• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Smile in my Heart–Magical Week of Friends,Fun & Freezing-10/28-COMPLETE!

I absolutely loved reading your TR! :lovestruc I hope you are planning another trip very soon so I can read all about it!

How sad that your TR is coming to an end--I always enjoy reading your TRs, Sara! Love the Epcot post--Le Cellier is one of my favorites--soo YUMMY!! But not sure if we'll get back as often when it goes to 2 TS credits. The Canda pavillion is sooo beautiful!! :lovestruc
I agree, Becky, I love the Canada pavillion! Just lovely! Le Cellier certainly did not disappoint!! :thumbsup2

Sorry I'm a few updates behind, I'm behind on all the reports I read.

Don't you just hate the last day? Although it was crowded it was a beatiful day! I still need to try one of those drinks. Yeah for Katie meeting Marie. I tried to get Danielle to take a picture with her but she wouldn't do it, and she use to love Marie.:sad2: Sounds like Michael has a blast with KP and picking a pearl. Danielle loved doing both of these too. Dinner at LeCellier:lovestruc. We ate there in 2007 and loved it! I've been trying to get back there but I've had no luck.:mad: The mushroom filet was the best. We love Spaceship Earth, I think it's a great ride to end your trip with.

You're so lucky that you now know when you're going back! I'm so jealous. I have no clear idea when we'll make it back.
It does make it easier to end this report knowing when I will be back and that I have a trip to plan for. When do you think you might make it back??

I absolutely loved reading your TR! :lovestruc I hope you are planning another trip very soon so I can read all about it!
Yep - planning on going the first week of April! Stay tuned and hopefully I will start a pre-trip for that one when I finish up with the wrap-up for this trip!! :goodvibes
What a great trip! I'll be here waiting patiently for your wrap-up! ;)
Thanks Missy! Hope to have final thoughts done shortly!!

Sara

Aww I'm sad to see you trip report come to an end, I enjoyed getting to read each and every update.

How exciting that you guys have got another trip in the works....are you going to be staying onsite for that one as well?

Looking forward to hearing your final thoughts!

Nice job! Enjoyed reading along!!:goodvibes We just got back from a short 4 day trip to Disney...haven't decided if I want to do a TR or not. Where are y'all staying in April? We keep changing our minds for the May trip....who knows where we will end up?!

Aww I'm sad to see you trip report come to an end, I enjoyed getting to read each and every update.

How exciting that you guys have got another trip in the works....are you going to be staying onsite for that one as well?

Looking forward to hearing your final thoughts!
Thanks for reading - I know it was a lot of time to invest!!
I'm thrilled to have another trip in the works. We will be staying offsite in April due to cost. Being a family of five is a blessing except when trying to make plans for Disney!! :laughing:Forces us offsite or deluxe (or leave someone at home, LOL). Can't do deluxe every trip, so we will spread out our onsite trips with an offsite one here and there. We like both, so I will talk more about that in my final thoughts!

Nice job! Enjoyed reading along!!:goodvibes We just got back from a short 4 day trip to Disney...haven't decided if I want to do a TR or not. Where are y'all staying in April? We keep changing our minds for the May trip....who knows where we will end up?!

Thanks for reading along! I hope you will do a TR on your short trip!! Your last one was one of the best!! Loved it! We will be staying in a house in Windsor Hills in April, unless of course a REALLY good deal comes out on the Poly!! :rolleyes1 It would have to be a REALLY good one though. Right now there aren't any discounts for that time of year, and AP rates won't be out for a while. We'll see, but for now, it's Windsor Hills.

Sara

I enjoy looking at pictures of people drinking Beverly :thumbsup2.

You knew I would love the Grey Goose slushie pictures, I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW :sad1:.

Katie looks so happy with Marie, great picture.

I am with you on the mushrooms, but Bill loves the filet.

"Disney departure-itis" is just horrible I hate it.

The girls are so adorable with their parasols.

So sorry you didn't get to ride TT again. The huge tour groups can really mess things up some times.

The Spaceship Earth pictures were funny.
The "sad" pictures after you left WDW is how I look when we leave.

Can't wait for your final thoughts and for your new plans, congrats on the ticker!

It does make it easier to end this report knowing when I will be back and that I have a trip to plan for. When do you think you might make it back??

If I had my way it would be May 27th for free dining. Second choice would be right after Christmas 2011 thru New Years 2012.

Great update! I'm glad you all loved Le Cellier, it's in our top 3 in all of Disney. I could only get a lunch there for March though :guilty: but well take it. Love the pics of the chocolate moose, I could go for one of those about now. I love the pic of the girls with their parasols. I think every girl must buy one of those in France :goodvibes. Yikes on Michael's abscess tooth! Kaylee and I were talking about Boma the other day and and she had remembered Michael had a tooth ache that night. You did good using up those counter service meals ;) The sad picture of the girls describes exactly how we feel when we are on the drive home. I'm so sad your TR is over but looking forward to reading your final thoughts and your next report as well.

So sad that your report is over :sad1: but happy you have another trip to plan!

Glad you guys like LeCellier. We ate there for the first time last year and loved it too. In fact Sam, my picky eater, claimed it was the best hot dog ever! :rotfl: Love Katie's song on the napkin.

Cute parasols! Sam never asked for one of those, surprisingly. Do you have them displayed somewhere or can you really use them as umbrellas?

Sorry about the Test Track line and having to miss your last ride. :sad2: Michael's face on Spaceship Earth cracked me up!

You definitely captured how we all feel when leaving with your sad kid pictures.

Ok, ready to hear all your plans for the next trip! :cool1:

I enjoy looking at pictures of people drinking Beverly :thumbsup2.

You knew I would love the Grey Goose slushie pictures, I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW :sad1:.

Katie looks so happy with Marie, great picture.

I am with you on the mushrooms, but Bill loves the filet.

"Disney departure-itis" is just horrible I hate it.

The girls are so adorable with their parasols.

So sorry you didn't get to ride TT again. The huge tour groups can really mess things up some times.

The Spaceship Earth pictures were funny.
The "sad" pictures after you left WDW is how I look when we leave.

Can't wait for your final thoughts and for your new plans, congrats on the ticker!

Thanks Tracy! And thanks for sticking with me - should have final thoughts and future plans done shortly - hopefully this weekend. (Still need to work on some of my report from the trip with Mom in May....oopsie!!)

If I had my way it would be May 27th for free dining. Second choice would be right after Christmas 2011 thru New Years 2012.
Oooo....May would be nice. I'm still shocked that they are offering free dining over Memorial Day weekend. I'm secretly trying to figure out how I can get Shawn and Michael down for Star Wars weekend that weekend. Wouldn't that be a great surprise??

Great update! I'm glad you all loved Le Cellier, it's in our top 3 in all of Disney. I could only get a lunch there for March though :guilty: but well take it. Love the pics of the chocolate moose, I could go for one of those about now. I love the pic of the girls with their parasols. I think every girl must buy one of those in France :goodvibes. Yikes on Michael's abscess tooth! Kaylee and I were talking about Boma the other day and and she had remembered Michael had a tooth ache that night. You did good using up those counter service meals ;) The sad picture of the girls describes exactly how we feel when we are on the drive home. I'm so sad your TR is over but looking forward to reading your final thoughts and your next report as well.
Thanks Nichole! :hug: Well, for my preliminary meal plans for this upcoming trip, I booked lunch there too. The filet is still on the menu and is a lot cheaper! :thumbsup2

That's sweet that Kaylee remembered about Michael's toothache. That was so strange - hurt for 3 of the 7 days and then felt fine - can't figure that one out. :confused3 Weird.

So sad that your report is over :sad1: but happy you have another trip to plan!

Glad you guys like LeCellier. We ate there for the first time last year and loved it too. In fact Sam, my picky eater, claimed it was the best hot dog ever! :rotfl: Love Katie's song on the napkin.

Cute parasols! Sam never asked for one of those, surprisingly. Do you have them displayed somewhere or can you really use them as umbrellas?

Sorry about the Test Track line and having to miss your last ride. :sad2: Michael's face on Spaceship Earth cracked me up!

You definitely captured how we all feel when leaving with your sad kid pictures.

Ok, ready to hear all your plans for the next trip! :cool1:
LOL on Sam and her hotdogs!! :rotfl2: The girls play with the parasols but don't use them in the rain. I'm not even sure if I asked if they were able to, I just assumed they weren't. Even if they are painted with waterproof pain, I still prefer that they use them only for playing.

The sad pics at least make me laugh when I look at them! :laughing:

Sara

I am all caught up, but sad that the trip is now over. So happy you have planned a trip for April. That is actually one of the weeks I am looking at for just Chris and I. Looking at touringplans, the parks don't seem to be too bad, plus F&G is going on in Epcot, and the weather should be perfect. Sounds like a great week to me!

Ah, Beverly... We have never tried it. Not sure why, it is always on my list to try, but never tried anything at Club Cool. Guess it will stay on my to do list for a little longer.:confused3

Le Cellier, oh so yummy! That mushroom filet is sooooo delicious, and the soup, and the pretzel bread. Worth the money! Not sure about 2 credits though, don't know that I would ever use up 2 credits on one meal though.

GGLCS- tried this recently and it is officially my fav drink. Did try the parisian cosmo as well and the guy at the booth said it was basically a mix of the gglcs and the grand mariner. I liked it, but the "blood orange" flavor was a bit much for me.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%253A%252F%252Fbookshelf.mypublisher.com%252F%253Fe%253DOHm3Q8zJl3SFkriYRN30JbOH8NrPQ8yV%2526s%253Dfb&h=33b5d&ref=nf

Not sure if this is going to work, but here is a link to the photobook I made of our trip. Hopefully if you click on it, it will bring you to the book's front page, and you can click through it, zoom in on it, etc, etc....

Mypublisher is a great program that is very easy to use and the quality of the books is top notch. They have promotions all the time and I was actually able to get this 100 page book for only $20 due to a promotion for this style cover. The book is beautiful. I think there is a coupon for $20 off if you click on the link (whether you look at my book or not....:laughing:).

Thanks and hopefully I will be back soon with some final thoughts!!! popcorn::

Sara

Love the book! Is it crazy that it made me a little misty eyed?! Just makes me think how young our kids are and how precious these memories are. And being able to share some of with the grandparents. Your kids will always be able to look at that book, and it will make them smile...even when they become cranky teenagers! You are so blessed!

I am all caught up, but sad that the trip is now over. So happy you have planned a trip for April. That is actually one of the weeks I am looking at for just Chris and I. Looking at touringplans, the parks don't seem to be too bad, plus F&G is going on in Epcot, and the weather should be perfect. Sounds like a great week to me!

Ah, Beverly... We have never tried it. Not sure why, it is always on my list to try, but never tried anything at Club Cool. Guess it will stay on my to do list for a little longer.:confused3

Le Cellier, oh so yummy! That mushroom filet is sooooo delicious, and the soup, and the pretzel bread. Worth the money! Not sure about 2 credits though, don't know that I would ever use up 2 credits on one meal though.

GGLCS- tried this recently and it is officially my fav drink. Did try the parisian cosmo as well and the guy at the booth said it was basically a mix of the gglcs and the grand mariner. I liked it, but the "blood orange" flavor was a bit much for me.

Thanks for the review on the Cosmo slush - it sounds great to me! Hard to beat the lemon one though! :cloud9: In looking at pics of it, I'm mostly worried about spilling it on me and having a bid red stain on my shirt! :laughing: It's so bright!!

I'm hoping April turns out to be good! In looking at the spring breaks for colleges, most of the biggies are done before that week and then the Easter weeks (before and after Easter) are later in April. Hopefully we will be ok, crowd-wise! Fingers crossed! :goodvibes
Love the book! Is it crazy that it made me a little misty eyed?! Just makes me think how young our kids are and how precious these memories are. And being able to share some of with the grandparents. Your kids will always be able to look at that book, and it will make them smile...even when they become cranky teenagers! You are so blessed!

Aww..thanks Amber! I get misty eyed looking at it - I totally understand! I have become more and more obsessed with taking pics so as to attempt to capture so much of our trips to put in books. Memories fade sometimes, but when you have a picture of something, you can always remember the circumstances surrounding it! :thumbsup2 Glad you liked the book - have you ever tried mypublisher.com? They are wonderful books - truly the best I've seen. I have a coupon for another site (picaboo) and am nervous to try since I know mypublisher does such a good job! :guilty:

Sara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter