A ton of good karma and wishes for Toni and Bobby!!

MegKate

2010 UMaine Graduate... now unemployed. What to do
:goodvibes I just wanted to start the thread to wish Toni and Bobby well as they leave tomorrow for their wedding!:goodvibes

Have a beautiful wedding and a great, smooth flight down!! We're all thinking of you - esp on Monday!! :goodvibes

We'll hold the fort down until you come back!!! :thumbsup2

Yay! Have a great time! We'll all be anxiously waiting to see how everything goes! :grouphug:

Have a great trip! Hope all of your wedding dreams come true.... Can't wait to hear all the details when you get back!

Best wishes for a safe journey and a fantastic wedding! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return :-)

A Little more cant hurt! pixiedust: All the best for your special day, we will all be waiting to see your pis :yay:

Aww ladies thank you so much for this!!!! We are safely in Disney. We arrived about 8:30 am. The flight was great. a little bumpy but nothing bad at all. I was having tons of problems getting myself to want to go on the plane but I did it and I had a relaxing flight! The weather here is a little chilly but its sunny and beautiful. Tomorrow is my tea party at the GF and the rehearsal.

You can all check out my wedding Stan's website. I will post a seperate thread with instructions!

All the Best Today Toni and Bobby. Enjoy your day I am sure it will be magical and perfect. Sending lots of Pixie Dust pixiedust:

Happy Wedding Day! Hope it's nothing short of magical! :)
Can't wait to read all about it.

~The other Toni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter