A Voyage of Firsts! The WONDERful Journey North: LA-Vancouver-Alaska, 4/27-5/10 2011

Linda (seaulater) is doing a scrapbooking class on the Repo! Sign up by sending her a PM. :woohoo:

I still haven't finished the one from the PC cruise... :blush: I guess I'll leave the scrapping to those who are much more talented than I am... (well... in scrapbooking...:thumbsup2)

Kpros is trying to confirm who is still on these cruises. Go to one of the other threads for this cruise and let him know if you are still going or not so he will order enough lanyards.

Paid for Alaska today! FOLKS....PAYMENT DUE 1/3/11!!!!!

Excursions are on the DCL site too!

....guess I'm really going....

Hi Everyone,
Don't even know if anyone remembers me and Greg now--it has been so long since I have been on these boards.!!!!! I am now in a panic trying to play catch-up on any information, so if there is anything left we can still be included on, please let us know..ie, champaigne girls, meets, etc. We would really appreciate it. Is there any special laynard for this group?? We are getting the one from Ken on the other thread.

On a happy note though....the reason we have been soooo busy, and not been on the boards is::: WE ARE NOW FLORIDA RESIDENTS!!!! LET THE DISCOUNTS BEGIN!!! PLEASE! Greg and I now live in the Villages, Florida, which is about 60 miles north of THE MOUSE, and about 20 miles south of Ocala.

Thanks for any info....def. looking forward to going to Alaska-it has got to be warmer than Florida this past month!! I think Monica, Lisa,and Connie forgot to pay the electric bill for the sun!!! It has been in the 20's at night, and COLD-not cool! I heard it got down in the 40's in Key West!! Hopefully we are past the worst????!!!

Vicki

Hi vicki!!

Glad to know the move went well!!!!!

Jump in wherever.. you know we love to chat!!!;)

Paid in full. At least for Alaska. Price went up by about $30 I figure that was taxes. So much for a "quote", an offer and an acceptance.

But anyways - I noticed my reservation has my old address on it - I changed my address in my Disneycruiseline website profile - but am not sure how to change it on the actual reservations. I don't want them sending me stuff to the old address. Anyone have any ideas on how to change it online?

I think you have to call DCL to do that...

If you want me to call... PM me and I give it a try so you don't have to call long distance from up there...

I think you have to call DCL to do that...

If you want me to call... PM me and I give it a try so you don't have to call long distance from up there...

found it online. Can't believe I didn't think of this sooner. All done now. thnx for the offer Michelle.

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for any info....def. looking forward to going to Alaska-it has got to be warmer than Florida this past month!! I think Monica, Lisa,and Connie forgot to pay the electric bill for the sun!!! It has been in the 20's at night, and COLD-not cool! I heard it got down in the 40's in Key West!! Hopefully we are past the worst????!!!

Vicki

Sorry Vicki - I think we've all been spending our money on cruises, oops...

Paid in full. At least for Alaska. Price went up by about $30 I figure that was taxes. So much for a "quote", an offer and an acceptance.

But anyways - I noticed my reservation has my old address on it - I changed my address in my Disneycruiseline website profile - but am not sure how to change it on the actual reservations. I don't want them sending me stuff to the old address. Anyone have any ideas on how to change it online?

It was port taxes per our TA - our Alaska and repo each went up $15 more

Tonight is Gold booking for the repo! Fortunately I only have to stay up till 10PM. What are folks booking? I'm only focusing on grabbing some Palo reservations.

Not sure about San Francisco. I have been there before, so done the basic tourist stuff. I think I'd like to research a really nice place to go out to dinner though. Kind of saving 'excursion money' for Alaska.

We are only looking at alcatraz or the Disney Family Museum. Last time we were there we just stopped at the Bridge (and I banged my head pretty good).

We did drive by a pub that was intriguing to us - The Shannon Arms Pub. Yes it was only the name that was intriguing. ;)

Tonight is Gold booking for the repo! Fortunately I only have to stay up till 10PM. What are folks booking? I'm only focusing on grabbing some Palo reservations.

Not sure about San Francisco. I have been there before, so done the basic tourist stuff. I think I'd like to research a really nice place to go out to dinner though. Kind of saving 'excursion money' for Alaska.

We are only looking at alcatraz or the Disney Family Museum. Last time we were there we just stopped at the Bridge (and I banged my head pretty good).

We did drive by a pub that was intriguing to us - The Shannon Arms Pub. Yes it was only the name that was intriguing. ;)

I think we end the night at the Buena Vista with some of their famous Irish Coffees...

http://www.thebuenavista.com/irishcoffee.html

It's not far from Ghiardelli Sq...

Ohh and Ken... if you are interested in Alcatraz... you MUST get tickets beforehand... you can't just show up and get tickets.

http://www.alcatrazcruises.com/

Also... I think it would be ok for you and Shannon, but the girls will be bored by it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter