A WDW vets adventures at Disneyland...Feb 1-5...

:thumbsup2 GREAT Report...thanks! We are also long-time WDW vets planning a trip to Disneyland/CA and SoCal this summer! We've been to Disneyland before but it's been years and pre-CaliAdventure but the kids have never been there so we want to maximize the time there for them. Flying a family of five from the east coast to the west coast is NOT cheap! We also want to hit Knotts Berry Farm and Six Flags MM and MAYBE Universal there is well, so I'm trying to gather all kinds of info for touring all of those parks too right now! I'm so torn on where to stay but the more I read the more I think that staying across from the Disney parks might just be the better choice and a huge savings too. I feel like I want to spend time at the pools for an August trip and the Disney pools have the advantage there but after all water is water and the extra cost might not really be worth it.

Thanks again and would love to hear more about Knotts. DH grew up in SoCal (moved east when he was FIVE years old) and Disneyland and Knott's were frequent trips for him and his sister as kids. He wants to experience all of them again!

Plus our kids are HUGE thrill ride seekers so any and all coasters are what we are really going for besides the Disney stuff! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter