A surprise AAA discount

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by disney3144, Feb 22, 2004.

1. disney3144

disney3144 Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Wears ruby slipp

We got a happy surprise yesterday! We rebooked a cruise for this August while on board last August. Yesterday, we went to our local AAA office so they could take over the reservation.(That way we could get the soda package for free.;) ) The AAA agent did as we asked, so we were happy. Later yesterday afternoon, our agent called us at home and told us that she was going to give us another $100.00 off the price of our cruise. She said that because they were running offers for the other cruise lines (not disney) she asked her manager if she could give us some sort of deal. Her manager said YES!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc So, we are very happy. We now were able to get the 10% off for booking on board, a $400.00 stateroom credit for the cruise we are taking, the free soda package (a $70.00 value), and a extra $100.00 off for switching to AAA. I would highly recommend talking to your AAA agent, we have always had a great experience with ours!::yes::

Jennifer

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Luv2Dream

Luv2Dream <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

That is a GREAT deal! Congratulations.....and may all your future cruises be this "profitable"!!! :boat: :jumping1:

4. Billinaz

Billinaz Waiting to spend time in our home away from home..

I switched the reservation I booked on board to DU... and got an additional $200 off as well............

5. "Ginger"

"Ginger" Sailing, sailing away is where I want to be....

That's a great deal Jennifer, good for you. But please tell us how you are getting a $400. stateroom credit. Did you book 2 staterooms or a very high-up category.
    Thanks

6. disney3144

disney3144 Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Wears ruby slipp

I booked the Aug. 21st eastern cruise. While I was on board, if anyone booked one of the special itinerary cruises, they got a $400 credit instead of the normal $200 credit.

Jennifer

7. "Ginger"

"Ginger" Sailing, sailing away is where I want to be....

thank you for your reply.

8. Gupsmom

Gupsmom <font color=009999>The Tag Fairy works in mysterio

We rebooked while onboard (2 staterooms...$200 total onboard credit) and transfered it to our AAA agent. You have to love the free soda program and we got $25 cash back (we only booked a 4 day).

Jess