A Solo Trip fit for a (n Evil) Queen! POP Century April 30-May 8, 2016

Day 2!

This morning I am ungraciously awakened by my door being forcefully shoved open by a non-knocking Mousekeeper at 7:45 am. But...HAHA!...she was foiled by the safety latch and may or may not have been scared off by a flying pillow. No super early rope droppey craziness for this girl! I roll over for another 45 minutes of beauty sleep.

Out the door at 9"45 for a fabulously unplanned day of......Disney Roulette! That's right....I'm taking the first bus to show up. And the winner is:

Da da da da! Hollywood Studios! Hooray!

The first thing I notice here is *gasp* Villains En Vogue is gone! They've replaced it with a much less respectable Disney En Vogue. I'm NOT happy!

BUT.....I have a Fast Pass to Rockin Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith. And there's no better way to wake up in the morning than a ride with Steven Tyler. I'm just sayin.

IMG_0516.jpg

So after my high speed limo ride to the show, I decide to wander around the shops for a while. I was getting a bit hungry, so I stopped into the Trolley Car Cafe for a bite. Why, yes... A BB-8 cupcake and Starbucks are a perfectly acceptable Disney breakfast.

IMG_0517.jpg

After I finished my breakfast. I wandered around the streets of Hollywood Studios a bit more. I was just taking it in and enjoying the lack of having to rush anywhere. I'm on my own...by myself...in Disney!!! I did notice that the improv troup layoffs aren't affecting the experience. There were three different troups going and each was pretty entertaining.

Uh oh! What is this that I hear? The Imperial March? Sounds ominous!!! I better go check it out.

Star-Wars-A-Galaxy-Far-Far-Away_Full_27404.jpg

Love this!!

After watching the Stormtroopers march off, I decided to pay a visit to the Star Wars Launch Bay! YES! I didn't stand in line for the meet and greets, because I'm just not much for meetin and greetin.

IMG_0524.jpg

I checked out the gallery. While I'm in love with some of these, I just can't see myself spending $450 on canvas mass productions....no matter how awesome they might be.

IMG_0526.jpg
IMG_0529.jpg
IMG_0530.jpg

Hey! Look who I found checkin out the shiney stuff!

IMG_0531.jpg

You know...I'm kind of bored here. Let's check out ....EPCOT.

Joining in!

I'm going on my first solo trip in October! Staying at Pop too so this will be fun!

It sounds like a great first night at MK! Yum, dinner at 'Ohana is sooo good! And I love your Disney Roulette day! I might have to work that into my plans...

I was just taking it in and enjoying the lack of having to rush anywhere. I'm on my own...by myself...in Disney!!!

THIS! This is exactly what I'm looking forward too. I'm looking forward to doing, seeing, going, eating, drinking, riding, sitting...everything-ing just for me!!

I have done many solo trips to Disneyland, but this July will be my first solo trip to WDW. I am meeting friends for a few days of the trip but for the most part I am on my own. I have a few things I want to see (things I have not done with my family), but overall it is catch the first bus type of days.

We do things like cupcakes for breakfast at disney too. They're just muffins with icing anyway right? When I went with my kids when they were growing up and now my granddaughter the rule is I don't care what you eat but don't you dare tell me you can't find anything or 20 minutes later you're hungry lol.

Joining in!

I'm going on my first solo trip in October! Staying at Pop too so this will be fun!

It sounds like a great first night at MK! Yum, dinner at 'Ohana is sooo good! And I love your Disney Roulette day! I might have to work that into my plans...

THIS! This is exactly what I'm looking forward too. I'm looking forward to doing, seeing, going, eating, drinking, riding, sitting...everything-ing just for me!!

I'm going solo in October and staying at Pop too!! Sunday-Sunday, 2-9th

Sorry it's been so long! Life. Let me figure out where I left off and I'll post the rest of it.

On to Day 2!

This is not a trip for the Rope Drop crowd! I am on Vacation....I'll try to make it as close to opening as I can, but I'm not killing myself getting there!.

This morning, I was rudely awakened by my door being shoved open. Luckily, I'd had the foresight to flip the latch the night before, but waking up at 7:45 am by Mousekeeping who (for whatever reason) thought I was checking out that day, made me irritable. I threw a pillow and rolled over for a few more zzzzzz.

I got up about 8:30 and decide that today I would play.......Disney Roulette!

That's right! Whatever bus came first was where I was going. So what'll it be?

******Hollywood Studios******

The first thing I noticed as I walked down the street, taking in all the smells and sights and sounds of Disney......*Gasp* Villains En Vogue has been replace by this sham of a shop called Disney En Vogue. How Disappointing

But I cheered up pretty quick, because who doesn't like to start the morning with a little fast paced limo ride with Steven Tyler?

IMG_0516.jpg

After my happy ride, I wondered around some of the shops and decided that I was a little hungry. So I grabbed a bite from the Trolley Car Cafe.

A Caramel frapaccino and a BB-8 cupcake is a perfectly good Disney Breakfast....right?

IMG_0517.jpg

I must say that all of the layoffs of Improv troops are the Studios that I heard about right before my trip aren't affecting the overall experience as far as I can tell.

Right now...there are 3 different groups running around and it's fabulous.

Uh oh! What is this that I'm hearing? The Imperial March? I've gotta see what's going on!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter