A Touch of Disney 2021 Experience - Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

If you're in and you're not seeing the dates you want, keep bouncing the months back and forth - there seems to be some stock floating around.

(This is also a handy MaxPass/FP+ tip, if those are ever a thing again.)

I'm not sure why it's doing it, but I went into the Disneyland app on my phone and clicked on the "check ticket availability" and it went right into the event. No waiting.

Where do you paste the numbers to join the queue?

Here you go:

If someone gives you JUST the code, add this to the front of it:

https:// tada.queue-it.net/?c=tada&e=anks77&ver=v3-javascript-3.6.3&cver=15&man=Production&t=https%3A%2F%2Ftada.eticketstore.com%2FWebStore%2Fshop%2Fviewitems.aspx%3Fcg%3D1%26amp%3Bc%3D2&kupver=cloudflare-1.2.0&q=

After the equal sign at the very end, paste the queue ID.

EDIT: remove the space now between tada and the forward slashes.

It's long, but it's easier to just tack the code onto the end of this one and remove the space.

I've tried links twice now and when they get to the "You're being redirected to tickets..." shows up, it then flashes to the screen that says I missed my turn. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I see the countdown, and then it times out.

You aren't doing anything wrong. The links are "timed" and only good for 10 minutes once it hits the window. For example: you grabbed a link that had 5 minutes left, but didn't click it until 15 minutes after it was posted, then you'll see the message you're getting.

You'll have to look at the time the poster said is left, the time of the post, and current time to determine if it's still good. The other thing is that I don't think anyone knows how unique the links are. If two people use the same valid link, it could be fastest fingers to add to cart, fastest fingers all the way through checkout, or perhaps both are able to buy.

I haven't had any success at all. If anyone has a link they are willing to share, please send me a DM.

Edit to add: Thank you to another disboarder!! I have a link.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why it's doing it, but I went into the Disneyland app on my phone and clicked on the "check ticket availability" and it went right into the event. No waiting.
Had you checked on your phone earlier? It saves you spot.

I tried clicking on Ticket Availability on my phone, and it told me I already purchased tickets (so, SOMEONE used that link I posted here). Then it asked if I wanted to re-join and I was back at “more than an hour.”

Had you checked on your phone earlier? It saves you spot.

I tried clicking on Ticket Availability on my phone, and it told me I already purchased tickets (so, SOMEONE used that link I posted here). Then it asked if I wanted to re-join and I was back at “more than an hour.”
I only used my phone to get a spot this morning and used the original queue ID. So... I don't know. Maybe it was a fluke. I hope everyone who wants to go can get a spot. I can't even begin to imagine the chaos when the parks fully open :crazy2:

I am giving my tickets to my brother and his girlfriend. Does anyone know if they will have any issues using them? I remember giving him tickets to a Halloween Party years ago and it wasn’t an issue. I can’t remember how it works. Hopefully I don’t have three completely useless tickets. 😢

I was finally able to snag a reservation! But more importantly, I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for everyone on this board! I love that everyone is rooting for others to get their ticket, and SO many of you are all so helpful; taking time to post codes and answer questions. I feel lucky to be a part of this group.

I am giving my tickets to my brother and his girlfriend. Does anyone know if they will have any issues using them? I remember giving him tickets to a Halloween Party years ago and it wasn’t an issue. I can’t remember how it works. Hopefully I don’t have three completely useless tickets. 😢
Should be fine as long as you haven't scanned them into the DL app.

It is working immediately from the app as PP said. So crazy that my laptop still gives over an hour wait yet the DL app got me right in.
Everyone use the app instead.

I was finally able to snag a reservation! But more importantly, I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for everyone on this board! I love that everyone is rooting for others to get their ticket, and SO many of you are all so helpful; taking time to post codes and answer questions. I feel lucky to be a part of this group.
I'll second that emotion. This day could have been nightmarish, and while it was definitely a nail-biter it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be to be biting my nails with everyone on this thread.

Does anyone know if the only way to access the event is from the M&F parking lot? Or can we enter from the main entrance on Harbor Blvd.?

I got into the ticket store 3 times and all 3 times it kept giving me errors when I went to pay. Im so beyond frustrated. I sent a very frustrated email to disney about the problem. Scrolling through comments on the passholder FB page it looks like some other people had the same problem as me. At this point all the Saturdays are spoken for and thats the only day I can go. So I guess I'll have to hope disney either releases more tickets or more dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter