your pictures had tears in my eyes..

Can't wait for more. I love that you and security supported each other when your son was "busted" Pretty cool that it lasted all week too.

We are going next May to Alaska on the members cruise. I have already booked 4 nights pre-cruise at the Pan Pacific, thanks for confirming this choice, that it is worth the money, just to see the Wonder, outside of your room on embarkation morning. I know that I, too, will be up early to see her in the harbor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter