• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A totally different type of establishment!

100AcreMom

Disney Addict
A friend of mine who recently returned from WDW was telling me about the changes at the World of Disney at Downtown Disney. She was going on and on about all of the "piratey" things, and I asked her if she had seen the new beauty salon. Her reply was, "Oh yeah, that Bod-A-Bing Salon. It looked really cute." :rotfl2: Perhaps Disney needs to relocate it to Pleasure Island. :lmao:

100AcreMom said:
A friend of mine who recently returned from WDW was telling me about the changes at the World of Disney at Downtown Disney. She was going on and on about all of the "piratey" things, and I asked her if she had seen the new beauty salon. Her reply was, "Oh yeah, that Bod-A-Bing Salon. It looked really cute." :rotfl2: Perhaps Disney needs to relocate it to Pleasure Island. :lmao:

Too funny!:lmao:

I'm glad we took our granddaughters 6 & 8 to WDW before it opened. There father would have had a fit. He doesn't allow his daughters to wear half shirts, words on their bottoms (who would encourage people to look at their children's bottoms), any kind of makeup, even for play, two piece bathing suits. He's pretty strict. Hum, and his wife (our daughter) complained that "we" were too strict.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter