A Winter Escape to the Enchanted Forest-Jan'13 TR:**5/21 Parting Thoughts/New PTR!

DD was mesmerized by the dancing in Asia

E27B4889-012A-4E0E-84B1-8C46B26580C5-3334-0000011FC83BCB92.jpg

Hi! I hope you have a wonderful trip! Thanks for posting the link to your previous trip--I'm enjoying reading your trip report! We are looking forward to our next trip this fall! I've discovered some great tips in your report! I hope you're having a great day! Jennifer

jenniferreich said:
Hi! I hope you have a wonderful trip! Thanks for posting the link to your previous trip--I'm enjoying reading your trip report! We are looking forward to our next trip this fall! I've discovered some great tips in your report! I hope you're having a great day! Jennifer

Thanks for joining in. So happy to hear that my TR is still being read after all these months!

We're having a great trip so far! Can't wait to share the pics! Took 400 so far.

Two times on TSMM this morning; once with standby and once with fp. The standby wait time jumped up to 45 mins at 9am and people were waiting in the outdoor queue!

Star Tours twice now.
Getting fps for RnRC
3DDB9D96-2507-4EFE-B5D5-EBE3DAE38667-3334-00000150CE88B2A7.jpg

LOVE this ride!

Also spreaded some pixie dust and gave away two FPs for ToT to two teenagers getting in the 35 minute standby line.

00E7111A-09B2-4D42-AA7D-2193FD55DB73-3334-0000015AD5F2EC7D.jpg

My son and I love the TOT but havent tried RnRc yet but will get to try it this spring. Also love dinner at Boma. Glad that you are having a great time and thanks for sharing.

We were just at DHS this morning too! And we did TSM, morning standby then fastpass. We are just about to head to Epcot now. We want to do the new Test Track, but we'll see how long the wait is. I will be taking pictures of Illuminations on the balcony of Tokyo Dining. Maybe we'll see you guys! I'll be the guy with a tripod, camera and back pack. Gray Mickey shirt with black sleeves.

Love all of the live updates!! LOVE LOVE the Nemo wall-hanging in your room (the fish!!).

Ahh. . . Boma! I love that place!!

Have fun!!

Pixel Dust said:
We were just at DHS this morning too! And we did TSM, morning standby then fastpass. We are just about to head to Epcot now. We want to do the new Test Track, but we'll see how long the wait is. I will be taking pictures of Illuminations on the balcony of Tokyo Dining. Maybe we'll see you guys! I'll be the guy with a tripod, camera and back pack. Gray Mickey shirt with black sleeves.

Hope you had a great day! We came back to our resort at 8pm. The kids were worn out and didnt look like we could make it out till Illuminations.

StitchIsOurHero said:
Love all of the live updates!! LOVE LOVE the Nemo wall-hanging in your room (the fish!!).

Ahh. . . Boma! I love that place!!

Have fun!!

I should try you the wall Crush in the same style!

Add me as another who just read your last TR. Enjoyed it very much! We did a split stay at AKV and The Poly last June. We loved both for different reasons.
Enjoying your live updates as well!!

Have fun!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter