• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A very big THANK YOU!!!

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I wanted to say thank you to all the people at Dizneypins.com for all the work they have done in the last four years... Your board will be missed. I hope that you will all still share your information and understanding of Disneyana here with us.

Again... I will miss your board and

THANK YOU!

Thanks Nat! Thanks also Larry and Mary for inviting me to be a part of the Dizneypins crew! I have enjoyed it very much and will miss it too!

I also want to thank Larry, Mary, Vince, Kathie and all of the mods over there that did a great job.

Debbie

It was a fun ride. Thanks to Mary and Larry and my fellow moderators!!!

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm confused. Are the forums at Dizpins going away? I checked over there and there's no mention of it so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks!

DizneyPINS.com not Dizpins.

Dizneypins.com provided Disney pin information. Sorry you never got to visit.

~Kathie said:
DizneyPINS.com not Dizpins.

Dizneypins.com provided Disney pin information. Sorry you never got to visit.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Kathie! I'm sorry I never got to visit it too... don't know how but I'd never heard of it before. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter