A suprise for the momma and an audition for moi!

mebbradley

Patiently waiting for the next trip to Disney!
hhmmmm Where to begin? I feel like this is incredibly early starting, but as a college student when I have spare time..... DISboards it is. ha :)

Well, I guess I will start with a few basics:
Who: Me (Megan) and The Parental Unit (Mom, know as Betsy)
What: A very fast but nice trip to Walt Disney World to be at the Happiest Place in the World for a 48 hour period. :)
When: October 28-October 30th, 2010 [Tentativly since it will depend when the dates for the Fall 2010 Auditions for the College Program at Walt Disney World]
Where: Walt Disney World, of Course! :rotfl2:
Why: My own personal College Program Audition for the role of Entertainer for Spring Advantage 2011 and to reward/ease my mother's mind for letting me work for the mouse for 7 months. :) ha I'll explain more later, promise!

I'll post the next part about the Cast and The reason for this trip! :)
But I'll leave you with a picture that fortells a huge reason for this trip and why I simply will not be satisfied with audtioning in PA :cheer2:.........
4395_101344193453_756123453_2612915_7611362_n.jpg

The Parental Unit:

Betsy She is 5hmm. not saying because if she read that, she'd be mad at me! ha :) She's a Disney Fan, and Loves it almost as much as me. She's been..... like 9ish times. She nor I have never stayed on property. Her favorite Disney Character is Eeyore and she is super supportive of me working for the Mouse in the Spring of 2011! I call my mom the parental unit because.... When you are in a grocery store, if you call mom in a grocery store, twenty million moms answer. So, when I was younger, I started yelling "Parental Person" and she would answer. ha :yay:

This is her in Disney this May, with Eeyore :)
render

Me (aka Megan):
I'm the planner for this trip, and will be surprising my momma with this trip. I'm the reason for this trip in the original place ha :) I'm 19 [well, I'll be twenty when this trip comes]. I Adoree Disney with all my heart and It's part of what helps me manage my own ADHD and Asperger's. Disney is my release and I love it. My favorite character is Donald Duck :)

This is me, at the beach semi-near my house (I decided to post a non-Disney picture, wow!)
12437_182450413453_756123453_3735454_1976248_n.jpg

haha :)
Next up.... The reason for the trip :rolleyes1

Ok... So I need some help.

Where should we stay?
I'm debating renting points but if I do, where should I try and rent?
Resort-wise, I'd prefer a value just because of the cost.

Nice start! Good luck with the audition. :) My best friend and college roommate worked for the CP back in our day, but she wasn't a performer. She loved it, and her CP sparked a love for the rest of her family, too!

I've not rented points ever, so I can't much help there. I stayed at ASMo in 2000, and enjoyed it (it was a trip for a wedding, and we were fine with three adults, though it was a little small. Two would probably be great.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter