A Trip full of Wonder and Magic and Wonderfulness! Sep '11 PTR!

Well we are off tomorrow morning:cool1: After about 5 years of planning it is finally happening. I am so excited. I am sure that I will have some great stories to share. Hopefully I will be better at writing a trip report than I am the PTR.
Bye Bye
:woohoo::yay::banana::cool1::dance3::cool1: :banana::yay::woohoo:

ps. We are going to Disney :cheer2: I can't believe this is really happening,

:woohoo: on it being TIME to go!!! Have a wonderful trip - can't wait to hear all about it!

:dance3: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3:

Yay! :yay: I hope you got all your accommodations taken care of in the states! I can't wait to hear about how it goes, especially WWoHP since you'll be back just before I leave! :cool2:

We are home!!!

What a great holiday, Disney was everything I had hoped for and more. Adam had a great time as well (which was a huge relief).

I can't wait to tell you all about it. Need some time to rest and gather photos together and then I will start my TR.

:dance3:I love Disney :dance3:

I'm so curious to hear about EVERYTHING! But I do have to admit everytime I drove past the hotels in Hollywood that I recommended I wondered about you and your trip and how everything worked out. I tried to figure out where in your trip you were, if you were at US/IOA whether you had checked into Kidani yet. I want to hear all about it! :banana: Especially the sea place that I can't remember the name of of!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter