A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

I am making some autograph books and only have 40 pages so I am trying to save some space by combining some characters.

I am wondering if anyone has seen a Chip and Dale autograph card with them together on one card.

If not any ideas on a designer I could ask to design one?

Thanks!

I am making four 8x8 autograph books for my kiddos and friend's kiddos for our Disney trip coming this January. I really love all your DISigns and would really appreciate it if you could personalize some of the covers for me. Thank you.

This castle one. The boys names are Andy, Drew & Jake

This castle & princess one (but can you do the font that the boys one is? The Disney font?) the name is Lizzy

Do you have any generic back covers that match the style of these front covers? Something even with no writing on it. Again this is so appreciated, thanks again.

First, I can't tell you how much I LOVE your work! I can't imagine how many hours you have put into creating and personalizing all of these designs, but thank you! I am currently making an autograph book and a character meal autograph book for each of my kids, DD(6) and DS(8). It's our first trip and a surprise for the kiddos, and I plan to use these as part of the big reveal! Usually this would stress me out to no end, but you have made this such a fun, doable project for the artistically challenged like myself.

For the covers of the general autograph books could I get:
  • One of all the princesses in front of the castle that says "Ella's Autographs 2012" with pink lettering &
  • One with all of the characters in front of the castle that says "Ethan's Autographs 2012" with blue lettering.

Also, for the covers of the character meal book, could I get:

• A pink one that says "Ella's Character Meals 2012" and
  • A blue one that says "Ethan's Character Meals 2012

We are eating at CRT, Garden Grill, O'hana, and Chef Mickey.

I am in no hurry. Thank you in advance!

Hi we are going to Disney in November.

Can you please make us 2 covers my boys.

Jackson's

Jameson's

Thank you!!

I was wondering if you guys print out the cardstock pages, and not bind them until you come home or if you bind them before you go? I am thinking about not binding them until i have my completed signed papers... or if i should bind them and then remove the ones i dont get? im so confused:confused3

I am making autograph books for my trip for my twins, my two nieces and nephew. I went and got clear $2 5x7 photo albums from Walmart where you can out a picture in the front and then each autograph card just slides in the pages. I will post a pic in a bit.

soinlove808 said:
I was wondering if you guys print out the cardstock pages, and not bind them until you come home or if you bind them before you go? I am thinking about not binding them until i have my completed signed papers... or if i should bind them and then remove the ones i dont get? im so confused:confused3

Awhile back someone mentioned taking them in a file system (so they are alphabetised). Then take just the ones you need for the day and use a clipboard. This is what I plan on doing and then adding them to a book/scrapbook when we return. We are going to be there nearly 2 weeks so I will have a million cards with us!

6DF3122A-E288-457F-AAEA-A7428A53A103-1695-000002A012D1122A.jpg

These are the way i am doing mine -

Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to do 4 character meal covers for me,
Names would be : Nathan, Dominic, William and Elaina

We are doing the following meals:

O'hana
Tusker House
Chef Mickey
Garden Grill
Crystal Palace

For Elaina's cover could you also add Cinderellas Royal Table.

Thanks so much!
Lisa

I'm sorry these took so long. I hate it when my regular life gets in the way of my Disney life! Here are your covers :goodvibes:

May I please request the following. I hope I have done this right. Our trip is in April 2013. SO, there is no big rush. Thanks you for all that you do on here, I love the DISigns!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af313/MusicMouse7/Autograph Books/Autograph%
Kameron’s Character Meals 2013

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums...eal Covers/Enzos5x7CharacterMealCoverBlue.jpg
Caleb’s Character Meals 2013
Kyle’s Character Meals 2013

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af313/MusicMouse7/Autograph Books/Autograph%
Kailee’s Character Meals 2013
Sabrena’s Character Meals 2013

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums...ter Meal Covers/CharacterMealCover2Yellow.jpg
Tyler’s Character Meals 2013
Karstyn’s Character Meals 2013

we are eating at Cinderella's Royal Table and Chef Mickey's

Wow, that is a lot of books - you are going to be very busy making all of these! Here are your covers :goodvibes:

I don't know if I am even in the right place for this question, but here goes!
I have been told that the characters don't have time to wait while you look for a certain page in your autograph book, that sometimes you will come upon a character and that it is considered rude to make them wait while you look for a page. Is this true? I want to make an autograph book for my daughter, and I love all the disigns I have found on here (who knew??) But if that is true, I will not spend the time making one. These autograph books will be part of DD birthday surprise.
We are going to the world in October 2012. I haven't been there in 30 years, 21 years for DH and first time for DD (7 turning 8 while in the World).
I would appreciate anyone's suggestions and help!

Thank you!:thumbsup2

The characters are very patient, and will wait for you to find your page. We usually found it while waiting in line and held the place with our Sharpie Marker. In my experience, the characters spend MORE time with my kids when they had these personalized autograph books. Aladdin and Jasmine leafed through the book on our last trip and even showed it to their Handler - it was great! I would definitely recommend making one. :goodvibes

We leave to cruise on the fantasy this Saturday. I cannot seem to find Emile anywhere. Am I missing it?

I found a Remy but would love to find one that matches the style of the rest of the book. The rest of our book is in this style.
th_Aladdin.jpg

As far as I know, Emile does not appear on the Fantasy, so you won't need him. If you are really worried about running into a character that you don't have, take a couple of generic cruise cards just in case. :goodvibes

Hi there! Can I please get Character Meal Covers with the year 2012 for:
Ava in Pink
Jenaya in Pink
Jack in Blue
Henry in Red
Evelyn in Purple

we will be dining at
Chef Mickeys
Akershus
Ohana Breakfast
Garden Grill
1900 Park Fare dinner
and Crystal Palace

Thank you so much!:goodvibes

With all of these character meals, it sounds like you guys are going to have a great time! Here are your covers :goodvibes:

I am making some autograph books and only have 40 pages so I am trying to save some space by combining some characters.

I am wondering if anyone has seen a Chip and Dale autograph card with them together on one card.

If not any ideas on a designer I could ask to design one?

Thanks!

Here is one :goodvibes:

http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/Shwymie/10x10 Autograph pages/

Is anyone still designing these? I LOVE them but there are several missing that I would be interested in. Thanks!

These are Evan's (Otterpop's). If there is a design that you would like that he doesn't have, put a request on his thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2631668 :goodvibes

I am making four 8x8 autograph books for my kiddos and friend's kiddos for our Disney trip coming this January. I really love all your DISigns and would really appreciate it if you could personalize some of the covers for me. Thank you.

This castle one. The boys names are Andy, Drew & Jake

This castle & princess one (but can you do the font that the boys one is? The Disney font?) the name is Lizzy

Do you have any generic back covers that match the style of these front covers? Something even with no writing on it. Again this is so appreciated, thanks again.

The only generic 8x8 cover that I have is the one that you quoted above that says "Walt Disney World 2012". If you would like a different design, try putting out a new request thread on the main Creative DISign forum. Here are your front covers :goodvibes:

I just went to FedEx Kinko's to pick up the 3 autograph books I've put together for friends going to Disneyland in early September. They bound them ilon the side, not the top where I had left space on the cards. They look pretty bad with a big blank space in the top of each card and the binding eating up the picture on each card. What really upsets me is FedEx seemed to think that the mistake was not their problem and they were doing me a big favor by not charging me for their mistake. They didn't even say "I'm sorry," just that "they didn't know.". They could have looked at the order sheet! My husband thinks I'm being silly to be upset and I should just give them to our friends but I can't do that. I don't know what to do. That was the only printing place in our town and I'm not taking them back there! Not to mention the fact that this week is the last time I was going to see these friends before their trip and now I'll have to ship the books. I'm just sick about it.

I just went to FedEx Kinko's to pick up the 3 autograph books I've put together for friends going to Disneyland in early September. They bound them ilon the side, not the top where I had left space on the cards. They look pretty bad with a big blank space in the top of each card and the binding eating up the picture on each card. What really upsets me is FedEx seemed to think that the mistake was not their problem and they were doing me a big favor by not charging me for their mistake. They didn't even say "I'm sorry," just that "they didn't know.". They could have looked at the order sheet! My husband thinks I'm being silly to be upset and I should just give them to our friends but I can't do that. I don't know what to do. That was the only printing place in our town and I'm not taking them back there! Not to mention the fact that this week is the last time I was going to see these friends before their trip and now I'll have to ship the books. I'm just sick about it.

That is just awful! I completely understand why you are so upset - I know how long it takes to put one of these together! I would march into that FedEx store and have a little chat with the manager. They need to make it right! Are these all cards that you printed out yourself on cardstock? You might want to have them printed as photographs (it's quick and won't use up all of your ink) and then have them bound while repeating over and over to the employees that it is to be bound at the TOP! Good luck, and let us know how it works out. :grouphug: :goodvibes

I'm so sorry to hear what happened. I completely understand why you are upset. I would be devastated! :sad2: But I do agree with MusicMouse about pushing them to fix it. They need to make it right - it was their mistake as far as I can see, not yours! :hug:

You might want to have them printed as photographs (it's quick and won't use up all of your ink) and then have them bound while repeating over and over to the employees that it is to be bound at the TOP! Good luck, and let us know how it works out. :grouphug: :goodvibes

This worked well for me and was much cheaper than using my own ink to print. I made photobooks this year so I didn't print any but when we have done cards, I have always had them printed as photos purely for cost effective reasons. A sharpie marker worked just fine - we had them done in matt finish and none of the signatures were ruined in any way by smudging.

That is a total bummer! I was afraid the books for my son and nephew would get messed up, so I'm making my own using this. I know that doesn't help you now, but maybe you could try it in the future. Is there any way you can trim the blank space off the top of the cards?

I was wondering if you could help me. I am looking to get this cover personalized for our upcoming trip in December.(its the dark background with the castle and the characters)

http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/af313/MusicMouse7/Autograph Books/?action=view&current=130.jpg

I would like it to say:
Shayla's Autographs
I saw the other posts on here where posters requested other covers, but I never saw a request for this one, so I was not sure if you could do it.
Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter