A Very Big And Belated Thank You To PhotobearSam

wenabre

DIS Veteran
Sorry it has taken so long to put finger to key, but PhotobearSam deserves a great big thank you for making my 50th birthday trip to WDW very special indeed. I felt like a real Disney Princess princess:

Our trip was filled with all sorts of surprises, including breakfast at Cinderella's castle, which I had never done before and thoroughly enjoyed!

We also did a surprise Fireworks cruise and were joined by dreaminofdisney (who was the host of the cruise) and her daughter. Other Disers with us that night were kittykitty, Happy Gramma and her grandaughter. Not only did PhotobearSam surprise me and my daughter Katdb with the cruise, dreaminofdisney upgraded our cruise to a birthday cruise for me, which included a big birthday banner, tons of balloons and a huge chocolate birthday cake.:cake: Special thanks to Dreaminofdisney and Photobearsam for the special evening.

Originally , I was supposed to spend a week with Photobearsam, but plans changed and we were together for eleven days. For four of those days, my daughter Katdb was able to join us. I don't know when I've had so much fun. We went to the MVMCP on Dec 7th, met and had supper with DanMurphy, and just had a fantastic time. Photobearsam treated me to many little and big surprises throughout our holiday that I would even enjoy turning 50 again! :cloud9:

Thanks a lot Photobearsam! (BTW, when are we going again? After all, we do have annual passes now:rolleyes: )

Sounds like fun! Would love to see some photos!!! :)

wenabre, I just wanted to pipe in and say; it was so nice to meet you and Sam...funny how you meet other DISers in the most delicious places!!!!!!(Ghirardelli Chocolate-YUMMY!) :)

Sounds awesome! Glad you had such a magical time!

Mary-Liz

ttiwwp.gif

Glad you had such a great time!

Timon and Mousy,
I will get some pics for you as soon as I can get my DD to load them, I promise!! Think about it....I went to WDW with someone named 'Photobear'
Sam, believe me, we got pictures.

Pooh's Pal, it was also very nice to meet you as well....
ah Ghirardelli's, the aromas..... the tastes,.....the senses go wild!!

Sam and I did notice that we seem to meet up with other fellow Disers around very good "eating places and the such like". I guess we Disers not only have good taste but we like things that taste good too!!
Wenabre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter