• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Touch of Disney 2021 Experience - Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

wow..shafted..idk what happened, assuming it's b/c i used Skyegirl's link? led up to the 'less than one minute mark' & this message appeared.

You've Missed Your Turn
Your turn to purchase tickets began at 9:02 AM PST. Your turn expired 10 minutes after it began. Would you like to get back in the queue?

i still do have my original queue running...
I was still using it but couldn't reply because I'm too new :( I got the same message. Luckily my one from 9am is at 4 minutes. I think I'm at 10 messages now so if it works I'll share my other codes!

Mine has been stuck at “Over an hour” since the beginning. If someone wants to DM me an open link, I would appreciate it. I would rather not use a public one since that probably has a high probability of failure.

Got 4 tickets for 3/29. No glitches, but thanks for the tip about making sure you accept the terms and conditions!
Good luck to everyone still waiting. It took 4 hours and 15 minutes, but there were a lot of dates still available. Got my first choice! My other queues are still over one hour, but the one on the phone was the one that came through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter