A Very Disney Christmas! Nov/Dec 2010 PTR (Trip Drama & 2 Days! 11/24)

I'm sorry too!!!! Did your girls have the Castle Package? I know the "shoot" is free but you did pay for the photo package but I guess they could argue that you can pick the BBB pics for it instead of the photo shoot :(

Hopefully they will respond and help you out!!!

So sorry to hear about the photos. I would be so upset too.

Other than the missing pics, how was the BBB experience? Thinking of doing this iin Dec when we are there.(I'm thinking..my daughter says doing :lmao::lmao:). How long did it take and how long was the photo session after? Do you think that if we did it the night before, that her hair would still be ok for breakfast in the morning? We are hoping to eat at the Castle for breakfast, but I was thinking of having the BBB appt. the night before...what do you think?

Bev

I am SO sorry that this happend to you :hug: I can't imagine how upset you must be!! I bet you will not leave the photo session in December without seeing proof that they have your pics for Ally and Claire!! I am going to do the same :goodvibes

I agree with some of the above posts. Having trouble with your BBB photo session is much different than a random lost picture of you in the parks. I would ask for free prints myself.

Aww, Becky I'm so sorry.:hug::hug: I'm sure the pictures must of been adorable. At least you'll always have the memories in your head.:goodvibes
I would definitely ask for something. I've had things happen to me in Disney and they always gave us something.
Have a great day.

Becky, I just saw on FB about what happened to your pictures!! That's just awful-- I'd be in tears if I lost any pictures, especially the BBB studio ones, since you couldn't take any of your own. You'll just have to harp on the photographer in November/December to make sure his camera is working!!

Becky I am so so sorry!!! I would cry too! Maybe they could let you have another go for free when you go in December?? I know the photo package itself is free but you do pay a lot for hair, make up etc and they aren't much use without the photos - I am sure they would be willing to do that?

Just got a response from PP! Uggh! :sad1: "Thank you for your request to locate your missing Disney's PhotoPass photos. We regret that we are unable to recover these photos due to an equipment or technical problem which caused the photos to not take properly. We have passed this feedback onto our photography partners. Please accept our sincere apologies that we were unable to recover your photos."

I just want to cry!! :sad1:

Oh Beck... That's totally stinks!!! I know how you must feel right now! When we were is Disney several years ago someone stole our camera out of Devon's stroller while we were riding the barnstormer!!! Oh course it was right smack in the middle of the trip when it happened so I have NO pictures from the beginning of our trip! :scared1:

Sorry to hear they couldn't recover your pics. I'm especially sorry that it never occurred to me that your pictures may not be okay. If I had put two and two together I could've sent word through FB. I'm really, really sorry Becky. :sad2:

Oh, Becky-I'm so sorry the girls' BBB photopass pics couldn't be located. I know how disappointed you are. :hug:

I try to tell myself that memories are in my heart, not things. :goodvibes

Hi, I'm joining in your PTR too.popcorn::

Sooo sorry to hear about your BBB pictures:sad2:

We're heading to the World 11/28 - 12/4 too but staying at AKL. It was a tough choice between there and WL which looks beautiful at Christmas.:santa:

Looking forward to reading more.

I'm so sad for you Becky. Hopefully you took at least a couple on your camera. I am a person that hates to complain as well, but I would probably follow up in this case. They should discount BBB next time so that you can get another free photo shoot. If they knew they were having problems, they should have asked you to come back later.

Oh boy - I would be so disapointed too! I'm sorry that they didn't find your pictures! But look on the bright side- now you HAVE to go back to BBB with the girls and get the same package so you can get even better photos!! It will be amazing!!!! :)

Becky...

I'm in on the latest PTR....even though we'll only share one or two days being in WDW together....it should be fun as I know your wish list of Holiday stuff will be pretty close to ours :goodvibes

Hope maybe by some magical vibe we may be able to see each other real quick for something...

our 27th last full day and day in the parks we'll be at Epcot all day, probably skipping Illuminations if saw earlier in the week and our 28th is our departure day...no parks, but unsure of plans till I book airfare...this week June 10 SW opens up the end of Nov dates...

My TA made my ADRs today!!

I guess the only thing that worries me is getting Le Cellier for the CP package. Prefered it on 12/1 so we'll see what happens. We got the earliest dinner @ O'hana the night we do the MVMCP--we'll be at MK all day that day so we should be fine, right?! The party doesn't start until 7:00 pm and we should be able to get back to MK (I hope) around 6:15-6:30?! Thoughts?!

I bet you should be fine on this time...is it the first dinner seating or w/ in a half hour of I'd guess...just be on time the 15 ahead and you should be pretty lucky. a quick 2 stop trip around the monorail and you'll be in!

If you'll already be at the MK...maybe grab a locker and store whatever you do not need at the dinner to by pass longer wait in security w/ bag check too...JAT

I just want to cry!! :sad1:

Oh no...this is really stinky...I think others have asked too...did you take any w/ your own camera?:confused3

I would totally want to cry too! That's just so awful to lose the photgraphs of all that excitement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter