• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A video!

nukacola

Earning My Ears
:wave2: A few hours ago I saw this video of people reactions of some attractions.
here is the video
vidflash(dot)com(slash)videofile-5192d604809
(please copy this to your browser with at the beginning, I cannot post links....)

PLease, turn the sound ON!!!!!

there are different attractions, but I would really like to know where is this attractions? maybe somebody was there or know about it anything.
woooow, this video is really scaring! could you please provide me any information about this tthings. What is these attractions and explain me how it works, and why people so scared?!?!?!?

Freaky!!

:worship: please provide me any links!! i wanna see this!!

This is the sling shot. It isn't at any of the parks, i think it is on I-drive but i am useless with directions so it may be somewhere else.

Basically you sit in it and it fires you up into the air, really high. There is no way you would ever get me on it. I think when we went it was $25.

Leanne1977 said:
This is the sling shot. It isn't at any of the parks, i think it is on I-drive but i am useless with directions so it may be somewhere else.

Basically you sit in it and it fires you up into the air, really high. There is no way you would ever get me on it. I think when we went it was $25.

Oh my God... could you please provide my any photos of this?

Leanne1977 said:

There are two of them in Orlando. One is on I-drive at the Magical Midway and the other is in Old Town. I did it once and it is the most intense thing I have ever been on. I would never do it again. I love thrill rides but this was just too much.

momof3disneyholics said:
There are two of them in Orlando. One is on I-drive at the Magical Midway and the other is in Old Town. I did it once and it is the most intense thing I have ever been on. I would never do it again. I love thrill rides but this was just too much.

does this Orlando park have any website with a photos?

mbb said:
Here's one...

Whew. That's some kind of ride...and definitely not for me!

:sunny:
OH MY GOD!!!
Now I`m scared, because I was guessing that ITS THIS THING....
In my city`s biggest park there are now constructing this thing...
I`m really scared..... :sad2: I`m not actually scaring of this things, BUT THIS IS CRAZY!!! One day I will try it...

Thank you very much, Im very appreciate you

OMG. Why would anyone get on a ride called the Vomatron? This video is hilarious. I was crying lol. If those grown men couldn't take it, there is no way I'd ever attempt it. Yikes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter