• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

hi i was wondering if anyone had added any of the new charachters that are at mvmcp? we leave in 8 days and i was wondering if there were any new ones.

Also do you do invitations because i was looking for one for MVMCP. It would be to Kylie for Nov 9,2012. Possibly from mickey or santa??

Thank you so much for the covers that you have made for me. A couple of my friends saw them and would like covers for their children. Could I request:

DCL autograph covers for:

Brooke's Autographs
Taylor's Autographs

Princess Autograph covers:
Madelyne's Autographs
Olivia's Autographs

A Toy Story or Cars cover
Hayden's Autographs

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

hi again MusicMouse! you are probably going to cringe when you see yet another request from me...i am so sorry!! i went back to my original plan of making 8 x 8 photo books for my kids for their autographs. i have the original princess cover for Ella that you did for me...but now i am wondering if you would change Captain Donovan's Autograph Book (there is a cool pirate's of the caribbean cover that he liked!) and Chase's Autograph Book (cars characters) to the 8 x 8 photo book size?? i hate being such a bother!!

again, i am so sorry for bugging you again!!!

Don't worry about it. There are so many great DISigns to choose from that it is hard to decide! Here are your covers :goodvibes:

Hi there. May I please have a Character Meals Purple auto book cover for Olivia? If there is room on the cover, could you also add 2012 to the cover? The auto book is 4x6. We have the following reservations:

1900 Park Fare Cinderella Dinner
'Ohana
Chef Mickey's
Akershus

Thank you so much!
Sandi

Here you go :goodvibes:

I hope you can help me! I am trying to finish my autograph book for my trip in a couple weeks and wanted to make sure I am on top of things :lmao:

Do Darth Vader and/or a Stormtrooper still meet by Star Tours (or anywhere)?

With Periwinkle joining Tinkerbell, is there still a 3rd fairy in the space? And if so, who?

Does Agent P sign autographs when he appears?

For the new characters (Wreck it Ralph & Vanellope, Silly Sideshow characters, Gaston, and Periwinkle), are there multiple cards for them? I found 1 for SS and WiR characters, 2 for the others, but I have 3 children and was trying for all different pics. I didn't find anything else, but wasn't sure if I missed some somewhere.

Thanks for your help!

1) Darth Vader and his Storm Trooper only sign autographs during Star Wars Weekends in May and June.
2) Right now it's just Perry and Tink.
3) Agent P is not appearing currently.
4) There aren't a lot of cards yet for the new characters. I have Gaston. Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope in my photobucket. If you are looking for something different, you will need to put a request out on the main DISign board. :goodvibes

Wow, that is a lot of character meals! You guys are going to have so much fun!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much, they are perfect!! I'm so excited about all the character meals - we're going at such a busy time of year (Easter, yikes!) that I wanted to make sure we have an opportunity to meet the characters!

Thanks again! :goodvibes

I love the pages you did in the link on your siggy entitled "New autograph pages. is there a place to get these to use for our book - they are much nicer than the ones we have. Thanks!

Hi Music Mouse :wave2:

Thanks to Hurricane Sandy and being :sick: the last 2 weeks, I am now way ahead of schedule for our August 2013 trip :cheer2:

Just finished uploading autograph cards for 2013 to my photobucket account

http://s976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/tinadarlich/autograph cards/2013/

I made cards for everyone :rolleyes1 hoping that just maybe WDW would bring them back or they would be out at characterpalooza pixiedust:

I'll add any new characters as the start appearing.

Tina

Hi Music Mouse :wave2:

Thanks to Hurricane Sandy and being :sick: the last 2 weeks, I am now way ahead of schedule for our August 2013 trip :cheer2:

Just finished uploading autograph cards for 2013 to my photobucket account

http://s976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/tinadarlich/autograph cards/2013/

I made cards for everyone :rolleyes1 hoping that just maybe WDW would bring them back or they would be out at characterpalooza pixiedust:

I'll add any new characters as the start appearing.

Tina

These are awesome! :love:

These are awesome! :love:

thank you :flower3:
I try to do something different for each trip.
I print out a few ideas and the kids make the choice of which one to go with.
Learned real quick (2009 pages) to not give them anything that I'm not happy with because that will be the one they go with. :rolleyes:

The one trip, I kept putting it off and putting it off, finally just used photos from our previous trips across the top of the page and the character signed below. That group of cards got alot of reaction from the face characters when they saw themselves. :goodvibes

T

When we went a few years ago, I made an autograph book on shutterfly with pictures from our previous trips. The idea was great, the pictures of the kids with the charters were great conversation and interactions with characters, but the books didn't hold up with the opening up on a regular basis.

What's the best way to use pictures from previous trips, but get a binding that will hold up?

Love the new autograph cards, Tina! Wish I could use them but we probably won't make it back until 2014 unless I can talk DH into a Disneyland trip next year. Not looking good so far. :(

And yes, I need to update my ticker but I'm in denial... ;)

I am and always will be a firm believer that all things happen for a reason.

I posted a few days ago that I was finished and uploaded autograph cards for our august 2013 trip.

Well, as of this morning, we are now booked for a last minute trip thanksgiving week.

I just got finished changing the year to 2012

Here is a link to the 2012 if anyone wants to use them

http://s976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/tinadarlich/autograph cards/2012/

Going through the character listing

What happened to
Beast?
Mrs. Incredible?

I see Indian Jones is listed. Can someone tell me where the meet and greet is?

Didn't see green army man during our last visit, and he is not appearing on KtP listing. Is he still making appearances?

Is Lilo back to doing meet and greets or is she only available during character meal?

Was informed no Characterpalooza from today until jan 26th :sad1:
Are there any characters that have been appearing randomly elsewhere?

Music Mouse,

I tried to send you a thank you/update PM, but I don't see it in my outgoing messages. Did you get it? If not, any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Hi there,
We planning our first family trip In december and my 3 year old son is crazy about Cars. Could you please make me a cover page With Lightning Mcqueen and the whole of Cars2 main Gang) COuld you also add "Gion's Autograph Book - 2012). THinking of doing an A4 size digital book (Landscape cover page please)
thanks so much :)
Julymum

Has anyone made autograph cards DoNatalie-style for the new Pete's Silly Sideshow characters (Minnie Magnifique, The Great Goofini, Madame Daisy Fortuna, and the Astounding Donaldo)?

I have a quick question about the updated character list on post 2. We are going to participate in the jedi training. Will Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper sign autographs for those participating in this event?
Thanks,
Dee

Dee Hill said:
I have a quick question about the updated character list on post 2. We are going to participate in the jedi training. Will Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper sign autographs for those participating in this event?
Thanks,
Delene

No, they don't do a meet and greet. Just the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter