A wedding, two first timers, and 3000 photos! New update 9/12

What a sweet set of pictures. I'm going to hire Randy to take pictures of me so I can look at them and go "awww". Though I'm assuming it won't have the same affect if I'm in them alone, and if I stare at them all the time, it will make me narcissistic. I'll stick to looking at yours. MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE....also, I want to hear about your run in with the brazilions. Was there an altercation?

Love your TR ! Just read all 29 pages in one sitting !
My ten year old and I leave for our first ever Disneyworld Trip in 16 days... I am so happy for you and Josh ! Feels like we all know you now ! Thank you for sharing -- may you have a long and blessed marriage !

Have you heard of Robins Motel?

No, sorry :(

Love your TR ! Just read all 29 pages in one sitting !
My ten year old and I leave for our first ever Disneyworld Trip in 16 days... I am so happy for you and Josh ! Feels like we all know you now ! Thank you for sharing -- may you have a long and blessed marriage !

Thank you for battling through! I am thinking about doing the clickly things at the beginning when I finish.
I am sure you and your child will have so much fun when you go! I hope you have lots of fun things planned! Thank you for your kind thoughts for our marriage.

What a sweet set of pictures. I'm going to hire Randy to take pictures of me so I can look at them and go "awww". Though I'm assuming it won't have the same affect if I'm in them alone, and if I stare at them all the time, it will make me narcissistic. I'll stick to looking at yours. MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE....also, I want to hear about your run in with the brazilions. Was there an altercation?

You won't have to wait much longer for the run in with the Brazilions! The whole idea with getting Randy to take your photos..... you should wait till you find a groom, just saying.....

Randy wanted us to go and try to get some fun shots with the monorail, so we headed into the Polynesian. On the way in, he asked if we wanted to have some fun which lead to these

EJ13311-13-10.jpg

EJ13341-13-10.jpg

After leaving the arcade, we walked through the lobby and headed for the stairs.
Coming down the stairs was a VERY large Brazilian tour group, taking up the whole staircase, and pooling at the bottom. One of the saw us and started to yell at the others to get out of our way…… Then they all parted right down the middle to let us up the stairs, and started applauding us!

EJ12051-13-10.jpg

EJ12091-13-10.jpg

EJ12111-13-10.jpg

It was one of the most magical moments of the day. These people we didn’t know shared this very special moment with us, and really made us feel like stars.

Once we made it out to the monorail stop Randy sweet talked the attendant into allowing us to run up to the monorail when it stopped. The kid was VERY nervous about it (I am not surprised, this was not long after the accident, so they were extra careful)

Waiting for the monorail to come
EJ12131-13-10.jpg

Our monorail photos
EJ12251-13-10.jpg

EJ12311-13-10.jpg

EJ12381-13-10.jpg

I wish he had gotten a picture of the face of this little girl that was in a stroller on the monorail. It melted my heart. I swear she didn’t even blink she was staring at me so hard!

After we finished out by the monorail we took this one last fun picture!
EJ12461-13-10.jpg

We chatted with Randy, he made sure that he had our address correct, and we were done! I was very happy, as it was around 11 yet, and that meant we would have plenty of park time before our very special dinner that night!!!

In the next post I am going to share some of the photos that Randy enhanced for us, then I will continue on with the trip!!

I was going to quote this but then decided my quoting skills still need help...anyway, I can imagine that little girls face. My kid and her friends always beg me to go to Rotary Gardens on weekend in the summer because there are always a lot of wedding going on and the girls are in love with the brides and how pretty they are. I will admit it was so much sweeter when Mayce was little and would go up and say "Wow, you're pretty lucky to be a princess" or something to that effect.

Here are the pretty edited photos

EJ09191-13-10-1.jpg

EJ09281-13-10-1.jpg

EJ09501-13-10-1.jpg

EJ11371-13-10EJ11371-13-10-1.jpg

EJ12651-13-10-1.jpg

EJ13111-13-10-1.jpg

EJ03721-13-10.jpg

EJ04591-13-10.jpg

EJ05581-13-10.jpg

EJ05801-13-10EJ05801-13-10.jpg

EJ06081-13-10.jpg

EJ06561-13-10.jpg

EJ06561-13-10EJ06561-13-10.jpg

EJ07451-13-10.jpg

EJ01291-13-10.jpg

And now, that we have all looked at more wedding photos than anyone should have to suffer through, we will return to the parks

I was going to quote this but then decided my quoting skills still need help...anyway, I can imagine that little girls face. My kid and her friends always beg me to go to Rotary Gardens on weekend in the summer because there are always a lot of wedding going on and the girls are in love with the brides and how pretty they are. I will admit it was so much sweeter when Mayce was little and would go up and say "Wow, you're pretty lucky to be a princess" or something to that effect.

The princess moment is coming :)

Hi! It's me again! Second to last picture (blue background) is amazing. Blow it up and paste it on your wall....that's right, don't even bother with a frame. Slap some glue on and make it stick forever.

Hi! It's me again! Second to last picture (blue background) is amazing. Blow it up and paste it on your wall....that's right, don't even bother with a frame. Slap some glue on and make it stick forever.

I agree, that is a beautiful photo. You are so lucky to have all of those amazing pictures!

Thank you, I think.

All of the pictures were beautifiul, but this one in particular was just, well it was just so lovely. It seemed to really capture in both of you that "I'm so in love with this person" feeling.

Congrats! Loving your report.

I love that one too, thank you

I agree, that is a beautiful photo. You are so lucky to have all of those amazing pictures!

Careful agreeing with her, she is a bit...... unbalanced :upsidedow
Thank you though I really do love that one. Pebbles knows that has been my facebook pic on and off since the wedding :lovestruc

Your pictures are really fun and beautiful. Can't wait to see and hear more. MANY HAPPY YEARS TO YOU BOTH:goodvibes!!!

We went back to the hotel and got changed to head to Epcot! My shoes had torn a BIG chunk/blister into both my pinky toes, thank goodness sis had bandaids! Where she had driven down she brought a bunch of stuff for us.
I put on my “just married” shirt Andrea had gotten me for Christmas, Josh and I grab our bride and groom ears, and just married pins, and we were out the door!! We decided to split up so Josh and I could be all lovey dove and gross.
Josh and I had both barely eaten breakfast so as soon as we hit Epcot we were on the hunt for food. We headed over to the Electric Umbrella. The slip for our meal says 11:45. Not bad for getting married, and getting to the park!

Here, ladies and gentlemen is our first meal as man and wife

IMG_0263.jpg

Two double bacon cheese burgers, fries, a Lite Lemonade and Strawberry cheesecake for the Mrs., and a Coke and cookies for the Mr.

We decided that since we were so close we would ride spaceship earth, and check out innovations, because I hadn’t really looked around before.

IMG_0264.jpg

We tried the piggy bank adventure, it was really cute, and very fun

IMG_0265.jpg

Us with the cute little piggy

IMG_0267.jpg

The nice cast member who helps you return the pig took our picture, and gave us stickers! I made Josh wear his too!

From here we went and sat outside the Visa room. We were talking to another couple, they were on their honeymoon. They looked at us like we had 5 heads when we said we got married that morning.

We walked into the room and Donald was waiting for us
Donald really wanted to see the bling
Image0140.jpg

Image0142.jpg

Then Minnie jumped out from behind a wall at us!

Image0143.jpg

Then Goofey jumped out too!
We took some group shots!

Image0146.jpg

Image0149.jpg

After saying goodbye Josh and I headed over to Nemo, I love that ride so much!!
What is more wonderful than a wedding day cuddle in a Clam Mobile

IMG_0269.jpg

Jellies!!
IMG_0270.jpg

In the tank!

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

Up Next, shopping as Mr. & Mrs. (yes I am being all mushy)

Two double bacon cheese burgers, fries, a Lite Lemonade and Strawberry cheesecake for the Mrs., and a Coke and cookies for the Mr.

We decided that since we were so close we would ride spaceship earth, and check out innovations, because I hadn’t really looked around before.

Good thing we were married years ago because DH would be jealous if he knew that bacon cheese burgers could be the wedding day menu!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter