A WDW Dream Vacation in the Making for Katelyn PTR

Glad she liked the pixie dust. My girls were so excited to help me put it together. Have fun guys!

Woo Hoo!!!

Hey Katelyn - I need to see a modeling picture of you in the hoodie!!!!!:surfweb: I know you got that awesome scrapbook, but when I saw that photo album, I thought it was SO YOU!!! And, you'll have a TON of pictures from your trip, right?????

Are you SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!! I LOVE your tie dye shirts too!!!!!:wizard:

Im so glad you had some fun with the Big Give experience!!! We loved thinking of things special just for you:hug:

love the MH tie dye shirts, cute princess outfit, fun goodies and a cute photo album. the Goofy is so cute and love the Mulan outfit too! the hoodie is way cool "quote from my DD". looks like you are all set to go to DISNEY WORLD :banana::banana::banana:

Okay...so I did forget to post one Big Give & I feel so bad!! :sad2: I am so sorry Fruto76...my computer has done some funky things & not kept my photos together!! :eek: So all I can find are the final photos, but I will try to get some FABULOUS modeling photos up tomorrow for you!! :hug: (by the way...she actually wore your outfit to church on Sunday!!)

IMGP9897.jpg

This is the front of the skirt with the Minnie tank!!

IMGP9898.jpg

And here is the back!! I told her I was gonna call her ruffle butt when she wears that!! It is so cute & fits perfectly!!

Thanks Fruto76 & again...I apologize :flower3:

I'm so glad Katelyn received so many nice clothes for her special trip. She will definitely be the best dressed at Dis! I can't wait to see photos from you trip now so we can see everything in action. Have a wonderful time!

Okay...so I did forget to post one Big Give & I feel so bad!! :sad2: I am so sorry Fruto76...my computer has done some funky things & not kept my photos together!! :eek: So all I can find are the final photos, but I will try to get some FABULOUS modeling photos up tomorrow for you!! :hug: (by the way...she actually wore your outfit to church on Sunday!!)

IMGP9897.jpg

This is the front of the skirt with the Minnie tank!!

IMGP9898.jpg

And here is the back!! I told her I was gonna call her ruffle butt when she wears that!! It is so cute & fits perfectly!!

Thanks Fruto76 & again...I apologize :flower3:
Please don't feel bad! I was just worried it was delivered to the wrong house. So happy it fits her, I had to adjust the original pattern size and it was my first time doing that so I was a wee bit nervous! Hope you all have a fabulous time! :lovestruc

So many great things. You are all set to take on the parks in style. All those goodies will come in handy. The scrapbook is so awesome. How fun that you got to wear the tie dyes to the party. I bet Katelyn will have fun trading pins.

I am sooo behind on my Big Give updates!! I am so sorry!!

I had all of my appointments over last couple of weeks & then my father in law was diagnosed with bladder cancer late last week as well. It looks like his surgery may be while we are on our Dream trip!! :eek:

So bare with me as I try to pick up where we left off!!

Okay...so these are not in order for some weird reason...:confused3

So first up we have a package from Eric & Jenny G. (no disname)

Okay...we totally LOVE these shirts!! We threw Katelyn a little send off party and guess what we chose to wear??

IMGP9943-1.jpg

Everyone LOVED them!! Thanks so much!!

Glad you all liked them. I tried to use colors you all three liked! Have a great trip!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

:lovestruc:banana: Im getting so excited for you all its getting super close!!! Im doing the happy dance for you all because i know this will be a trip of a lifetime it was for us :)

We got an extra special Big Give package today...but the funny thing is...Katelyn doesn't even know why it is so special!! heehee :thumbsup2

The package was from Steve & Sherri (disname:sheridee32)

IMGP0079.jpg

She was so excited when she opened this!!

IMGP0080.jpg

IMGP0081.jpg

She had to put it on immediately!!!

IMGP0088wm.jpg

And the back!!

IMGP0089.jpg

This is going to be PERFECT for her surprise dinner with Belle!! :banana: I am so excited!! I am dying to tell her why this one was so special!! I might just burst!!

Thank you soooo much Sheri & Steve!! I cannot wait to be able to post some pics with your special dress on with her favorite princess!!

And yes...Sheri...we HAVE to try to meet up sometime during our trip!! Maybe Miss K can model her dress in person!! :love:

Katelyn looks beautiful in her Belle dress. You can tell she really loves it. I can't believe you have kept this secret for so long! It will be so exciting when she gets to meet Belle.

And last but definately not least...it is our buddy Wendy
(disname: BillWendy)!! Wendy...we cannot thank you enough for this amazing experience!! I know I sound like a broken record, but you have no idea what this has meant to us!!

IMGP0059.jpg

What could be in here???

IMGP0060.jpg

IMGP0061.jpg

And a zebra slap bracelet (which you will motice is not in the picture of everything together...that is because it was already on her wrist!!) :rotfl2:

IMGP0062.jpg

And a zebra print photo album...which by the way...totally matches her room!!

IMGP0063.jpg

The hoodie matched the jeans she received in a previous Give PERFECTLY!!!

IMGP0078.jpg

Thanks so much everyone!! You guys & gals are AMAZING!!!

See - I TOLD you there would be more to come that would all come together :) So glad the sweatshirt matches the jeans :) Wendy and I worked together across the miles to coordinate those two pieces for you :)

We got an extra special Big Give package today...but the funny thing is...Katelyn doesn't even know why it is so special!! heehee :thumbsup2

The package was from Steve & Sherri (disname:sheridee32)

IMGP0079.jpg

She was so excited when she opened this!!

IMGP0080.jpg

IMGP0081.jpg

She had to put it on immediately!!!

IMGP0088wm.jpg

And the back!!

IMGP0089.jpg

This is going to be PERFECT for her surprise dinner with Belle!! :banana: I am so excited!! I am dying to tell her why this one was so special!! I might just burst!!

Thank you soooo much Sheri & Steve!! I cannot wait to be able to post some pics with your special dress on with her favorite princess!!

AHHHHHH! BEAUTIFUL!!! I am sure Katelyn already knows this, but she is a total princess and the dress only makes her more so!

I hope you have a very magical trip filled with more pixie dust than you can imagine!!!!!

I am loving all the big gives!! I hope you have a fantastic trip and we can't wait to read all about it!!

We are at T-minus

and counting!!! I take this moment to pause...:faint:

and regain my composure so I can do a little:banana::cool1::woohoo::dance3::yay::cheer2::dancer:party::jumping1::jumping3::jumping2::bounce::Pinkbounc:maleficen:simba::ccat::stitch::donald::dumbo::sulley::tigger::figment::goofy::mickeyjum:

I cannot believe we are that close!!! Of course there is still lots of :laundy: to do...not to mention packing!! Our Dream is officially granted on Monday afternoon!! YAY!!

Thanks to all of you who have followed on this journey!! Hard to believe in a couple of weeks, I will be starting a trip report!!

Can't believe you guys are leaving in just SIX! days. I hope y'all get to enjoy every second of your special trip. Can't wait to hear all about the details and see the beautiful pictures of Katelyn.

Belle is my moooooooosssstt favorite Princess. Every time we saw her in a park she was soooo sweet! I'm super stoked she's getting to meet and greet with her. We did Cinderella's Royal Table when we went a couple of weeks ago and I think I enjoyed it more than my 7 y/o!! The Princesses are so magical you almost forget they are JUST fairy tales. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter