A Very Disney Christmas! Nov/Dec 2010 PTR (Trip Drama & 2 Days! 11/24)

I'm sure I commented on the clothes on your other PTR, but just thought I'd say they're still so cute! Will the girls be wearing dresses on this trip also, or are you going for a more "casual" wardrobe this time? :goodvibes

I'm here! :yay: All the clothes you have picked out are adorable. I sure hope Ariel and Eric are still out in September.

I also want to say THANK YOU here as well for being a Fairy GodMailer for DD. She loves :love: the postcard. Thank Brent for me also for writing it out. :goodvibes

Becky, Brady & Shelby loved the postcards! Thank you so much! Koby will get to see his when he returns home from DC!

We loved WL at Christmas. We will be there this year from 12.04 - 12.11. My daughter has the same Old Navy as you bought for yours...I also found a cute L/S Tink at Wal mart this winter also. In 2008 we had 2 days that were hot and the rest we were comfortable in L/S and capris or shorts.

I thought I had posted over here, but I had to come search for it again... :confused3

I am here now, ADR's look good, as do the clothes... I have another clothes update to do... Why is it so much more fun to shop for vacation clothes???

The clothes are precious! I love Minnie Mouse outfit from Disney.com. I so wanted to buy that for Emma last year but they didn't have it in her size. :sad1:

Just found where you'd started a PTR for your new trip, and WOW---it's already on page 9 !!:yay:

Becky-you're going to LOVE Disney all decorated up for Christmas! :goodvibes

I'm rushing out the door as I found this, so I just wanted to post so I wouldn't lose you. I'll come back later and catch up.

OK---I've gotten back, and I'm caught up. Your ADRs look great, and I love all your Disney clothes you've got put back for the trip!

Hello.. Here I am again...Joining in!

When I was in college I went to WDW for an internship during Fall 95 ; I was a hostess merchandise at Epcot... So I had the opportunity of see in person de candlelight procession every single night... the Tree at epcot with all the different " Santa Claus" from all over the world...... .. Well I have to say nothing compares with the experience you may have....

yupi !!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

somehow I keep missing the start of your PTRs. I'm totally jealous of your Christmas trip. We loved Disney at Christmas. So beautiful! I just found my review of WL from last year if you want a room with a fireworks view.

We are so pleased we were finally able to stay at the Wilderness Lodge for a week in June. We had room 5004 and we had a perfect view of the fireworks and Cinderella's castle. This was in the Woods category. We could also see Bay Lake and greet the boats as they pulled up. The one drawback to this room was that it was a hike and a half. Next time I would request to be as close to lobby as possible. I cannot believe how far we had to walk to get to our room.

somehow I keep missing the start of your PTRs. I'm totally jealous of your Christmas trip. We loved Disney at Christmas. So beautiful! I just found my review of WL from last year if you want a room with a fireworks view.

We are so pleased we were finally able to stay at the Wilderness Lodge for a week in June. We had room 5004 and we had a perfect view of the fireworks and Cinderella's castle. This was in the Woods category. We could also see Bay Lake and greet the boats as they pulled up. The one drawback to this room was that it was a hike and a half. Next time I would request to be as close to lobby as possible. I cannot believe how far we had to walk to get to our room.

I agree!! When we went in January, we had to walk a lot and there was loud noise from the loading dock. For our new trip in December, I put in a request to be close to the lobby for all of our ressies. My TA said that no matter what view (Standard, Woods, Courtyard) they can place you close to the lobby. Hope it works :)

Wowza! I didn't even know you started this report yet, but man is it flying!!!

Phew! All caught up. Now I will begin my struggle to keep up!:laughing:

Looking forward to hearing all about your plans...I have yet to visit WDW at Christmas. So excited to hear all about your trip. And awesome choice with WL!;)

PS - Are you and Katie (BippityBoo) overlapping? That would be so cool, especially since you would both be at WL!:goodvibes

I'm also joining in!!! 9 pages and it's only been 2 days, wow!!!!!!

You'll love WL in Dec. We stayed there last Dec: 10-15 and it was amazing. You will have to make time for the photopass pictures in front of the tree. We went one night before our Artist Point ADR and we had the tree and photopass CM to ourselves. He took 20/25 mins of pics and they turned out amazing! We ended up buying 3 or 4 of them because they were so good!

Not to be a broken record, but man! This PTR moves fast! :moped:That's great, though! I'll be sure to check this one often.
We did go to MK the day of parade taping when the Jonas brothers were there. It was busy but far from the worst I have seen MK. Shouldn't be a problem for you since you know how to tour the parks.
That's good to know. I'm debating on being at MK on parade taping Saturday. I just can't decide. Knowing it's manageable makes me feel better. What time to they do all the taping stuff?
Really?! That is great! My MIL wasn't too big on meeting the characters when we went in 07. It was "we need to go here, see this". I am determined to meet as many as we can. If we miss a show, we can catch it later, or if we miss it completely, we will see it later. My goal this year is to see them. Brady by all means wanted to see Ariel. It was raining, in January. No ponchos. 90 min wait. His lips were blue. We left & he was crying "I want to see Ariel!!!" This time we are seeing Ariel!
This doesn't help you with meeting Ariel, but that is exactly the reason I love doing character meals! If you get it right, you can generally meet most of the characters so there's no waiting in lines. Unfortunately Ariel doesn't typically do character meals, although my ILs saw her at Akershus back in '06.
Hi Becky! I am here. Congrats on getting all your ADRs, they can be a bit stressful. Le Cellier is always a tricky one. Can't wait to read more about what you have planned!!!!
I just had to say that I think your screenname is siiiii cute! Love it!:cutie:
I posted these on my other PTR but since they're for this trip, I thought I'd post them again!! Here are some clothes that I've already purchased for our Nov/Dec trip!! :santa:

Minnie/Mickey Christmas shirt for both (Old Navy)
front
024.jpg

back
026.jpg

I LOVE these! I never saw them, or I definitely would have gotten one for the girls. Maybe they'll have them this year, too.
Cinderella shirt for Ally (GAP)--not sure if we'll take it on the trip but thought it was super cute!!
018.jpg
I saw these at GAP, but they were out of Caroline's size by the time I found them. I was so disappointed! Especially that we missed the Snow White one, because she's Caroline's favorite princess and it's pretty hard to find Snow White things.
matching Minnie sweatshirts for both
027.jpg
My girls have this, too! I am afraid that it will be huge on Ella when we go, but hopefully I can make do.

matching Minnie Bling hoodie & shirt for both
038.jpg
Eep! That hoodie is PRECIOUS! I soooo hope that one is available again this year.

This doesn't help you with meeting Ariel, but that is exactly the reason I love doing character meals! If you get it right, you can generally meet most of the characters so there's no waiting in lines. Unfortunately Ariel doesn't typically do character meals, although my ILs saw her at Akershus back in '06.

Well, with 2 boys & Shelby being so little, there are no Princess themed character meals, this trip. Now when we go back in 2010 (soooooooooo far away) we are doing a Princess themed meal, at least one. I don't care if Koby will be 13 & Brady will be 11, they have no choice!:lmao:

Well, with 2 boys & Shelby being so little, there are no Princess themed character meals, this trip. Now when we go back in 2010 (soooooooooo far away) we are doing a Princess themed meal, at least one. I don't care if Koby will be 13 & Brady will be 11, they have no choice!:lmao:

Oh, yeah! I completely understand that. I just meant that I think that's the biggest benefit to character meals: that the characters come to you rather than having to wait in line to see them.

Hey Becky siging in...your ADR's look great and really cute t's for the Dec trip!
I was wondering about the two dates on your last PTR --understand now!
can't wait to hear all about your Christmas trip (since we are missing ours)
:wave2: Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter