A Student Nurse's Wish

disneydoula

Grew up thinking she'd never get to go to WDW
My wish is to win an all-expense paid trip to WDW for my family of 5 as a graduation present for graduating from nursing school in May 2007!

And I also wish that someday I can be a nurse at WDW. :)

That's Great...I hope all your Dreams do come true !!!:wizard: Best of Luck as you finish your last year in nursing school ! :thumbsup2

i am graduating with nursing this semester and i am also in nj.. where do you go to school? i go to brookdale in monmouth county

good luck future nurses, I just graduated in May and left the day after for 4 days in Disney with my best friend, no kids, no hubby's, it was fun but I missed them. YOU CAN DO NURSING SCHOOL, its hard but SOOOOOOOOOOO worth it, I have been working as a nurse since July, very hard but very rewarding.

Tons of luck

disneydoula said:
My wish is to win an all-expense paid trip to WDW for my family of 5 as a graduation present for graduating from nursing school in May 2007!

And I also wish that someday I can be a nurse at WDW. :)

LOL...that's my wish, too, minus a kid! I graduate two weeks from today from nursing school. I'm throwing us in debt to take a vaca to Disney from Jan 5-11 as a celebration, but I figure, what the heck? My family sacrificied and scrimped all through school so I could do this, we should have some fun!

Hey future and current nurses! I graduate Dec.9th and I can't wait! We are going to WDW from the 14th to the 19th of December as my graduation present. I too wish to be a nurse at WDW someday.. :cloud9: Good luck to everyone graduating soon! :woohoo:

Good luck to all of you that are graduating nursing school. I'm a nurse in NJ also. I must say that when I get stressed I look at my picture of the castly in my office and all is well with the world.
I wish you all the luck. It is a great profession.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter