A traditional LAST only game.....keep your (c)hats to yourself. Post for LAST place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not either. I love the fighting spirit. :lmao: plus another east coaster. We need to make this into a group competition. East vs West vs South of the Equator.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Nap time, I will never LAST until tonight if I don't take a nice nap on a lazy saturday afternoon!

Take a nice nap. I will watch things until snuz starts to kick my butt :lmao:

A Kong Hee Fatt Choi last!

firecracker.gif

Very. Dad back in hospital and i am with him for now.

Sorry to hear this. Good thing you have family to help you out. I know how tiring that can be.

Popping in and out last. Must finish cleaning #2 kitchen so that I can cook for the next two days.

Thanks, but it is one of my sisters that takes care of parents the most. They would not be here if was not for her.

Today he is. Monday is a big day for him. need him healthy for his procedure

When he said he wanted to get the heck out of here we know.he was feeling better...but he is not leaving until after what happens on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter