A Very Merry X-mas Trip Report *All Finished* Day 4, P.3

Thank you for your TR and for the great pictures. The one from the DLH is great. The colours look so different. :love:

And by the way. When we were there in December 2007 we had also the Ceasars Salad at Walt's but ours looked much better. ;)

How have I missed your reports ?

What a fabulous trippie and you have some wonderful photos Princess, we didn't manage to get into the Studios at all, definately next time and I still haven't eaten at Walt's, so we must rectify that as well.

Looking forward to hearing about Cafe Mickey, one of my favourite restaurants. :goodvibes

Caught up with day 2 and 3 :)

Sorry to hear about your knee :grouphug:

Great photos and a lovely time you all had it would seem :goodvibes

once again, thanks for reading. The knee is better now, but it took a good month on strong pain killers before I could use it proper again. Not nice :(

Glad to hear your knee is better. Loved your photos. Now I'm looking into passports so maybe I can talk hubby into a far away trip...:cool1:

Loved this report and the photos!!! :thumbsup2 Glad the knee is on the mend :goodvibes

Love the photos! Especially the character pics!! They are always so much fun.

luv
#ashleigh#

I never saw pics of DLP before. It really looks incredible! And what a great TR. :thumbsup2

Just saw your thread today! How did I miss it??? Anyway looks like you had a great time and your photos are absolutely fab! The paris ones are superb too!!!:thumbsup2

Thank you for taking the time to show us all! xxxx

Last day in DLP, we couldn't believe that we had to leave already. We had almost all day since our flight was late at night.
On the way to the park, my mum insisted on that I took some pics of the cactus, which, I have to admit, was quite fascinating.

dlp269.jpg

My goal for the last day was to get my picture taken with Mickey in his x-mas costume. I wanted that so bad that we decided to wait in line... for more then two hours.... in the cold (and this day was COLD, a lot colder then the other days) I can't believe we did this, it was quite stupid. The pics turned out bad because I was so cold and red faced when I got there. I'm never doing that again! This pic is a bit shaken cause my mum was very cold as well!

dlp272.jpg

Next up was something my mum wanted to do. See Mickeys winter wonderland. We heard so much good about this show, so that was a must-see. Well it was a cute show but probably better if you have small children. Not really an adults show, but cute and with a lot of christmas spirit to it.

dlp283.jpg

dlp276.jpg

dlp285.jpg

dlp288.jpg

dlp289.jpg

We have this tradition that we eat at Cafe Mickey the last day, so we had to do that as well. I love the fact that you get your pic taken with ALL the characters without waiting in line. The food and the service is worth nothing in that place but the characters are great. It's always like one big party there!

dlp251.jpg

dlp254.jpg

dlp255.jpg

dlp256.jpg

dlp257.jpg

My mum read my last posting in this TR and she was quite offended that I didn't show any pics of her smiling. Her comment was: "Then people will think that I'm a grumpy woman since I'm not smiling even though I'm in Disneyland" So this is my happy mum smiling because she is in Disneyland.

dlp266.jpg

Last but not least like I've promised, the waiters and characters starting their own party, playing loud music and dancing on the tables. They all going completely mad which was quite funny to watch.

dlp263.jpg

dlp265.jpg

So that was the x-mas trip to DLP. A very nice but also very cold trip.
We are already planing our next Disney trip. In October we are doing WDW again :woohoo:

I've really enjoyed your report, ~ loads of lovely photos, including the one of your happy mum :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing! :)

Great trip report.
Especially impressed with what you achieved on your last day :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter