A Very Rude Room...

I don't know, maybe I need my eyes checked. Does anyone else see that description saying: "waa waa waa waa waa waa waa"? That's all I'm reading.

How many more girls items are there than boys items on the game right now?!? Sounds like this is a "What have you done for me lately?" kind of situation.

yeah you are so correct dude!
there are thousands of girls items on vmk. what do us boys get? barely anything. this new hair-do for the boys made me proud :)
finally the boys have something and girls try to take it from us!
Mnementh speaks the truth!

I don't know, maybe I need my eyes checked. Does anyone else see that description saying: "waa waa waa waa waa waa waa"? That's all I'm reading.

How many more girls items are there than boys items on the game right now?!? Sounds like this is a "What have you done for me lately?" kind of situation.

yeah you are so correct dude!
there are thousands of girls items on vmk. what do us boys get? barely anything. this new hair-do for the boys made me proud :)
finally the boys have something and girls try to take it from us!
Mnementh speaks the truth!

Hmm, I agree with ya both! p.s. I'm a girl - I'm not upset, I don't want to take it from ya'll. Be happy people!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter