A Very Disney Christmas! Nov/Dec 2010 PTR (Trip Drama & 2 Days! 11/24)

Those outfits are absolutely adorable! I love, love, love the Mary Poppins ones :love: I may have to order one of those shirts for myself! You're really making me wish I had a little girl to dress, boys clothes are boring :laughing:

Very cute outfits! The Christmas skirts are adorable and Mary Poppins is going to LOVE the outfits at 1900 Park Fare!

The pink Minnie watch is very nice too..... my wallet thanks me for avoiding DisneyStore.com. :laughing:

All of the outfits are adorable, Becky! You do such a good job with the girl's clothes! :goodvibes I especially love the christmas Minnie dresses, and the fact that the styles can easily be layered if it's cold. :thumbsup2 And cute shirt for you, too!

I love the outfits :thumbsup2. Your girls are always dressed so cute, I remember being able to dress Amanda in cute clothes :cloud9:. They just don't make anything cute for boys.

Your last day there is most likely going to be our first day. We check in to Pop on the 6th, but we may drive down on the 4th and just stay OP for the first two nights.

I just read alot of your PTR and I'll be reading to see how your trip goes. I love all of the outfits for youe girls, adorable!!!

We'll be there at the end of Dec. -Jan. on my daughter's MAW trip so can't wait to hear about all of the fun Christmas stuff going on!

OoO love the mary poppin's outfits!!! very very cute!

Thank you!! Those are probably my favorites as well!! :goodvibes

OH.MY.GOSH. I LOVE the clothes!!!!!!

Thanks Joni!!

All of the outfits are so cute. Just seeing them adds to the excitement of a holiday trip that is getting closer and closer. I sure will miss seeing Disney Christmas decorations this year. I'll look forward to lots of Facebook updates of the girls having fun in Disney World

Thank you, MeMom!! You know that you will get LOTS of FB updates from me!! :goodvibes

Becky - I love your outfits! They are great! (And I agree with you...picking out the outfits is always the best part of the trip planning!;))

I also agree that the sleigh ride will be really special! How exciting!!!:goodvibes

Thanks Trish!! I know you feel the same way about making sure our girls are dressed as cute as possible!! :goodvibes

I just adore all the outfits, but I think my favorites have to be the zebra ones and the Mary Poppin ones!!! :lovestruc

Thanks Jackie!! The Mary Poppins ones are my favorite! Can't wait to get them!!

WOW the girls outfits are gorgeous!!!! And I adore that Mary Poppins shirt, I'm going to have to see about getting me one of those!! Simply stunning!!!!

Thank you!! Yes, it's fun finding cute things in my size!! :goodvibes

Becky!

Those outfits could not be any cuter!!! Well, they will be once Ally and Claire are wearing them!:cutie: I can't wait to see those pictures. The Mary Poppins outfits are the best!!!! :cloud9: I had to show my husband the pics, telling him that if we had litttle girls, this is exactly what they would be wearing to Disney, he said, good thing we don't! We'd go broke! How true!!!:lmao: Your watch is so cute!!! Can't wait to see more! And your trip is SOOOO CLOSE!! YAY!!!:cheer2:

Thank you, Kristen! Ha ha!! Yes, girls can get expensive but they are sooo much fun to dress!! :goodvibes

What cute outfits!! I really love the AK Minnie-- the back is so unusually for a pillowcase dress! The watch is so pretty, too-- love the rhinestones!

Thanks Kylie!! Isn't that the neatest way to have the dress tie in the back?! I'd loved it as soon as I saw it!! :lovestruc

Those outfits are absolutely adorable! I love, love, love the Mary Poppins ones :love: I may have to order one of those shirts for myself! You're really making me wish I had a little girl to dress, boys clothes are boring :laughing:

Thanks Michelle!! Hee hee!! Boys clothes might be boring but they're much less expensive to dress!! :lmao:

Very cute outfits! The Christmas skirts are adorable and Mary Poppins is going to LOVE the outfits at 1900 Park Fare!

The pink Minnie watch is very nice too..... my wallet thanks me for avoiding DisneyStore.com. :laughing:

Thank you!! I just LOVE my watch!! My last watch quit working during our May 2009 trip and it's taken me this long to find one that I LOVE!!

All of the outfits are adorable, Becky! You do such a good job with the girl's clothes! :goodvibes I especially love the christmas Minnie dresses, and the fact that the styles can easily be layered if it's cold. :thumbsup2 And cute shirt for you, too!

Thanks Courtney!! Yes, I thought the layering possibilities were very important! Who knows how hot/cold it will end up being!!

I love the outfits :thumbsup2. Your girls are always dressed so cute, I remember being able to dress Amanda in cute clothes :cloud9:. They just don't make anything cute for boys.

Your last day there is most likely going to be our first day. We check in to Pop on the 6th, but we may drive down on the 4th and just stay OP for the first two nights.

Thanks Dana!! Oh how fun!! Aren't you getting soooo excited?! I know I am!!

I just read alot of your PTR and I'll be reading to see how your trip goes. I love all of the outfits for youe girls, adorable!!!

We'll be there at the end of Dec. -Jan. on my daughter's MAW trip so can't wait to hear about all of the fun Christmas stuff going on!

Thanks Aimee!! Oh how exciting for you and your family! BTW--I noticed that you are from South Jersey? Which part? I have a lot of aunts and uncles in Cherry Hill--my dad grew up there!! :goodvibes

Very cute outfits...I just Etsy!

Thanks!! I LOVE Etsy, too!! Such neat things on there!!

The outfits look great! The girls will be so darling in them!

Thank you!! :goodvibes

I love the outfits!!! I'll have to keep those ideas in mind, when we are getting ready to go with my 2 year old cousin, she needs some disney clothes to wear on our trip! Can't believe your trip is so close!!! Can't wait to read about the final days before your trip, and of course your TR!!!

Beautiful outfits. I love pillowcase dresses with turtlenecks and leggings. Too cute! I have seen that Mary Poppins on Etsy too and it is so cute! I need to start planning our outfits out. I have ordered all 7 of us matching Mickey head shirts. Zebra print for the ladies and black for the men from Etsy. I can't wait to see them.

I am actually at the library right now posting--yesterday the workers working on the house next door cut my phone line--so I have no house phone and no internet right now--ugh!! It was scary--it set our house alarm off and I thought someone was breaking in! Anywho, they are working on it today so I hope it's back up and running by this evening.

I need your help! The girls got their pictures taken by a local photographer on Sunday. He is running a contest on Facebook--whoever has the most "likes" by Thursday, Nov. 4th by 2:00 pm (Central time) will win a free portrait session and $250 worth of prints!! We would love to win and get a family picture taken (it's been 2 years since we've had one made). So if you are on Facebook I need you to vote!! Just go to Jb Portraits on FB (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/jbportraits) and add him as a friend (you MUST add him as a friend to vote--he will confirm you pretty quickly). Once he confirms you as a friend, go to his 2010 Halloween Contest album and go to the picture of Claire dressed up as Tiana (pic #9): http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=1442528429876&set=a.1442526869837.2059154.1433050982. Click "like" underneath her picture and your vote will be cast! Than you sooo much in advance!! I think she is in 2nd place right now so we could use all the votes we can get!

I will post a Halloween update with pics as soon as my internet is back up and running (I was trying to do that yesterday when the internet went out)! And I will respond to the other posts as well--don't have much time here at the library!

I am actually at the library right now posting--yesterday the workers working on the house next door cut my phone line--so I have no house phone and no internet right now--ugh!! It was scary--it set our house alarm off and I thought someone was breaking in! Anywho, they are working on it today so I hope it's back up and running by this evening.

I need your help! The girls got their pictures taken by a local photographer on Sunday. He is running a contest on Facebook--whoever has the most "likes" by Thursday, Nov. 4th by 2:00 pm (Central time) will win a free portrait session and $250 worth of prints!! We would love to win and get a family picture taken (it's been 2 years since we've had one made). So if you are on Facebook I need you to vote!! Just go to Jb Portraits on FB (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/jbportraits) and add him as a friend (you MUST add him as a friend to vote--he will confirm you pretty quickly). Once he confirms you as a friend, go to his 2010 Halloween Contest album and go to the picture of Claire dressed up as Tiana (pic #9): http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=1442528429876&set=a.1442526869837.2059154.1433050982. Click "like" underneath her picture and your vote will be cast! Than you sooo much in advance!! I think she is in 2nd place right now so we could use all the votes we can get!

I will post a Halloween update with pics as soon as my internet is back up and running (I was trying to do that yesterday when the internet went out)! And I will respond to the other posts as well--don't have much time here at the library!

Voted! What a cute picture!:thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, Becky! I just looked at the update with your outfit selections and they are SO cute! I'm jumpin on the "I love the Mary Poppins ones" bandwagon - they are stunning. That Christmas skirt and shirt are adorable too! I love picking out stuff for my girls to wear at Disney. I don't do it really for any other kind of trip, but for Disney I have to! It's so much fun! :goodvibes

Sara

love the girls outfits from etsy! just voted for claire on FB. as of when i voted shes in first with 27 and the second place has 23. :goodvibes

Add me to the list of people who LOVE the Mary Poppins outfit! I love them all actually. I wish my daughter was young enough (and didn't think she was too cool) to wear those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter