A Single Mom's report on the Disney Wonder 4/23 - 4/27!!!

Kimmilee said,"I went to the gift shop which hadn't been raided yet... and I searched and searched and found the PERFECT t-shirt for man cub. Stitch is on the beach and it says "Trouble in Paradise"... Perfect, eh?

Oh, no! It must be a S.E. Michigan thing, I got the same shirt for my dd. I was too lazy to go back to the cabin to get a t-shirt. Plus I wanted to get us a t-shirt from Castaway Cay. So she wore it at the kids club. Did your son do the pirate treasure hunt? My dd is convinced that the metal coin they got is "Pirate Gold" !!! pirate:

He missed the Pirate Treasure Hunt on CC but was able to do it on the ship the next day pirate: ..... he was "with" me at the time it was done on the island. They built up the arrival of Captain Hook to the point that he paged me and made me "wait" with him because he was scared! :lmao:

Gotta love those Oceaneer Club CM's ... they did a GREAT job in making everything seem so real! :thumbsup2

I tried to tell him that the only scary thing about Hook was the 5 o'clock shadow.... he didn't get it but the other Mom's did! :p

What time was the treasure hunt on CC - I booked the stingray excursion at 2:00 and I have a feeling DS (6) will want to do the treasure hunt.

I want to say the treasure hunt was around 9:30 or 10:00 in the morning. My dd8 had a blast.

She still tells me every time she watches Kim Possible how the Oceaneer's Lab saved Castaway Cay from the evil Draken! That was an activity the day before Castaway Cay. Since I know she loves the kids activities, I can really plan for some alone time on our 7-day next February. The CM's in the kids area are AWESOME!! :thumbsup2

LOVE YOUR REPORT! Keep it coming! I, too, am a single mom without the luxury of getting time off every other weekend or so. 24/7 I am mom, and I also work full-time outside the home.

My DD7 and I are taking the 7-day cruise in September and CAN'T WAIT! I am anxiously awaiting the rest of your report. I was very interested in the dining arrangements. I worry that my not-so-charming DD (when she wants to be a snot) will be whining by the end of the 1st course and that our tablemates are going to be grouchy about it. I am caught between wanting to dine alone and wanting to dine with others for company. She actually can be charming when she wants to be.

I am also a little worried about her not liking the clubs. She is very outgoing and has lots of friends, but she is also "mommy's girl" and sometimes is a little "clingy". This of course goes with being with me 24/7 and she is getting a little better, but not that much!

Thanks for the reports, keep it coming!

May I ask who your servers were? O.k., who were your servers? did you like them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter