A Trip Full Of First's,Suprise's,Tears+Memories To Last A Lifetime DAY 5.

Snowy-girls

Did you speak to a 'human being'
DAY 1 HERE
DAY 2 HERE
DAY 3 HERE
DAY 4 HERE

Cast
Me-Michelle 34yrs.Planner,Loves Disney,Tink,Seuss Landing+kid's rides.Hates Height's,Backwards Stuff,Spinning+Getting Wet,

Dh-Tony 30yrs.Likes Disney,Loves IOA,All rides-the faster the better.

Dd7-Chloe 7yrs(will be 8 over there).Loves Tink,HSM,Cinderella.Hates Spinning rides.

Dd4-Emily 4yrs.Loves Tink,HSM,Stitch,Cinderenda+Shamoose.Hates Loud noises,fireworks.
......................................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..................................
DAY 5-APRIL 5th.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
No waking at 2-50am this morning for me :woohoo:,3.20am instead :laughing:.I ended up going back to sleep and got up at 6am.I woke Tony+the girls at 6-30am.We were down in the court eating our usual free brekkie,ready to catch the free suttle at 7-50am outside the hotel.We arrived at Animal Kingdom 9am..
Image0226.jpg

Image0217.jpg

Image0258.jpg

was a little worried of the wait times,as the park had already been open an hour.Need'nt have worried too much,as we went straight to Kilimanjaro Safaris with only a 15min wait.I love this ride,Chloe remembered it from last time+Emily was amazed at all the animals so close to her-especially the Giraffe's
PICT1858.jpg

PICT1861.jpg

PICT1862.jpg

PICT1864.jpg

PICT1865.jpg
This ones just for you David ;) :lmao:.

PICT1868.jpg
He was making such a racket,roaring+like a bellowing/grunting sound :confused3,i did'nt know the animatronic lions could sound so real ;).

PICT1869.jpg

After our thrilling+bumpy ride thru the jungle,we then made our way to look at the animals.After Tony went to get a fastpass for Expedition Everest,whilst me+the girls had some photopass pics done..
Image0322.jpg

Image0302.jpg
Me having a little snooze.

and the girls had fun with a Cast Member+a giant ball..
PICT1881.jpg
Once Tony was back we made our way thru+into It's Tough To Be A Bug,i love the tree carvings-they are amazing...
PICT1894.jpg

PICT1895.jpg

PICT1897.jpg

PICT1898.jpg

PICT1899.jpg
Don't the 4 of us make cool looking bug's.
PICT1900.jpg

We got Emily to sit on Daddy's lap,because of the bee sting-as we knew that would seriously freak her out.Emily was still a bit freaked out by the spiders though.
Next it was time for a break,so we made our way to Pizzafari,but not before poor Chloe come a cropper+stacked it over a tree stump+gashed her knee quite badly-it looked worse than what it was-thankfully.
Tony+Me shared an Adult Pepperoni Pizza,salad+Reg Coke.
Girls shared Kids Cheese Pizza,Grapes,Carrot Sticks+Sprite.
Total $16.48.
Food was quite tasty,and the salad was crisp+fresh.The theming is also great in here.

We then made our way to see Emily's true love-her Stitchy :love:..
PICT1911.jpg

This was unfortunatley only one of the best shots the photograpgher got-i was pretty annoyed as he was more interested in talking to the Cast Member (who came out with Lilo+Stitch) about what his wife was cooking for dinner that night than taking pictures.He missed all the shots of her running up to and cuddling him :sad1:.
Next we made our way to Camp Minnie+Mickey for a little boogie time+some Limbo with Chip+Dale,Flik,Meeko,Koda,Pocahontas..
PICT1901.jpg

PICT1903.jpg

The girls absolutley loved this :banana:.
We then made our way to see Safari Donald+Minnie..
Image0386.jpg
It was then that Emily developed a crush on Donald-sshh don't tell Stitch :sad2:.

Tony made his way round to ride Expedition Everest,whilst me+the girls queued for Festival Of The Lion King.Tony made it back in time+loved EE,but said there is no way i would have enjoyed it-i was thinking about trying this until i found out that it went backwards :scared1:.Tony is my guinea pig when it comes to rides.
FOTLK was brilliant as always,Chloe was singing along+my Emily was clapping+watching in awe-i actually had a tear in my eye.Then it was time for the big ending which always brings a lump to my throat+goosebumps all over me.
We also rode on Triceratop Spin-which we all enjoyed-well i did enjoy it a little bit :laughing:.
The girls done some shopping,Emily bought Stitch's hands :laughing:,Chloe bought an AK mini fan,and keyring+i bought some birthday pressies for Chloe's upcoming 8th birthday next week+some stocking filler pressies for the girls for Christmas,and then--that's when i heard it-the Parade :scared:,Mummy had forgotten the parade :scared1:,we dashed outside+tried to watch the best we could..
PICT1953.jpg

PICT1957.jpg

PICT1960.jpg

We then decided that the girls,especially Emily had,had enough-it was extremley hot today-86deg,but it always feels hotter in AK :confused3.So we made our way to the Taxi's and got back to the hotel aprox 4pm+$35 lighter.
We got ourselves ready for dinner at Bahama Breeze tonight-we love,love,love this place-the atmosphere,the food+the pina colada's are amazing :worship:.
PICT1967.jpg
Poor sleepy Emily :cutie:.
PICT1971.jpg
My Ultimate Pina Colada.

Tony-Jerk Salmon,carribean rice+broccolli,1 Ultimate Pina Colada+1 Bushwacker.Warm Pineapple Upside Down Cake(a warm rich chocolate cake with a Chocolate molten center topped with caramelized pineapple, Raspberry sauce, butterscotch brandy sauce and fresh Whipped cream).

Me-Filet Mignon,Garlic Mash+Broccolli,2 Ultimate Pina Colada's+1 Bahama Mama.Chocolate Mousse(Rich chocolate mousse on a fudge brownie Island in milk chocolate sauce and vanilla bean anglaise).

Girls shared-Crispy Chicken Fingers,Fries+Broccolli,Pineapple+Grape Bowl.Coke each.Also shared a vanilla ice ream+choc sauce.
Total was $120.65 inc tax+tip.
The food was beautiful+was worth the wait,we have never had a bad meal since we have been coming here.
Once finished we made our way into Walgreens a few doors down,to stock up on some more choccy+water,then back to the hotel where Emily suddenly was very wide awake when i mentioned the swimming pool.So we all went swimming indoors as the outside one was way too busy.After the girls were bathed+in bed by 9.35pm,Me+Tony showered,ironed,drank some Mountain Dew whilst watching King Of The Hill+was in bed at 11pm.

Coming Up On DAY 6-Islands Of Adventure.Stay Tuned :thumbsup2.x.

Another great day Michelle. Love your safari pics and thanks for the 'rhino butt' pic ;)

Would you believe I've still never seen the tree carvings in real life. :confused3

I get goosebumps at the end of FOTLK too, even listening to it at home.

Animal Kingdom and Bahama Breeze, doesn't get much better than that! :goodvibes Looks like you definitely got good value from the photopass :)

Another great day. :)

I love FOTLK, the bird part is my favourite. :)

I've never heard of Bahama Breeze, where is it? :)

Another great day. We've yet to make it to Bahama Breeze. We always seem to run out of days. A must for next time, whenever that will be...GCSe's and A levels :headache:

A lovely day & pic's are fab. :thumbsup2
Tree of life is amazing , i spend ages looking at it every time we've been and always seen to see some thing different in it :)

Another fab day. :thumbsup2

I know what you mean about AK - it is always so bloomin' hot in that park!

Lovely photopass pics & I love the one of Emily sleeping at the table. Bless!

Thanks for reading+leaving your comments,much appreciated :hug:.x.

Another great day Michelle. Love your safari pics and thanks for the 'rhino butt' pic ;)

Would you believe I've still never seen the tree carvings in real life. :confused3

I get goosebumps at the end of FOTLK too, even listening to it at home.
You should really try next time to see them-they are amazing.x.

Animal Kingdom and Bahama Breeze, doesn't get much better than that! :goodvibes Looks like you definitely got good value from the photopass :)

Another great day. We've yet to make it to Bahama Breeze. We always seem to run out of days. A must for next time, whenever that will be...GCSe's and A levels :headache:

Another great day. :)

I love FOTLK, the bird part is my favourite. :)

I've never heard of Bahama Breeze, where is it? :)

Bahama Breeze is a great place,food amazing+steel drums being played most evenings outside on the deck.

We use the one on International Drive link here http://www.bahamabreeze.com/ .x.

I always think AK is hotter than other places!

Another fab day. :thumbsup2

I know what you mean about AK - it is always so bloomin' hot in that park!

Lovely photopass pics & I love the one of Emily sleeping at the table. Bless!

Glad it's not just me,unfortunatley because of the heat we never got an awful lot done this day-but there's always next time :).x.

I want one of those Pina Coladas NOW!!!!! Must add Bahama Breeze to the list.

Andy is my guinea pig for rides too! I decided against EE after he rode it.

Hope Chloe's leg felt better soon :hug:

Laur's xx

DW is a big fan of the Ultimate Pina Coladas too. Must be a girly thing :lmao:

Shame about your photopass photographer with Stitch - but I guess it is just hit and miss as to who you get. Fortunately most of them are on the ball and will click away from start to finish - catching the best shots and not just the posed for ones.
Another good TR though. :thumbsup2

What a great day, ive never seen that lion move never mind roar :lmao:
:lmao:,i think they realised that we knew it was animatronic,and made a better one that now walks around ;) :laughing:.x.

I want one of those Pina Coladas NOW!!!!! Must add Bahama Breeze to the list.

Andy is my guinea pig for rides too! I decided against EE after he rode it.

Hope Chloe's leg felt better soon :hug:

Laur's xx
Oh Laur's i can taste it now.Settled on the top of the drink is a shot of pure rum.Chloe was fine,but it must have really hurt her as she had tears in her eyes and it takes alot for her to cry over an inury of any kind :hug:.x.

DW is a big fan of the Ultimate Pina Coladas too. Must be a girly thing :lmao:

Shame about your photopass photographer with Stitch - but I guess it is just hit and miss as to who you get. Fortunately most of them are on the ball and will click away from start to finish - catching the best shots and not just the posed for ones.
Another good TR though. :thumbsup2
I was thrilled with our photopass pics but just a little gutted about this one as Emily idolises Stitch+her face was so cute-she was star struck+none of it was captured.But i cannot fault the photographers they are great+very patient :thumbsup2.
Has your DW had an Ultimate from BB? If not she should really go+try one :worship: .x.

Another great day Michelle :) I'm loving this report, in fact I only logged on tonight in the hope you had a new instalment :)

Sounds like another great day - although you forgot the parade?! shame on you :rotfl2:

The pic of Emily asleep at the table is so cute!

As much as I love your report Michelle, there is one major problem - every night your food sounds amazing but there are no pics!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter