A Trail of Tears from Louisiana to WDW & Back Again! New PTR Link 8/15

Geat update.

It is so strange to think Toon Town will be gone. We rarely head over there anymore now that my girls are 9 and 13 but that is where we usually get our Mickey pic of the trip!

Can't wait for the fairy pics. When we went to WDW in January, the line was soooooo long to see Tink we never made it and my 9 year old was extremely disappointed. I fear that when we go back this January, she will be totally over Tink and her friends. Just last week, she had me redo her room, painted over the pink walls and all the Tink bedding and accessories are gone:sad1:

Since this was the 2nd trip for me & my boys, and we went 3 years ago, it is still fairly new to us still. But Ben said it sucks that they are getting rid of it. He likes that part of the park.

The fairies were great & Koby can't wait to go back & see them! Silvermist made a lasting impression on him!

Awesome update..you guys accomplished a lot on this day.

I love the pics of Mickey and Minnie's houses...too cute

Can't wait to see the fairy pictures in your next installment

But Ben said it sucks that they are getting rid of it. He likes that part of the park.

I agree with Ben. I was just telling my DW this morning that it would have been nice if Disney kept this part of the park but still expanded Fantasyland. We are expecting a boy, Brennan Parker, in October and it is rather sad that we will not be able to take him to see Mickey's house. :guilty:

Awesome update..you guys accomplished a lot on this day.

I love the pics of Mickey and Minnie's houses...too cute

Can't wait to see the fairy pictures in your next installment

We did accomplish alot & yet I am not done with day 2 yet! But we spaced it out & we didn't feel so rushed.

I agree with Ben. I was just telling my DW this morning that it would have been nice if Disney kept this part of the park but still expanded Fantasyland. We are expecting a boy, Brennan Parker, in October and it is rather sad that we will not be able to take him to see Mickey's house. :guilty:

Congrats on the baby boy!!! Brady was born in October! That really sucks that he won't get to see that bit of Disney! They definitely should move that to a different part of the new Fantasyland expansion! What is Disney without Mickey & Minnie's house?!

Great update! :thumbsup2 I love Brady's patriotic hair!

I'm sorry you didn't get to see Chip and Dale. I love them too! So you didn't like the Stitch ride? Was is the stinky burp? I'm not a huge fan of that part! :laughing:

Girl, I LOVE Space Mountain! That is one of my favorite as Disney! I am so excited that they take your picture on it now! I guess that's something new since the refurb. I can't wait to ride it! Although you're right, it's not as good as RnRC. And I agree that TSMM is wayyyyy better than Buzz Lightyear. But maybe it's just because I always beat John on TSMM! :rotfl:

Once again, the PP pics are amazing! I love the ones of you and Ben! And of the course the ones in front of the castle are gorgeous!

Thank you so much for including all of these pictures of Toontown! I'm so sad they are doing away with it. I'm glad you got to see it one last time!

I can't wait to read your update tomorrow!! I know what happens, but it is so wonderful I'm still super excited to read about it! :goodvibes

Great update! :thumbsup2 I love Brady's patriotic hair!

I'm sorry you didn't get to see Chip and Dale. I love them too! So you didn't like the Stitch ride? Was is the stinky burp? I'm not a huge fan of that part! :laughing:

Girl, I LOVE Space Mountain! That is one of my favorite as Disney! I am so excited that they take your picture on it now! I guess that's something new since the refurb. I can't wait to ride it! Although you're right, it's not as good as RnRC. And I agree that TSMM is wayyyyy better than Buzz Lightyear. But maybe it's just because I always beat John on TSMM! :rotfl:

Once again, the PP pics are amazing! I love the ones of you and Ben! And of the course the ones in front of the castle are gorgeous!

Thank you so much for including all of these pictures of Toontown! I'm so sad they are doing away with it. I'm glad you got to see it one last time!

I can't wait to read your update tomorrow!! I know what happens, but it is so wonderful I'm still super excited to read about it! :goodvibes

He burped? See I don't even remember that! I was thinking that we was going to go somewhere or do something, not just sit there. Very boring!!!

Space Mountain is a must do, but if you do RnRC before, you are like "Really? This is it?"

You know what happens, but you never read it in detail. Just have tissues ready!

Girl, you update so fast I can't keep up! :laughing:

I'm sorry to hear the heated discussions continued, and that Ben threw his ring in the trash! :eek: You would never know it by the pictures though! You all look like you were having a blast!

I bet Brady felt so special with all the attention he was getting with his hair. And yay for conquering roller coaster fears! :thumbsup2

Girl, you update so fast I can't keep up! :laughing:

I'm sorry to hear the heated discussions continued, and that Ben threw his ring in the trash! :eek: You would never know it by the pictures though! You all look like you were having a blast!

I bet Brady felt so special with all the attention he was getting with his hair. And yay for conquering roller coaster fears! :thumbsup2

Hahaha! Well now that I am half way through our 2nd to last day, I will drag it on a bit more!

Even through the heated discussions, we had a blast!

He did feel special. Shelby got called Princess everywhere we went, but that is nothing new, she has been called Princess since the test showed up positive, literally! And Koby got told Happy Birthday every 5 minutes, literally! So Brady was thrilled to get that attention! And he was super proud of himself for overcoming the rollarcoaster fears!

Love Brady's hair! I'm so happy he overcame his fears! I would not ride roller coasters until after I had already graduated high school! I remember going on one with my dad years ago when we went to Busch Gardens in Virginia...but some reason after that I was afraid to get on them. The first time I went to Disney (which was in 2002) I finally started doing coasters but I refused to get on ToT! When we back in 2004, I gave in and went on and you can tell by my face in the ride photo that I was terrified (keep in mind that in 2004, I was almost 22 years old!). Now, I wish it lasted longer!

Your PP pics are fantastic! You've got some great shots!

I can't wait to read the next update!!!!!

Love Brady's hair! I'm so happy he overcame his fears! I would not ride roller coasters until after I had already graduated high school! I remember going on one with my dad years ago when we went to Busch Gardens in Virginia...but some reason after that I was afraid to get on them. The first time I went to Disney (which was in 2002) I finally started doing coasters but I refused to get on ToT! When we back in 2004, I gave in and went on and you can tell by my face in the ride photo that I was terrified (keep in mind that in 2004, I was almost 22 years old!). Now, I wish it lasted longer!

Your PP pics are fantastic! You've got some great shots!

I can't wait to read the next update!!!!!

My first roller coaster was at AstroWorld in Houston. I was 9 years old & I loved it!

Thanks! I am super pleased with my PP pics!

Oh boy did I miss a ton.

but what a great two days at MK. Sorry your feet were still giving you problems. That picture with the kids from Brazil...Priceless. What a great memory for down the road.

Stinks Shelby didn't enjoy a lot of the rides. But she is still a cute, and hey she liked the characters :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Can't wait to see pictures with the fairies and princess. Having only two boys, I miss out on the fun girly stuff.

Oh boy did I miss a ton.

but what a great two days at MK. Sorry your feet were still giving you problems. That picture with the kids from Brazil...Priceless. What a great memory for down the road.

Stinks Shelby didn't enjoy a lot of the rides. But she is still a cute, and hey she liked the characters :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Can't wait to see pictures with the fairies and princess. Having only two boys, I miss out on the fun girly stuff.

After all that was said & done, it was a great 2 days & a great trip! I love the fact that I will have a picture & Brady will have the memories of this group of kids from Brazil who had to take a pic with him!

The characters were her favorite part I think!

I missed out on all the girly stuff last time, now that I have my girl I am all about the girly stuff & I make the boys suffer!:lmao:

Great updates! Can't believe it's almost done! :eek:

Love Brady's hair again! I love that he looks SO freaked out in the Splash Mountain picture, but goes again. Good for him! It's too bad he won't be able to try RnRc now that he wants too.

Sorry to hear about your feet! That's such a bummer! Definitely no fun to deal with on vacation. :sad2:

Great updates! Can't believe it's almost done! :eek:

Love Brady's hair again! I love that he looks SO freaked out in the Splash Mountain picture, but goes again. Good for him! It's too bad he won't be able to try RnRc now that he wants too.

Sorry to hear about your feet! That's such a bummer! Definitely no fun to deal with on vacation. :sad2:

I know! It is flying by too fast! I will try to drag it out more!

Thanks! He did look freaked out, but much better than when we went in 07!

YAY! Thanks for posting the teacups for me!! That definitely made me feel better after my not so great couple of days! :hug:

The boys are adorable in the video! They look like they are having so much fun! Brady's going, "I'm gonna barf!" :rotfl:

They were spinning so fast! My head start to spin!

YAY! Thanks for posting the teacups for me!! That definitely made me feel better after my not so great couple of days! :hug:

The boys are adorable in the video! They look like they are having so much fun! Brady's going, "I'm gonna barf!" :rotfl:

They were spinning so fast! My head start to spin!

You are so welcome! I told you that it was gonna make you drunk! The end cracks me up with Brady's fake sad face "I want to do it again!!!"

Hi Joni, I'm ChiChi. I "followed" you over from the other Joni's PTR. One of the first pictures that made me go "Awwww" was the one with Shelby sleeping and holding Koby's finger.

Very cool that your room was ready! gotta love Disney magic.

Sorry you didn't get a picture of Shelby meeting her very first character but at least you got fast passes for Soarin. Yay for one of the oysters having twins. Very cool for being invited for the special character meet.

Sweet for being the first family in the park on your Hollywood Studios Day. lmao @ Neener neener neener!!! I can't wait til I have a little one of my own to take to Play and Dine. Did Shelby's not eating her food last the whole trip? It was probably because of her teeth coming in huh? poor thing, missing out on all that good Disney food. I absoultuely LOVE that picture of Shelby meeting Perla and Suzy.

My jaw dropped when I read that you found Ben's ring in the garbage!!!

Yay!!! Shelby ate some Disney food!

I watched the video, the boys look like they had a lot of fun on the tea cups.

I've only read the first 3 installments and i'm hooked! can't wait to read it all!

Erica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter