A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

I am so saddened to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with Diana and the rest of Bawb's family, and of course the podcast crew.

A person is gone from the table,
A voice that we loved is stilled,
There's an empty place in our hearts,
That never can be filled.

God Bless you all at this difficult time.

BawbsAngelKaht-1.jpg

So very sad.

As a listener to the podcast from day one I can only say how sad I am to here this news. Bob will be in my prayers tonight and will be missed by us all.

Rich

I too haven't posted but a couple of time. I became familiar with DIS because my husband downloads the pod cast everyday. We both listen and Bob always seemed to make us laugh. He will be missed. Our prayers are with all his family and friends. God Bless.

I am so sorry for your loss and my prayers go out to both his family and the disboard family.

Kim

I haven't been on the Dis for a few days and I check the podcast boards first as always and I still can't comprehend what I am reading. I can't believe Bob is gone. I have read through these 41 pages of all the heartfelt wishes and condolences, pictures and anecdotes and still can't believe this has happened. :sad1: My heart goes out to Diana and Brian and the rest of his family! :hug: And the same goes for his Dis family: Pete, Kevin, John, Regina, Corey, Julie, Will and everybody else.
I truly can't fathom the podcast without my beloved Bob. I just wanted to voice how much Bob has touched other's lives with his unique and loving personality. This thread really is a testament to Bob and how much he affected everyone in the Dis community. I never met Bob but feel as though he's my family and am currently trying to type through the tears. My only solace is the thought of being able to listen to him on the Dis Unplugged archives every once in a while just to hear his voice! :love: Take care Bob, you will be greatly missed.

I'm so very sad to hear of Bob's passing. I feel that I've lost a close friend and I never even met him. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Yes, another lurker and DIS fan, posting for the first time. I would like to offer my sympathy and prayers to Diana(er) and Brian, as well to the Podcast Team.

My wife and I first met Bob (Bawb) when he and his family drove to New Orleans for the wedding our son Corey, and Julie. Unfortunately, we did not get to spend much time with him due to the amount of the many guests in attendance. But, over the past few years we came to know Bob much better through Corey, Julie and of course, the podcast. He was part of their Orlando family and it gave us comfort knowing Corey and Julie had someone close by who cared for them. Attending the live show would have been a wonderful opportunity to personally let Bob know how much we appreciated all he has done throughout the years for them. However, my wife and I will definitely be there this weekend to attend the ‘meet and greet’ and to celebrate the life of a wonderful and caring human being. He will forever remain in our hearts and prayers and each day that passes brings us closer to seeing him once again.

Windle Martin

Mr Martin,
Give Corey and Julie a big hug for us.

As you can see, I don't post very much, in fact it's been about two years...
And I'm sure no one will notice this in the sea of condolences posted,
but I felt like I just had to add my prayers to everyone affected by Bawb.
You all have a hug from Oregon.
The DIS family has noticed every single condolence on this thread. I'm sending you and all of the DIS family a big hug from NC...:grouphug:

Our families' thoughts and prayers to the Varley Family and Dis Family.

We loved ya Bawb!

First of all, hugs and prayers to EVERYONE on the boards and of course the Podcast crew. Second, I've been reading the boards every day, several times a day since I heard the news on monday night when my dad called me and have yet to post (because I wasn't a member - shame on me). But this definitely deserves a post.

I already wrote on Bob's legacy page and will basically cut and paste:

The unexpected is what can change peoples lives forever. But I know for a fact that you changed peoples lives just by being the loving guy we knew. Corey and Julie loved you so much and would speak of you often in random conversation. I also enjoyed your company when we would see each other - always giving me a laugh! Everyone was looking forward to the live podcast this weekend, but now we can look forward to celebrating you and the life you lived and the better life to come in Heaven. By reading the boards, you have touched lives around the world, Bob. What a life!? You are a person that will never be replaced or forgotten. We will keep your memory alive!

Please comfort your loved ones and let them know you are there. Visit them often in dreams and talk to them. You have already been in one of my dreams!

You will be missed but always know you are loved, Bawb!

Love,
"Corey's Sis"
:grouphug:

Please accept my deepest heartfelt sympathies. "bawb" brought an awful lot of joy and smiles to this household in Indiana. My life was better for having heard him.

The Moore family -

To Bob's family, I am so saddened to just find out the terrible news. He touched so many people's lives and will be sorely missed...

:sad1: It is easy to see how much Bob was loved by those who knew him in person & those who knew him thru the DIS. We are no different at our house. Our hearts go out to everyone who shares our saddness over the loss of Bob. We will miss him :grouphug:

I am deeply saddened by this news - as everyone else is feeling, it is like we have lost a part of our family.

My sincere condolences to Bob's family and the Podcast family.

Maureen
:sad1:

"When you follow your bliss... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else." -- Joseph Campbell.

Bawb not only followed his bliss, but he shared it with all of us. The Varley family and Bawb's extended family on the DIS will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm am very sorry for the loss :( I will keep his family in my prayers. We will all miss you bob :(

My deepest condolences to Bob's family and to his friends.

This has been a really tough year for my daughter and me. One of our comforts is Disney and I often spent time sitting on the couch listening to the podcast. He made me smile and laugh and for a while forget everything that was going on in our life. Thank you for that Bob.

CJ

I read and listen much more than post.

I had contacted Bawb with some golfing questions in order to make the next trip a bit more special for my husband. Not only did Bawb answer my questions quickly and give some great advice.... he was also quick to offer to be my husband's golf partner for a day. I'm sorry that his passing means we'll never get the full, in-person Bawb experience.

My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you and Bob's family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter