A WDW Dream Vacation in the Making for Katelyn PTR

Have a wonderful time on your trip! We just got back - the crowds and weather were great. One of the most enjoyable specials things before we left was getting ice cream on Main Street at Eddy's and sitting at the tables outside watching all the folks walk by.......what a wonderful way to spend the afternoon in the park!!

Enjoy!!!

Hope you have a super, duper trip! Can't wait to hear all the details when you get back. I hope Katelyn LOVES her big surprise!

Yippie - only a few more days until you get to start your wonderful vacation. :yay::yay::yay:

We are rockin' the countdown at 2 days!! WOOHOO!!

Have a wonderful time on your trip! We just got back - the crowds and weather were great. One of the most enjoyable specials things before we left was getting ice cream on Main Street at Eddy's and sitting at the tables outside watching all the folks walk by.......what a wonderful way to spend the afternoon in the park!!

Enjoy!!!

Thank you so much!! It is nice to know ahead of time that the crowds weren't too bad!! That is great!! We have been watching the weather & so far so good!!

Hope you have a super, duper trip! Can't wait to hear all the details when you get back. I hope Katelyn LOVES her big surprise!

Not to worry!! We will post ALL if the juicy details!! :rotfl2:

So..the Dream Factory came & officially delivered Katelyn's dream on Monday!! (duh!! I didn't take any pictures!!)

AND...they told her about her BIG surprise lunch with Belle!!! She was sooo excited!! Our dream managers are simply amazing people & I am so blessed to be able to call them my friends after this trip!!

I had to revamp out itinerary a bit due to the Princess lunch, so this is what we look like for the week

Saturday: we arrive at 11:10 am so we will get our ducks in a row & head to the Village. We plan to play around GKTW that day & go to Mayor Clayton's birthday that evening.

Sunday: MK we will be at MK ALL day Sunday & Sunday night is the MNSSHP!! YAY!!

Monday: Epcot with Princess lunch at 1:45

Tuesday: Sea World (I wanted to be a dolphin trainer growing up so I am excited about Sea World) And when I say growing up, I mean as a senior I chose my colleges so that is what I could study!! :rotfl2:

Wednesday: Universal Studios (mainly Harry potter!! :banana:) LOL!!

Thursday: HS- the day katelyn will drag me kicking & screaming onto the TOT!! :scared1:

Friday: the magic ends!! :sad2: Our flight leaves at 4:10 pm and we will head home

I still am in shock that we are this close!!

Please keep my father in law in your thoughts & prayers! He will be having surgery to remove tumors found in his bladder tomorrow. Unless his blood pressure stays elevated, then he will have surgery while we are gone!! That will definitely put a bit of a damper on our trip!!

Thanks!! I will try to get one more update in!! :cool1:

Carrie it so close and i have to be here to banana dance with you that your trip is almost here. I am so happy that i stumbled upon this board when I was geting excited about Mackenzies trip. I not only get to say I gained so much information so i was over ready and prepapred but i get to say that I made a friend and my daughter made one too. I hope you have an awesome week and the magic overwhelms you with happy memories that you can store in your heart and take out and remember on a rainy day. I love you all and so does Mackenzie be safe and we will start planning our meetup and mini vacation togeather when you get home. KISSES PIXIE DUST HUGS and MAGIC are all being sent your way

have a magical trip! so happy the princess lunch wish is coming true!

Sunday: MK we will be at MK ALL day Sunday & Sunday night is the MNSSHP!! YAY!!

Monday: Epcot with Princess lunch at 1:45

My DS6 (he has a serious crush on Katelyn!) will be thrilled to find out that our schedules match up...we have a ADR at Crystal Palace (MK) on Sunday night and an ADR at Teppan Edo (Epcot) on Monday!

We'll be on the lookout for you so we can stop and say hi! :goodvibes

Cannot WAIT to read your TR and see all the pictures that I'm sure you'll post when you get back!!! Have a magical trip with lots of :tink: pixie dust! I'm sure y'all will be rockin' all the awesome clothes you've received!!!! :figment: If you see Figment say :wave2: for me! I :lovestruc :figment:

Carrie it so close and i have to be here to banana dance with you that your trip is almost here. I am so happy that i stumbled upon this board when I was geting excited about Mackenzies trip. I not only get to say I gained so much information so i was over ready and prepapred but i get to say that I made a friend and my daughter made one too. I hope you have an awesome week and the magic overwhelms you with happy memories that you can store in your heart and take out and remember on a rainy day. I love you all and so does Mackenzie be safe and we will start planning our meetup and mini vacation togeather when you get home. KISSES PIXIE DUST HUGS and MAGIC are all being sent your way

You almost made me cry when I read this girl!! I am so glad that I found my way back to the Dis!! I am so glad that I came out with an amazing friend and got to share in your fabulous trip!!

have a magical trip! so happy the princess lunch wish is coming true!

Thanks so much!! We are so excited!! Bring on the princesses!!

My DS6 (he has a serious crush on Katelyn!) will be thrilled to find out that our schedules match up...we have a ADR at Crystal Palace (MK) on Sunday night and an ADR at Teppan Edo (Epcot) on Monday!

Ooh!! We will be at Epcot on Monday!! WOOHOO!! We will be looking for you!! Just holler or throw something blunt to get my attention!! :rotfl2:
We'll be on the lookout for you so we can stop and say hi! :goodvibes

Cannot WAIT to read your TR and see all the pictures that I'm sure you'll post when you get back!!! Have a magical trip with lots of :tink: pixie dust! I'm sure y'all will be rockin' all the awesome clothes you've received!!!! :figment: If you see Figment say :wave2: for me! I :lovestruc :figment:

We will be looking for Figment! Katelyn was just introduced to him last week!! Thanks & I will be posting LOTS of pictures!!

Have a fantastic time!!!

Thanks!! Your is just around the corner!! ;)

Please have a wonderful, memorable trip and don't forget to take lots of pictures. Katelyn has the prettiest smile so I expect you to put your camera to good use :)

So she knows about why the dress was so important now. We will try to go to the studios on Thursday so maybe we will run into you. Have fun and enjoy your self take lots of pictures

Have an AMAZING TRIP!! :woohoo::yay: Looking forward to all of those INSIDER DETAILS when you get back...just in time for us to go! Please tell Belle, her other favorite admirer will be there October 13, in pursuit of her!

So hoping all of you are having a great time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

hello lovely ladies im guessing youll be getting home today i cant wait to hear about your trip and start mine. Huggs n kisses we missed you !! :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter