<center>
ireland.gif
ni.gif
scot.gif
uk.gif
wales.gif
england.gif
</center>

Just wanted to stop by and welcome all of our DIS family friends from across the sea. I had always enjoyed my infrequent stops over to your own UK board before the 'crash'. I typically was stopping by to post a link to some event happening over here on the US boards or just dropping by to wave hello.
xyxwave.gif
While there, I typically skimmed your boards a bit to see the common similarities, along with the unique differences of our two world regions. Always interesting. I do always remember Shirley's advice to leave the emotes alone.
nervous.gif
So, welcome!!!!!
knuddel.gif

<center>
invasion.gif
invasion.gif
invasion.gif
invasion.gif
invasion.gif
invasion.gif
</center>

Along with my welcome, I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to so many of my UK DIS family friends for your comfort and support the past few days. Many of you from the UK boards took a moment of their day to stop by on one or more of the several threads on the US Community Board the past few days, send a pm or email. I truly appreciate your friendships.

One UK DIS'er I would like to single out for a special {hug} and thankyou is Theresa Hudson, but not at the expense of any others here. Theresa composed some of the most beautiful thoughts and put them on paper for all to read. Theresa, as I told you, my tears after reading that were tears of happiness. You have helped me immensely. Theresa's thoughts
thumbs.gif

Well, like I said.........W E L C O M E & T H A N K Y O U

Hi Dan and thank you. We always enjoyed your visits. I have been avidly following the threads on the Community Board since your demise and it is heartwarming to feel the obvious love and admiration so many people have for you. You must be a very special person. I especially liked the tribute from your wife.

Theresa that is lovely.

Hi Dan!

I've been a long time lurker and occasional poster on the CB - boy does that board move fast!

I've avidly been reading the threads and following the action but couldn't find the words to express the way I felt, especially as there have been many eloquent posters out there.

Your threads and posts have always been a source of fun, instruction, love, warmth and downright good ol' common sense.

Now.....don't be a stranger!

Theresa - that was a really beautiful thread - Dan, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

:D

....... Hi there Dan! Yes, we're back again on the US DIS - Thank you for your welcome :) ......... I get a great deal of fun out of your emotes in chat really ;)

(...... could you make that flag a Union Jack to cover our Scottish and Irish members? Ah! Then we'll need a Welsh flag for our Welsh members too :D !)

I have gone all red now!
FQembarass.gif

I must admit to shedding a few tears writing it (but then I'm like that, too much emotion!).

Lovely to 'see' you here.

Theresa

Hi Dan :)

Pull up a chair and join us for tea - I'll just pop the kettle on.

Hi Dan,and thank you for your welcome....

THANKS SHIRLEY ABOUT THE FLAG......FROM A NORTHERN IRELAND MEMBER....LOL...LOL

jj.............;)

Okay, guys, what flags do I need here? Honestly, I knew last night I was going to step on some toes with that flag, LOL. You guys are too confusing over there LOL. We have one, unless you're a 'Reb' and still like the Confederate flag too
kidding.gif
(**Dan get's out his flameproof suit for all his southern DIS buddies to flame him, LOL **) I am going to put in the ones I can find, let me know.

You guys are great.

There, did I get them all? And I am not going over across the Channel, or whatever you call it over there, to get all of Europe, LOL. :p

Union-jack.GIF

(Sorry it's so big, I can't remember how to display it smaller)

I thought a union jack covered all areas, england, ireland scotland and wales - but I've just done a search and it looks like Wales isn' t in the flag, although I am sure Welsh people would recognise the Union Jack, wouldn't they?

just in case - here;s a welsh flag too.

welsh%20flag.jpg

Hi Dan ,jj here i suppose the UNION JACK will cover me. But just incase you were wondering the flag for Northern Ireland, it's the same as the English flag plus A RED HAND of Ulster in the middle......LOL...

jj..........
:rolleyes:

Dan

It is so lovely to see you here and thank you for welcoming us to our new home.

Thank you also for bringing Thereas's poem to our attention, her poem echo;s how we all feel, those who have posted on the US Community boards will know what a wonderful, friendly. generous and caring person you are and i hope you will visit us here often.

Eda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter