• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Whole New World of Disney ~ Lia's Birthday Shore & Sea Dream Trip! UPDATED 6/24!!!!

For it being a shorter cruise, I totally get wanting to explore the ship more. Wow! The Royal Palace looks amazing!! That bread basket is to die for, I need that for my house! Can't wait to see Pirate Night!

We just got back from our 3 Days on the Dream on Monday. We did not have alarm clock or wave phone issues, but one morning one of my kids had fallen asleep with the TV on so at like 4am Disney Jr's "Wake up Song"
was my unpleasant wake up call.

hah! that's definitely preferable to all the beeping. Hope your cruise was amazing!

For it being a shorter cruise, I totally get wanting to explore the ship more. Wow! The Royal Palace looks amazing!! That bread basket is to die for, I need that for my house! Can't wait to see Pirate Night!

Yeah, I would have hated to leave it feeling like we missed out on seeing a lot of it. We definitely got very familiar with the Dream and that's really what we wanted. :)

APRIL 11, 2014
Day 5, Part 2 In Which We Get Royal Up in the Palace

We got the quesadillas as an appetizer. I had one and it was fine, but I probably wouldn't order it again.

16129507337_c1f2f5e373_o.png

For my main course I got the meat loaf, potatoes, and vegetables. Meat loaf in general is not my favorite but the choices were kinda slim. This was good enough - the potatoes and veggies I enjoyed a lot.

15692895924_1897b22bef_z.jpg

Jess got the turkey and cheese sandwich with chips. I think she ate half of it. Our opinion of the lunch here was that it was fine but really nothing to write home about.

16314450572_666cd9059a_z.jpg

We both got the Key Lime Pie for dessert. YUM I love this and rarely eat it for some reason. I'm really happy it was an option on this day!

16315365655_5eb130c4f0_o.png

Jess took some more amazing pictures of the atrium before we headed back to the room.

15695432403_ae23ed4e12_z.jpg

16315312125_2086f4853e_z.jpg

We were so excited to see MAX GOOF in the lobby!

15695432353_9b311a6a18_z.jpg

16313521101_8dd06c8ea2_z.jpg

*Sigh* So perfect.

16313521131_b362f3165a_z.jpg

As you can see, when most guests are out in Nassau, the ship is quite empty! It's really nice to enjoy the Dream this way. If there are any ports that aren't a priority for you, I highly recommend staying on the ship. We didn't regret it at all. There's just so much to do and I barely have even gotten to any of it yet!

15693100244_f2787090cb_z.jpg

Outside of Royal Palace, I traded for this pin.

16289473776_9fcc60ec36_z.jpg

Yeah, pin trading!!! Pin trading is actually as much of a thing on the cruise as it is in the parks, but I hadn't done much of it before this point. Definitely bring traders with you, though, trust me!

This was my view of Jess for the majority of our cruise:

16129553597_c6edfe3d80_z.jpg

PHOTOGRAPHER IN ACTION. haha

After that we went back to the room to change out of our swimsuits and into our day clothes. On the cruise, you change a lot during the day. I was happy I brought lots of options! I mean, don't overpack, but if you're like me you like to have some different things to choose from. I like sundresses and rompers for this kind of trip because they are cute, easy, and take up such little space. Also, you are always just minutes from all of your belongings unlike in Disney World where you are park hopping and have to make sure you dress comfortably and practically all the time. On the cruise you can wear shorts and a tank and then run back up to throw a dress on before your dinner. So convenient!

I took this selfie while waiting for my turn in the shower... why I'm including it in this report for all to see is a mystery...

16315417255_767cba2f3c_o.png

We needed more Eye Scream so that happened. Jess felt hot and fancy eating it, but when doesn't she? Really.

16129507187_a4d33f66eb_o.png

From there we headed over to the D-Lounge for a drawing class! I was so excited. I'm sure you guys all know about how much I love the classes at Hollywood Studios so I was pumped to try another version of this.

16129395069_e8c361cf46_z.jpg

~*~THE ILLUSION OF LIFE~*~

The D-Lounge

16314709162_4efa3bc375_z.jpg

Well, let's just say the same level of quality was not here on the Disney Dream. It was more amusing than anything and not on purpose.

The biggest difference (read: problem) is that they did not hire an animator for this. The Cast Member teaching this class openly admitted to not having much artistic skill. He made jokes about it, but I felt bad for him. He struggled through teaching and would often say things like, "Uhhh... hmm. Well. Oh, right now we draw the nose. Okay well that's a little crooked... but you get the idea!"

I know I'm not a genius or anything, and I get that I don't know anything about running a cruise ship but for a drawing class I would hire someone who is a talented artist. I also think the guy may have been a little bitter about having to do this class, I can't remember exactly but he made some jokes that you could tell were not entirely jokes about how he is not an artist, so basically like, why are they making him do this LOL.

We were given these sheets, which I liked but they weren't really the right size for what we were doing.

16128191430_9c0991d9fe_z.jpg

His teaching of Goofy wasn't so bad, in fact I came out with this:

16128191820_32e7dc097b_z.jpg

However his teaching of Pluto was pretty sad. It did not make sense to us at all, especially the way he wanted to do the ears. I don't really have natural drawing talent, I need the animators to guide me in order to do a good job, so I gave up on Pluto. Jess on the other hand drew her own version of Pluto which turned out awesome.

16129714617_f5c5cda0d3_z.jpg

The class was mostly empty and started with a quick highlight reel of every Disney animated film. You were supposed to yell out each movie but I was not in the mood to yell out 50+ titles.

I'd say it's still worth doing but just be aware that if you have done the class at WDW or DL you are definitely going to notice a difference there.

After that we went to go check out what was going on with food on Deck 11 at the moment. Cause yeah in a couple days we would be back to real life where there isn't unlimited food all around you for free, so it was time to stock up!

Cabana's was not open at the moment, so we checked out the cafe that's near the adult pool area. It was really nice in there, basically a big Walt tribute

16129428859_d641866331_o.png

However they mainly had different coffees and pastries. Flo's Cafe, the quick service restaurant up there, had some good options though. I got chicken and fries

16128057938_cb4772bfc5_o.png

These were good. I like the small portion, perfect for people like us who just ate and will be eating again soon.

We hung out a bit and then made our way back down to the lobby.
There were great views of the Disney Wonder that was docked next to us.

16128190310_588954d530_z.jpg

16289655516_2fc3e4ffc7_z.jpg

I would love to eventually go on all of the ships and compare the differences. I saw a TV special on the Disney Magic and the renovations look TO DIE FOR so I am currently obsessed with that one, however I would obviously love any of them. I'd go back to the Dream in heartbeat too.

It was almost time for a character gathering in the main atrium (Deck 3) so we headed over there. I believe the listing said something vague like "Character Friends" so we didn't really know who would be there and then (I can't remember how) we found out it was going to be Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, and Goofy dressed as Pirates for Pirate Night! Unfortunately we were not yet in our pirate costumes, but it was still so much fun!

We were new to this whole character gathering thing. These are run completely differently from Walt Disney World's character meets and it took us a minute to figure out why Daisy wouldn't come to us since she had no one with her and we were in line right in front of her. She kept trying to communicate that we would have our turn and to wait and we were so confused.

(all these are gonna be from Jess's camera)

15693224044_6e7f15190c_z.jpg

Basically what happens is the characters all stand like 10 feet apart and the first group in line meets the first character. Then they move on to the second character and the next people in line have their turn to meet the first character, and so on. So there is one line for the entire group of characters but you meet them all separately.

It is kind of like speed dating.

I was really bummed about missing the animation class this trip, so I'm glad to hear your thoughts. It'll be at least 3yrs before I get back on DCL, but I'll keep trying to get to the one at DHS. I think you guys did a wonderful job on your drawings!

Speed dating! Yup :rotfl2:That's what it's like.

Can't wait to see your pirate night pictures!

I'm joining in!! I follow you and Jess on Instagram so I remember y'all going on your cruise! But I didn't realize you started a TR!
I love love love DCL, I've been on 8 and I love them soo much. I'm gonna go back through and get all caught up!

OK... just so I'm clear. There is a cruise ship out there in the world with basically Ariel painted on the side (despite it actually not being Ariel due to, you know, copyright and whatnot)????? O to the M to the G!! Sorry, got a little distracted there. :blush:

My goodness, it's amazing how beautiful everything is on the ship. In all honesty, I imagine I too would want to stay on board and explore every nook and cranny of the ship. Even better if enough people leave the ship. More room for you!!

Oh GAWD, swimming with dolphins is pretty much at the very top of my all time bucket list.

Hahaha, Jess and photography are no joke. I love that she works hard for her pictures.

Sundresses, gotcha!! :thumbsup2

I'll tella ya Lia, if you were able too draw Goofy that well with a less than steller instructor, then I think maybe YOU should teach the class. And I imagine Jess can draw Pluto in her sleep, lol.

I'm loving hearing about your trip. Going on a Disney cruise is definitely on my bucket list, but unfortunately it won't happen for a while. The ship is gorgeous and Jess really captured the magic in her photos! I wouldn't have thought to skip a portrait day for more time on the ship, it's a perfect way to soak up more Disney! Can't wait to read more!

So FUN!
Lia, you don't disappoint! Loved all the details, the pics and the selfies! Who doesn't want to see what you look like when waiting for your shower?!!!

Every time I get a notification that you've updated, I find myself hoping, "PLEASE let it be more than just one!!!"

Can't wait for more!!!!

I was really bummed about missing the animation class this trip, so I'm glad to hear your thoughts. It'll be at least 3yrs before I get back on DCL, but I'll keep trying to get to the one at DHS. I think you guys did a wonderful job on your drawings!

Speed dating! Yup :rotfl2:That's what it's like.

Can't wait to see your pirate night pictures!

Yeah, you didn't miss much, definitely get to the one at DHS though... that is one of my favorite attractions. :)

I'm joining in!! I follow you and Jess on Instagram so I remember y'all going on your cruise! But I didn't realize you started a TR!
I love love love DCL, I've been on 8 and I love them soo much. I'm gonna go back through and get all caught up!

Thanks for following along! :)

WOw, 8 cruises, you're lucky!!

OK... just so I'm clear. There is a cruise ship out there in the world with basically Ariel painted on the side (despite it actually not being Ariel due to, you know, copyright and whatnot)????? O to the M to the G!! Sorry, got a little distracted there. :blush:

My goodness, it's amazing how beautiful everything is on the ship. In all honesty, I imagine I too would want to stay on board and explore every nook and cranny of the ship. Even better if enough people leave the ship. More room for you!!

Oh GAWD, swimming with dolphins is pretty much at the very top of my all time bucket list.

Hahaha, Jess and photography are no joke. I love that she works hard for her pictures.

Sundresses, gotcha!! :thumbsup2

I'll tella ya Lia, if you were able too draw Goofy that well with a less than steller instructor, then I think maybe YOU should teach the class. And I imagine Jess can draw Pluto in her sleep, lol.

Ahh I know isn't it awesome?!

I was really happy with our ship exploration time especially because it was so empty. Have fun in Nassau, I need to meet pirate characters!

Thank you!! I'm pretty proud of that drawing... I don't even know how I did it. And yes I have a feeling Jess could take over Pluto's animation at Buena Vista Studios and they'd be well off.

I'm loving hearing about your trip. Going on a Disney cruise is definitely on my bucket list, but unfortunately it won't happen for a while. The ship is gorgeous and Jess really captured the magic in her photos! I wouldn't have thought to skip a portrait day for more time on the ship, it's a perfect way to soak up more Disney! Can't wait to read more!

That's okay... waiting for it will just make it more exciting when you finally get to go! Thank you :)

So FUN!
Lia, you don't disappoint! Loved all the details, the pics and the selfies! Who doesn't want to see what you look like when waiting for your shower?!!!

Every time I get a notification that you've updated, I find myself hoping, "PLEASE let it be more than just one!!!"

Can't wait for more!!!!

Aww thank you so much, what nice compliments! I'm going to try and post more. ;)

APRIL 11, 2014
Day 5, Part 3 In Which Peter Pan Totally Judges Us

So this whole character gathering thing, I think it's really efficient. It's nice to only have to wait on one line and meet 5 characters instead of 5 lines. It's kind of like in Fairytale Hall where you meet 2 princesses after waiting in 1 line.

These gatherings fill up fast and they will cut off the line, so I would arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time.

15693224154_fe98194fc1_z.jpg

Another difference I noticed on the Dream was that so few guests our age were meeting characters. At WDW I feel like it's totally normal to meet characters as an adult, there are tons of people our age in line without children. On the cruise it's mainly families with little kids... just an observation.

16313853261_8cc0f22e6a_z.jpg

After waiting about 20 minutes, we met the leader of the whole crew, Captain Mickey!

16313853281_556432af43_z.jpg

Minnie was next!

16315641465_35be8b9381_z.jpg

She had a particularly cool pirate costume, I thought. She also really liked my necklaces, which are Little Mermaid and Alice in Wonderland themed.

Then we met Goofy! We almost missed him.... he was acting kinda funny. You know, more than usual. He kept giving the signal characters give their attendants when something happens and they need to leave. He disappeared for less than a minute and came right back out... I tell ya, Disney knows how to run it.

15695759853_76a33b9a0a_z.jpg

Donald was next!

16129465759_5bb59dafe4_z.jpg

He was very happy that I pointed out that there was a statue of HIM in the atrium and not Mickey Mouse. Told ya.

Daisy was my favorite of the pirate outfit M&G because she was so ridiculously SASSY. I can't even explain it really, I think it was the giant hoop earrings.

16313854371_a529a05b59_z.jpg

They kept slamming against her head and making clack noises along with her heels. She was stomping around a lot and being her fabulous self and just making a lot of noise. I think she made a good pirate.

The next character we were about to meet was Peter Pan, which we were both really looking forward to! For me, I had never even met him before. I know, it's madness.

Jess, on the other hand, has met him about 4,000 times and is beyond obsessed, so for her that was one of the most important things about the cruise.

We went up a deck to level 4 to get in the already quite long line for Peter. He doesn't greet as much as the Fab 5, so if you or your child's heart is set on him, make sure you check the time he will be out and plan in advance!

The lobby cleared out pretty quickly as soon as the characters left.

16313854431_dfcf4a948f_z.jpg

If I remember correctly, Jake the Neverland Pirate was greeting first and his line turned into Peter's line. We waited a bit and then there he was!

Peter Pan came out like a rocket, yelling and playing and high fiving everyone in line before he made his way over to the front of the line and started greeting. Awesome.

The line took kind of long because Peter was taking a really good amount of time with each person. He was really great. It was fine to wait because it was entertaining to watch but my knee was throbbing like crazy and I was in probably my highest amount of pain at this point (if you don't remember from an earlier update, I fell on my knee before this trip and the pain flared back up once I started walking around WDW). I will never ever take walking without pain for granted again! Jess thought she had Advil in her bag so I was gonna take it right there but unfortunately she didn't. I knew that right after we met Peter I could go buy some, though. It just hurt so so so bad and I was scared Peter was gonna want to play a game or something and I wasn't going to be able to. He was just so animated and fun!

Captain Hook and Smee were greeting on the level above us and we could see them from where we were. Peter kept yelling up to them, crowing, calling them names, etc. Hook would turn around shake his fist, it was great.

There were a couple of kids ahead of us who were so cute. This little boy, maybe like 4 years old, had a play gun and kept shooting at Peter! At first Peter played along and "dodged" all his bullets. It looked so tiring LOL this kid just wouldn't stop!

Finally Peter was like OKAY I THINK YOU'RE OUT OF BULLETS. Hahaha it was hilarious. Then he distracted the kid from the gun by crowing up to Captain Hook again. Hook turned around and pointed to Peter in a menancing way and then Peter called him a codfish. He tried to get the kids to yell it too, it was so funny.

Then the little girl in front of us, again about 4, went up and showed Peter her Frozen book. Peter couldn't really read it so he had her explain the story of Frozen to him. He was like "oh, so this is what everybody is talking about! I've heard this story!" It was really cute and the girl was so adorable and mesmerized by him.

Meanwhile in the middle of this, Hook and Smee finished meeting upstairs so they came down to our level and started trying to creep by so Peter wouldn't see them. At first Peter didn't even notice and I thought they were gone but then Hook came out of nowhere!

It was soooo entertaining. They had a stand off and then Peter said he thought he may have heard THE CROCODILE! Of course we all know this is Hook's greatest fear because the crocodile is the one responsible for his hook hand!

Peter then started to wave his arms up and down and clap them together to imitate the crocodile. Hook and Smee got so scared and started running back and forth manically. It was like watching live theatre, honestly hilarious. Then Peter encouraged everyone in line to do what he was doing and imitate the crocodile and before you knew it Hook freaked and ran away. Then the greetings just continued. It was so fun to watch that!

Finally it was our turn and I asked Peter if he had been on any adventures lately. He said yes but didn't explain, he just asked if we had been in any. I was sad cause I thought he would tell me a story, and also caught off guard. What I said back was, "We have eaten a LOT of food."

This brought on of the most hilarious aspects of the cruise... Peter Pan totally judged us for eating so much.

He kinda made a face and was like "...really?" and then Jess and I elaborated on just how much we had eaten and how much we plan to eat. Leave it to us to be on a cruise and only discuss the food with Peter Pan. We are hopeless LOL.

Peter did, in fact, want me to run around in a circle with him.... OUCH. I don't know how I got through that.

He signed my custom autograph book and was able to sound out the words.

16129784977_ed8de27448_z.jpg

"How... doooo... you...? Get... to... Nev-er-land. Oh! You fly, of course!"

On point, Peter... on point.

Jess and her love.

16128093698_dbc7cdfe85_z.jpg

He spent a lot of time with us and it was a great meet.

16129783057_c7a16e703e_z.jpg

Love you Peter!

16129783367_dc07807232_z.jpg

At this point, I was dealing with some of the worst pain I have ever felt. You will never know how lucky you are that you can walk without pain until you are afraid to take a step because the pain might make you scream. Honestly, I was having so much fun that it helped take my mind off it, but it was time for some help.

I went to the Front Desk to ask where I could buy some Advil or Motrin or something, fully expecting to pay some crazy price, and they just gave me aspirin for free! It totally worked. That and icing my knee for the majority of the time we were back at the room saved this night for me. I could not keep going being in that much pain and I was so thankful that this aspirin worked so well.

We went back to our stateroom so we could change into our costumes for Pirate Night! We had about an hour and so I changed quickly and then got ice right on that knee. That combined with the aspirin they gave me saved the entire cruise. Whenever it was really bad I just sat with the ice and took the pills and it was gone. That was a relief in more ways than one cause it made me realize it must not be that serious if it can go away like that. I was starting to worry I was doing permanent damage by walking so much after getting hurt like that.

Once we were all ready and I felt like a new woman, we headed out. While waiting for the elevator, selfies were necessary.

14939375301_e484e31fed_o.jpg

As you can see, Jess opted to not dress like a pirate. Her theme was that she is always a princess, so we decided to be at odds the whole night. I was always like ARGGGHH! and she was always like *smiles pretty/princess pose* which made for some pretty funny moments!

We went back down to the D-Lounge because Captain Jack Sparrow was greeting there! I normally don't meet him because his lines are so long. I always openly brag about meeting the real thing, Mr. Johnny Depp, so I don't have that big of a desire to meet him usually. On the cruise, everything is different, none of the lines are ever too long! LOVE IT.

Pirate Night selfie time.

14942093972_49c4596588_o.jpg

As you can see I was pillaging and plundering a lot. I mean check out all the... Epcot necklaces..? I was stealing.

The line was pretty long for Jack which actually ended up benefiting us because Jess had forgotten her camera and had to run up to get it.

When we finally got up to Jack, he totally loved us and trust me the feeling was mutual. If he had figured out our room number it wouldn't have been the worst thing, I'll tell you that.

The little boy in front of us was kind of scared of Jack and wouldn't really talk to him. Jack said "Why are you afraid of me? Is it my dreadlocks? The smell?" LOL. He was really great with the kid though and he ended up getting comfortable and they took an adorable photo together.

Once it was our turn, he seemed absolutely charmed by us ladies and we were very flattered and in love.

He asked how long I'd been a pirate and I said 75 years. His reaction was hilarious. I thought it was very accurate to how Johnny Depp would play it. His eyes just got reeeallly wide and he looked at me, like really studied me, very suspiciously. I did not mind! He was very freaked out and asked how it was possible. I told him I had magical powers and said, "Sorcery!" and was obviously cautious of me.

He said several times "She's been a pirate for 75 years!!!" like to the attendant, Jess, the photopass (although the photographers are not called Photopass on the cruise), it was so funny. He was just dumbfounded and kept asking me how I stay so young and fresh looking.

15758288343_c49aaf17cb_z.jpg

He asked Jess what kind of pirate she was. Jess was just like no, hahaha. She wasn't really into the whole pirate thing so she said, "I'm a princess." Jack said something about her being on my crew or something and she repeated "I'm a princess. I don't change character." LOL gotta respect a girl who puts her foot down.

As we left he pointed at our backpacks and was like "Don't forget your effects." LOL I loved him. I really wanted to meet him again. Awesome awesome awesome character.

15758288353_f52e8299e0_z.jpg

I LOVE YOU JACK!

Oh my gosh, Jack! He was the BEST part of our cruise too! My DS was dressed as Davy Jones & he was terrified. It was hilarious! :rotfl2:

I'm so glad you found a way to manage your knee pain! Good thing pirates are tough pirate:

5 characters, 1 line. NICE!! That kinda sounds like the way Epcot Character Spot used to be. Still, it does offer a 3 for 1 line meet, so not awful. But this is my kind of ratio.

I tell ya, I am a sucker for characters (especially the Fab 5 though it really should be the Fab 6 to include Daisy) in different outfits. It would be my main reason for doing character dinners like Chef Mickey's.

I love watching the kids with the characters even more than meeting them myself. There's just something so sweet and innocent about it. I wish everybody was like that in life, I really do.

Oh Lia I can totally relate to the walking without pain thing. My last two trips it seems something flairs up after a lot of walking and one leg just throbs like a nerve or something. It's brutal. So I definitely feel your pain... literally. So very glad you were able to find some relief.

I need to go on a Disney cruise like yesterday!!

A mom from my daughter's class has told me the same thing about how there are never any lines on the ship and you can meet everyone. She owns DVC and she says they never do meet and greets!

I need to go Nooowwwwww!

Oh my gosh, Jack! He was the BEST part of our cruise too! My DS was dressed as Davy Jones & he was terrified. It was hilarious! :rotfl2:

I'm so glad you found a way to manage your knee pain! Good thing pirates are tough pirate:

AWW that sounds amazing. I bet he was super into it :)

5 characters, 1 line. NICE!! That kinda sounds like the way Epcot Character Spot used to be. Still, it does offer a 3 for 1 line meet, so not awful. But this is my kind of ratio.

I tell ya, I am a sucker for characters (especially the Fab 5 though it really should be the Fab 6 to include Daisy) in different outfits. It would be my main reason for doing character dinners like Chef Mickey's.

I love watching the kids with the characters even more than meeting them myself. There's just something so sweet and innocent about it. I wish everybody was like that in life, I really do.

Oh Lia I can totally relate to the walking without pain thing. My last two trips it seems something flairs up after a lot of walking and one leg just throbs like a nerve or something. It's brutal. So I definitely feel your pain... literally. So very glad you were able to find some relief.

I looove characters in different outfits. I wish they wore space suits in Tomorrowland like I've seen in pictures from the 80's. I know they have a little something here and there but I'm talking Mickey in the full space suit lol.

Oh sometimes kids with characters makes me cry. That's how I know I would love being a character attendant, you could never get bored watching those meets all day!

I'm sorry to hear of your pain! I recommend the aspirin & ice combo for all your pain relief needs. I am really not one to ice things but I was surprised how much it helped.

I need to go on a Disney cruise like yesterday!!

A mom from my daughter's class has told me the same thing about how there are never any lines on the ship and you can meet everyone. She owns DVC and she says they never do meet and greets!

I need to go Nooowwwwww!

Well I wouldn't say there are never lines, you definitely have to get to these meets in a timely manner or they'll cut the lines off and you'll miss your chance. But it's DEFINITELY easier to meet characters than at the parks. I hope you get to go on one someday!

Hi Lia!

I am all caught up on your trip report and you have well and truly made me crave a cruise! It's never something I've been that interested in (though I did go on a cruise round Italy/the Med when I was 15) but now it's all I can think about. Though I suppose, anything seems 1,000,000x better when you add Cpt Jack and Mickey to the mix!

Also, I think you and Jess must be the two most well-dressed people in Disney - no wonder you are always being mistaken for Princesses! It does, however, make me feel less silly for always flouncing about the parks in dresses instead of shorts...! (hey, I live in Scotland...when else am I going to get to wear them?!)

What an amazing cruise you had (so far)! We sailed on the Dream in 2013 and it's fun to see it from someone else's perspective! I love all the pictures of the little details. We actually just booked an Alaskan cruise for our 10th anniversary next year, so it was fun to see the Wonder make a cameo in your report. Can't wait to hear what you thought of Castaway Cay!

I've really enjoyed reading about your adventure Lia and cannot wait to hear more!! Thank you for sharing! :goodvibes

Hi Lia! I'm following along! I love reading your trip report and your adventures with Jess! :)

Last edited:
Lia!!

I have been sick the past few days and while lying around, I stumbled upon your 2nd trip report. Well now I have officially spent the weekend catching up on ALL your trip reports (my favorite being the #StuckinDisney one!). Your style of writing is awesome, and I am an English teacher, so I know unique writing!

I love your love for Disney!!! :tink:It is exactly how I am, and NO ONE UNDERSTANDS! My family is not a crazy Disney family, and they always wonder why I am so obsessed. Exactly one year ago, I was in Disney for Memorial Day weekend, and your trip reports helped me to relive my experiences. I am going in 10 months as a chaperone for the Senior Trip, and I can't wait.

I am so excited to read about the rest of your Disney cruise. It is definitely something on my bucket list!

Nice to "meet" you! :smickey:

I just love all your reports so much, I am dying for more of this one....please update us soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter