A Solo Trip 28 Years in the Making-Oct 16-17th, 2012

Yay! Can't wait :goodvibes Yikes those are some hot temps....hope it's just a passing heat wave ::yes:: Have fun Dave!

Thank you! Trying to pack now and finding it challenging to come up with clothing for the 90 degree weather in anaheim and a more cooler weather in San Diego. ;) At least it feels good to have all of my work stuff tucked away at this point. Keeping my fingers crossed that my planes and trains stay on schedule! :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful trip, Dave!!! Hope everything ticks right along on schedule for you!!! Can't wait for pictures and your updates! :) Safe travels!!!! :thumbsup2

High temperature forecasts for Anaheim for Tuesday and Wednesday are 90 and 95! Was NOT expecting that. :scared:

We leave in under 3 weeks and are hoping for cooler weather then your gonna have. I am not a DLR regular, so it seems warm to me, but you will have a great time regardless!

Have a wonderful trip, Dave!!! Hope everything ticks right along on schedule for you!!! Can't wait for pictures and your updates! :) Safe travels!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks!! Just finished packing and all set to go! Will be leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to the airport.

We leave in under 3 weeks and are hoping for cooler weather then your gonna have. I am not a DLR regular, so it seems warm to me, but you will have a great time regardless!

It should be cooler for you. This I think is unseasonably warm, but I could be wrong. Still very excited! Maybe I will try going on the water rides afterall. :goodvibes

Made it to the airport (BWI). Flight still listed as on time. Should be boarding in about 45 minutes!

C39A79F0-F313-4A4A-8C67-B74E7A1A6929-8870-00000429A4E342D9.jpg

Yay! Have lots of fun on your adventure. I can't wait to hear all the details Dave. You are going to have lots of fun, even if your kids aren't with you. Dad has to scout things out first and make sure it's suitable for his little Prince & Princess!! ;)

Don't forget - Does Splash Mountain suck riding alone with nobody beside you? And does the Matterhorn make you sick? (cause it sure looks like it would) Teehee! Have fun!!!! ((hugs)) from your fellow Dis-er!!!

204charity said:
Yay! Have lots of fun on your adventure. I can't wait to hear all the details Dave. You are going to have lots of fun, even if your kids aren't with you. Dad has to scout things out first and make sure it's suitable for his little Prince & Princess!! ;)

Don't forget - Does Splash Mountain suck riding alone with nobody beside you? And does the Matterhorn make you sick? (cause it sure looks like it would) Teehee! Have fun!!!! ((hugs)) from your fellow Dis-er!!!

Thanks Charity! Just boarded and waiting to taxi out!

204charity said:
Wow - it looks so.....WARM there! Wish I was in Cali right now!!!

It's in the low 80s. I had to change out of my jeans into shorts in the restroom because it was so warm! Waiting for the train which is on time.

LOL! Now THAT is a problem I'd like to have right now! I wish it was shorts weather here. Have fun on the train! Take lots of pictures. :)

Yay!!! You've arrived!!! It looks so pretty and warm! Can't wait to hear more!!

Made it to Anaheim Station. Only one cab waiting out front but the lady ahead of me was kind enough to share the ride so I'm on my way!

HI! My DH also live in the DC area and he flew into LA today for a conference and I ALMOST went with him. Since I didn't, I am totally living through your visit to DLR. It takes a little bit of the sting away from not going myself. I hope you have an amazing time!

Mrs. Gumdrop said:
HI! My DH also live in the DC area and he flew into LA today for a conference and I ALMOST went with him. Since I didn't, I am totally living through your visit to DLR. It takes a little bit of the sting away from not going myself. I hope you have an amazing time!

Thank you! My excitement went up a notch as soon as I set foot in the park!

You made it!!! So excited to hear how your trip goes! I really want to go to DLR, and we really thought about it in 2016, but my husband got a new job, so now IDK (although a lot can change in that amount of time). However, after seeing your view from the train, I think I could convince him (he loves trains)!

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter