• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Thread Dedicated To The Tag Fairy.....And How It Became A Mister Sister Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bellanotte10 said:
here you guys go! I hope you like star wars! and pink sparkly plates! And please save some for the tag fairy! There are more in the oven :goodvibes:rotfl2:

sorry for the large picture, but i figured you guys would like giant cookies ;)

Mmmmm. Seriously craving cookies or sweets now.

photo-2.jpg

here you guys go! I hope you like star wars! and pink sparkly plates! And please save some for the tag fairy! There are more in the oven :goodvibes:rotfl2:

Those look goooood!!! :thumbsup2

photo-2.jpg

....strong is the 'force' in THIS one, it is...
yoda1.gif

funny story about my star wars obsession. I was on the phone with disney reservations the other day while my friend was texting me the flight info. Well first off, the menu for disney thought the phone going "these are not the droids we're looking for" was me speaking, so it sent me to an operator right away because it didn't understand it, then while I was talking to the nice CM giving her the info, my friend texted me again asking if I added our flight info to the reservation yet. I cringe. the CM went silent then went "was that your cell phone?" she laughed but it was pretty awkward.

on a more related note, all the cookies are done! Dig in guys!

I have two hairless Chinese cresteds.

My male's legal name include Anakan Skywalker's Cloudbuster Joy or some such ridiculous name (I didn't pick it).

My female looks like Yoda. When she loses her teeth, as all Cresteds do, I will be entering her in the ugly dog contest. :thumbsup2

Awesome!!! I'm totally loving the Star Wars cookies :thumbsup2

My male's legal name include Anakan Skywalker's Cloudbuster Joy or some such ridiculous name (I didn't pick it).

My female looks like Yoda. When she loses her teeth, as all Cresteds do, I will be entering her in the ugly dog contest. :thumbsup2

thats so awesome!

Awe...pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter