• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Thank You - Costco/Universal tickets! (long)

Thanks for this post!

I was able to pick up these tickets at the Costco in Milford, CT.

Just a note on two things:
  1. There were literally 100 of the tags on the rack, but they only had 10 passes in stock. So the number of tags doesn't always equal the number of available passes.
  2. All of the tags said that the passes expire on 12/31/13, but we received passes with the later 12/31/14 dates. No complaints here. :)

Hi- Omg thank you for your post, I live in Longmeadow MA and after checking to see if any Costco's by us have them, may head down to Milford.

I may have missed this in a previous post, but does anyone if these tickets are transferrable? We are going in a week, and my brother is going in May. Not sure when/if we will go back to Orlando in the next few years. We are usually 3-5 yr. people. So if they are transferrable, maybe I could give them to my brother to use for a day. Otherwise, might not be worth the extra trouble for us to find them.

However, my brother's sis in law is in WDW every year, sometimes twice a year, so thank you for this helpful advice- she will def. be interested in tracking some of these down.

MJ

Thanks!!!
I live in NY and have no Costco so I sent my MIL (Ohio). She keeps saying you have to stay on site, I was pretty sure you didn't. I will have to tell her to try again!

Damo, thanks for answering all my questions. I appreciate it.

My friend in NJ is now looking for the tickets in Costo in their area.

Costco does charge tax on the tickets.

When paying note that the only credit card brand they'll accept is American Express (no Visa, Mastercard, Discover, etc...). They accept all debit cards (regardless of brand) and cash.

$139.99 for a 3-day pass typically expiring in Dec 2012, some are now expiring in 2015. Gotta look hard for those though.

I can't seem to locate any Universal tickets for Orlando here in the San Jose area of California or at least our Costco's here are sticking to the story they don't have them. Anyone seen them in this area at all for sale, or have another idea how I might locate them? Thanks!

Costco does charge tax on the tickets.

When paying note that the only credit card brand they'll accept is American Express (no Visa, Mastercard, Discover, etc...). They accept all debit cards (regardless of brand) and cash.

$139.99 for a 3-day pass typically expiring in Dec 2012, some are now expiring in 2015. Gotta look hard for those though.

Thank you so much, BAD311!

For those who have bought the tickets at costco, I have a couple of questions:

1. How are they packaged once you receive them?

2. Do you know if they can be returned.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter