A Touch of Disney 2021 Experience - Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

Oh, if you're not using my link then maybe YoDisney can use it after all. I guess it's a gamble if someone else clicked on it. 🤷‍♀️

I only posted publicly due to the lack of a DM option for a new poster. Definitely safer to DM as even a lurker here could click any open link.
thank you Skyegirl..i am at 10min mark w/your link

will pay it fwd if my original queue even moves anywhere o_O

Holy cow! This is nuts.

I can only imagine what it will be like when they really open.
On the plus side, although this is a hassle that sucked up a lot of time and energy... it seems like most people are successfully getting tickets. Only a few days are sold out.

Even though I got tickets on my own, I really appreciate the tech-savvy people sharing the whole "queue ID" thing - never would have known that! It's a nice way for the community here to help each other out.

You are probably right. nwilberts was the first to comment back on my ID so I am assuming they are using it.
under an hour on second queue. DM me for link. First come...
I’m new I don’t know how to send messages...could you send it if it’s still available?

Still at "more than an hour" ..... I'm beginning to think that tilling Mickey head really isn't smiling at me :bored:

On the plus side, although this is a hassle that sucked up a lot of time and energy... it seems like most people are successfully getting tickets. Only a few days are sold out.

Even though I got tickets on my own, I really appreciate the tech-savvy people sharing the whole "queue ID" thing - never would have known that! It's a nice way for the community here to help each other out.

If I'd realized they were using the same system they used for the 65th merch, I'd have posted sooner to warn people how to deal with it :rotfl:

I just tried checking ticket availability and it nows shows the same time as my queue I have had open since 9. For those of you with still over an hour, open a new tab and try again.

Well I guess i'm just not going. <insert major crying face here> Thanks to 2 DISers I was able to get into the store, but each time I tried to check out it gave me errors saying it couldn't accept my payment.

wow..shafted..idk what happened, assuming it's b/c i used Skyegirl's link? led up to the 'less than one minute mark' & this message appeared.

You've Missed Your Turn
Your turn to purchase tickets began at 9:02 AM PST. Your turn expired 10 minutes after it began. Would you like to get back in the queue?

i still do have my original queue running...

It's not Disney, but Universal Hollywood just sent an email about their own similar event. They are probably monitoring the insane response to Taste of Disney and piggybacking on it! :)
17 minutes left...

wow..shafted..idk what happened, assuming it's b/c i used Skyegirl's link? led up to the 'less than one minute mark' & this message appeared.

You've Missed Your Turn
Your turn to purchase tickets began at 9:02 AM PST. Your turn expired 10 minutes after it began. Would you like to get back in the queue?

i still do have my original queue running...
Check your DMs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter