A Student Nurse's Wish

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by disneydoula, Nov 25, 2006.

1. disneydoula

disneydoula Grew up thinking she'd never get to go to WDW

My wish is to win an all-expense paid trip to WDW for my family of 5 as a graduation present for graduating from nursing school in May 2007!

And I also wish that someday I can be a nurse at WDW. :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MEG&MINNIE

MEG&MINNIE DIS Veteran

That's Great...I hope all your Dreams do come true !!!:wizard: Best of Luck as you finish your last year in nursing school ! :thumbsup2

4. KimStaR

KimStaR this water smells like splash mountain

i am graduating with nursing this semester and i am also in nj.. where do you go to school? i go to brookdale in monmouth county

5. rkandmjsmommy

rkandmjsmommy <font color=blue>2006: A year for letters....<br><

good luck future nurses, I just graduated in May and left the day after for 4 days in Disney with my best friend, no kids, no hubby's, it was fun but I missed them. YOU CAN DO NURSING SCHOOL, its hard but SOOOOOOOOOOO worth it, I have been working as a nurse since July, very hard but very rewarding.

Tons of luck

6. JacobsMommy11002

JacobsMommy11002 DIS Veteran

LOL...that's my wish, too, minus a kid! I graduate two weeks from today from nursing school. I'm throwing us in debt to take a vaca to Disney from Jan 5-11 as a celebration, but I figure, what the heck? My family sacrificied and scrimped all through school so I could do this, we should have some fun!

7. kupperman

kupperman Captain EO rules!!

Hey future and current nurses! I graduate Dec.9th and I can't wait! We are going to WDW from the 14th to the 19th of December as my graduation present. I too wish to be a nurse at WDW someday.. :cloud9: Good luck to everyone graduating soon! :woohoo:

8. bearbear

bearbear DIS Veteran

Good luck to all of you that are graduating nursing school. I'm a nurse in NJ also. I must say that when I get stressed I look at my picture of the castly in my office and all is well with the world.
    I wish you all the luck. It is a great profession.