A Whole New World, A Whole New Life! -- A Jan-Feb-Mar 2015 TR -- *COMPLETED* 9/29

Thanks for sharing your adventures at Disney with us. Staying there for three months sounds like so much fun.
I'm glad to hear that you and your family are doing well.
I've stayed at AOA CArs suites twice. I din't find the bed or chairs to be uncomfortable but I wasn't that fond of the couch. I got stuck to it when I sat on it.

Thank you so much for sharing your adventure! I found your trip report just a couple of days ago and have been reading it every chance I get. You are an excellent story teller and I've thoroughly enjoyed your report. Best wishes to you and your entire family--they sound pretty amazing! (PS. I'm a homeschool mom of only 3, so your mom is incredible in my eyes!)
You are so welcome, thank you for reading!

Regarding the Cars suite, I understand that the theming would be fun for anyone of any age who enjoys themed places, but I'd read somewhere that the beds and chairs at the AoA suites are not so comfortable for adults. Did your family find the beds and chairs comfortable there?

I agree with the previous poster that your mom is amazing. One thing that struck me about your trip report is that during that three months, she sure made a lot of sandwiches! Anyway I really enjoyed your whole trip report, about how your family had the chance to live the dream for three months. Did you all get a special monthly rate on renting the campsite?

What is Sam studying in college?

I am so glad that your whole family is doing great!

Just as the end of your trip was bittersweet for you all, I've enjoyed your trip report so much and I'm a little sad that it's all over. I'll miss reading your stories. But I also thank you for sharing your three-month adventure with all of us readers. I wish you the very best in your nursing studies and whatever else the future holds for you. Someday when you all plan another trip, please keep us posted on when it is. It would be nice to say hi to you all in person someday if we're ever there at the same time.
Oh no, we never found any problems with the beds or chairs at AoA. Everything was comfortable for us.

My dad is the one who booked the camp site and everything, so I'm not sure if we got a special rate or not, but I don't think that we did.

Sam is studying computer science, and he's really enjoying it!

Thank you so much for reading all this time, and for all your comments and likes. I will absolutely keep you posted on any future trips!

Thanks for sharing your adventures at Disney with us. Staying there for three months sounds like so much fun.
I'm glad to hear that you and your family are doing well.
I've stayed at AOA CArs suites twice. I din't find the bed or chairs to be uncomfortable but I wasn't that fond of the couch. I got stuck to it when I sat on it.
You're welcome! I'm glad you've enjoyed reading about our trip.

Just found your trip report tonight and spent the evening reading it. Wow!! What a trip of a lifetime for your family! I'm the mom of five kids and I kept thinking how much your family seems to enjoy being together. I love that! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks again for sharing! What a great experience.
You're welcome! Thank you for reading!

Just found your trip report tonight and spent the evening reading it. Wow!! What a trip of a lifetime for your family! I'm the mom of five kids and I kept thinking how much your family seems to enjoy being together. I love that! Thanks for sharing!
It was an amazing experience! You're welcome, thank you for reading!

I know you'll hold these memories close to your heart forever. What a great family adventure you had. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter