A Wedding at Disney! My friend get hitched! Tripie complete 9/3 with TONS of pics!!!

Oh...we will keep the party going till you return... ;) Have a safe trip and save a big piece of wedding cake...lol

hijack.gif

we have the flights and car rental booked...were going to DisneyLand :woohoo:

hahahahahaha....Hi guys!!! :) I'm BAAACKKK!!! Still suffering from jet lag though! :) I'll try to start writing more of the trippie today! :)

VanniGirl: Thanks...I aim to please

DGirlinNJ: You may now return to your regularly scheduled program...this was a test and only a test :woohoo: Welcome back... we "ahem" atleast I tried to keep your thread alive in your absence...."whew" it was alot of work ... I thought I was going to have to call in a crash cart from the ER cause the pluse was getting faint...lol

oh I jussst seen you posting in some of the same places as me lately....that was something to breack the ice ...to get your attention...start up a chat ...you must be board like me...lol

Lol I do seem to be following you lately...or maybe you are following me...just ahead of time:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter