A way to recognize brides at Disney

Disbride color

• Pretty as a Princess

• Dreams come True

• Loves first Kiss

• Happily Ever After

• Invitation to be a Princess

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to have a probelm with this as we dont have a home depot over here so I wont be able to get the colour!

Ooh, what a great idea! I like them all....decisions decisions.....

Orangetiggs, we have a bunch of Home Depot's near us. I'd be happy to pick up some extras to send to you.

Brandi

just a thought - hey Laura, are you interested in coming up with a few design ideas? I for one don't have the time to do much creative and if you could come up with something, I would gladly buy one from you !

Michelle :cloud9:

I will pick up some of the color samples and come up with something when I get back. If anyone else has any ideas post them? Have fun ladies.

Sarah- (and anyone else that will have a difficult time getting the color) there's a Home Depot right next to my house, I can send you a swatch, no problem!

Just PM me your address! As soon as we chose a color, i will run over there and order 100 swatches...after I empty them out of the ones they already have.:laughing:

For those of you not near a Home Depot you can use this and print it out.. I made it to scale so it should print at around 3.5" x 3". Right now I based it on the most popular color (dreams come true) but I can change it if another color gets voted best!

purplemh.jpg

Morgan...THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I vote that as the official dis brides logo & people can just print it out either on a tshirt, bag , lanyard, pin!!!

thanks a bunch....I LOVE IT!!!

what do you think girls!!!!????

I love it Morgan!! great job... hey Cori, I third that vote!!! however, I am such a dweeb :confused3 about the printing out part - when we get that far along, can one of you help me out?? and the funny part of this is I ran an embroidery company for 12 years - that I'm great at! this...fuggeddaboutit :rotfl:

Michelle :cloud9:

Love morgans design. I like the idea of a custom logo.

Here is one I came up with. Originally this was used for my flowergirl t-shirt that someone on the design board made. I added the "Dis Bride"

disbridelogo.jpg

This is such a cute idea! But I'm not going to be a DIS-Bride. However, I am going to be a Disneymooner. Could I still join in on the fun? :confused:

I CHOSE PRETTY AS A PRINCESS! Thanks for doing this....great idea! Though I like Pink and Green....we need more hot pink votes ladies

wow! morgan and danielle - you guys are so creative
(YOUR MAKING THIS DECISION MORE DIFFICULT LADIES!!!!....:laughing: )

I voted for Pretty as a Princess too, I just love hot pink! :love:

I can't get the Home Depot swatches either so it would be great to be able to print off the logo! When will we know which colour has won? :yay:

CarolAnn

For those of you not near a Home Depot you can use this and print it out.. I made it to scale so it should print at around 3.5" x 3". Right now I based it on the most popular color (dreams come true) but I can change it if another color gets voted best!

purplemh.jpg

That is too cute,I hope that wins! Or the hot pink! Of course I voted for the pink though;)

I vote invitation to a princess although I am partial seeing as how I painted one wall of my bedromm this color, and did I mention I LOVE hot pink!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter