A WISH for Cold Tea? Ana's aMAWzing Disney Trip! 12/1-12/7 ~Last Entry~ p.127

So thankful for the good news you received today. have thought of you guys all day long. God is good!!:thumbsup2

Well, obviously, I've been off the boards all day, with a giganticly (probably not word, but I like it anyway) busy day tomorrow, and I've missed this fantastic news!! I know how relieved you both must be- bless her little heart!! What a load off your shoulders for a while again!

I'm so happy for you to have met another DISer!! That's really fun, huh?!

Looking forward to your next update- although, if you put it up tonight, I'll likely not see it until Monday. :goodvibes Have a wonderful weekend, Tim! Time to relax and drink in the thankfulness!

Love the update, we love Sea World! The Believe show is being re-done in a couple months, maybe it will be a lot better then? Love the Dolphin pictures!
I knew the show was getting revamped but I had no idea when. That isn't gonna help you though. :confused3

Thanks!

fun update, and I bet it was a fun change of pace. It's ok, you can like both, I won't flame you. I mean I like apples, and I like oranges!

Well not really. I like apples MUCH better but...

:rotfl:
:rotfl2::rotfl2: Your funny! Thanks for not flaming me! :furious:

Seriously though, it looked like a fun day and I'm glad you snuck back onto the Polar Express. The E's would LOVE that!
It was a good ride... just like the train ride in the movie!

Thinking of you guys tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you. :)

Ah so this is why one of the job postings said they were hiring people 6ft tall!! :rotfl: That's a big shamu!
:rotfl2::rotfl2:
I guess I couldda had a job there! :yes::

Loved the new update and I'm glad to hear you liked Sea World. It's ok, you can like all the Orlando theme parks. In fact I bet you are hoping that they open up the Thrill theme park (you can read about it here http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/stories/2010/10/11/daily19.html) so you can call it your favorite park.
Thanks for the link. They should make a park of just roller coasters. That would be cool!

I keep telling my sister to check out SW with her girls but I get the comment that it's not Disney so she doesn't care to see it.
HAHA!!!! We are Disney lovers but we really had a great day in SW.

On my heart this morning.
Now it looks like I have an update to read. :woohoo:
Thanks.

I guess that means you're just going to have to take Juliana back so that she can ride with him again.
I guess so... wonder when that is gonna be? :confused3

I congratulate you on your will power.
I think it was more of my DW yelling at me to 'Come on!' :lmao:

I'm sure there's some type of proper etiquette answer on that somewhere, but I've got to say, that's the first time I've ever seen this question asked.
You'll be happy to know that I didn't take any pictures... but I should of. The food was great! :thumbsup2

It looks like you had a great day and a great meal with Mel's family. I look forward to reading about the last Disney day, I hope it turns out to be very magical.
It was a great day... I should have the start of day 6 very soon.

I'll be thinking about Juliana today... I look forward to hearing some good news later.
Thank you.

LOVE ALL of the updates.... you are going do fast if I miss one day on here I can't keep up .... :lmao:
Sorry... you can always use the links in post #2 to skip all the banter. ;)

Our girls are very excited about going to SW, it looks alot different from when I went 15 years ago!!!!
I'm sure they will have a blast at SW!

I am saying prayers that everything goes well today with the appointment & everything comes back clear!!!! Sending you all :hug:......
Thank you.

I haven't been posting, but I have been reading. I hope that everything goes well with today's appointment.:hug:
Thank you.

thanks for the tour of SW....if i remember right i think it was a sea world that i went to in hawaii...it was alot of fun...but i have never been to the in FL.
I never knew there was a SW in Hawaii. :confused3

mmm homemade pasta and sauce sounds good...thanks and only a few more hours till lunch.
:rolleyes:
Woops... sorry about that. :sad2:

First off...goodluck today. We will keep her in our heart all day!
Thank you.

And thanks so much for the Sea World Pictures. I love them. I think we will have a great time there. It will be diffferent, but good. It will be neat to see the differences from the one we used to have in OHIO too. I am debating on doing the pick a pearl at Sea World or Epcot. I guess we'll see how the day goes.
The SW pick a pearl is much more dramatic than the Epcot one... I have no idea which ones quality is better. :confused3

I love the scenery shots you took as well. I am starting to think I might need to get more memory cards. My big camera is 12 MP's and I haven't taken it to Disney yet, and am worried I will use all 3 I have in no time. (last trip I took 1 1/2 cards using the big guy I had then, and I didn't use it every day.) I will bring my P&S and I am planning on getting a waterproof one as well, but I have a habit of snapping a lot of pictures. :laughing:
hummmm..... I always bring my macbook with me so I just DL pics every day. Plus then if I ever lost the camera I wouldn't loose all my pics. I'm sure you will blow through a lot of cards with a 12mp camera.:eek:

Tim, I loved all of the updates on the Sea World Day ...what an AMAZING time. I think it is wonderful you were able to spend time with family on Ana's MAW trip. I had NO IDEA there was a Polar Express ride/exhibit at SW...how fun. Sorry the Shamu show was underwhelming. I love all of the photos and the pick a pearl diver is cool...Thanks for sharing so many GREAT experiences with us all! :goodvibes Both my hubby and boys could play Shamu in costme...wonder if it pays well...

Yeah for clear scans!!!! Awesome news.

Glad you had a great day at Sea World. This was/is my kids favorite park. Sad that the Shamu show is different. Is the Polar Express a new ride? I don't remember that one. Oh...I loved the videos.

Hey everyone.. we are home. I will respond to all of you later on tonight but I wanted to tell you that Juliana's scans were clear!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo: We don't know the blood work results yet but everything seems to be ok. Thank you all for thinking of us and keeping Juliana in your prayers.

:dance3: :yay: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Poor Little Man who couldn't ride the Polar Express! :sad1: Next time hopefully he rode the non-stimulator side at least---or he was tall enough!

SW has a pick a pearl just like Disney.. except they have divers dive down to retrieve the oyster in a big tank. They do dives and pose for pictures too!!!

DSC01054.jpg

Dude! That is stinkin' cool!

What a fantastic day with the family at Sea World! We definitely will have to go sometime. Maybe on our next two week trip. :laughing:

Love the palm tree Santa! :rotfl:

Hey everyone.. we are home. I will respond to all of you later on tonight but I wanted to tell you that Juliana's scans were clear!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo: We don't know the blood work results yet but everything seems to be ok. Thank you all for thinking of us and keeping Juliana in your prayers.

Plus, I had a little DIS meet at the hospital too. ;)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3: So glad to hear this Tim!!!!!

And a DIS Meet? Who???

We are headed outta here in about an hour, so not sure when I'll be back on here, but I hope you have a smooth, and fast! week... :goodvibes

Yet another great update! Even though it included a shark tank!

Feeding the dolphins looks incredible! That video was very cute, Juliana looked like a pro! I love how you kept asking 'can I do one, can I do one?':laughing:

OMG! An exhibit called SHARK ENCOUNTER??:eek: I'd have passed that by without even a glance! Oh my, it sounds like stepping into my nightmare...a conveyor belt that does DOWN while sharks are swimming overhead?? No thanks dude. Didn't you see Jaws 3?!?! I'd have probably passed out and then the conveyor belt would've carried me out to the exit.:laughing: Juliana is quite brave to have gone through it. I'm impressed!

That carousel looks like such fun! So cute and inviting. Actually, I'm loving all the SW pics, the landscaping and all are so beautiful.

That little coaster looks cute too! Hmmmm, I'm thinking Juliana will have no problem riding coasters with you when she's older!:thumbsup2 This pic shows how excited they both were, so adorable.
DSC01006.jpg

Bummer that the Shamu show was a bit of let down because it was so short. But honestly, the one we saw in San Diego a few years ago was short as well and my sister and I both thought it would have been longer.

Ooooh, the Polar Express! So awesome! But definitely sad that the poor little guy couldn't ride! How frustrating for him and you to be handling the meltdown. I'm glad though that you and Ana snuck on later! Good thinking!

Love the pick a pearl thing! Very cool! And also very sweet that the diver gave Juliana a jewel. It's those little things that really sweeten a trip and make special memories, isn't it?

I suppose it would seem strange to take pics of someone's food in their home. We have a very sweet neighbor who made us a turkey out of fruit (cantelope for the body, raisin eyes, grapes for the feathers) and I told her to hold on while I took a quick pic before my kids devoured it. Thinking back, I distinctly recall her look of surprise when I took the pic! So ya, it's probably not normal!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter