Can I please get two of the covers with the 4 parks on them

Christian's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2012

in blue

Ayden's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2012

in blue

Thank you

Thank you very much. I have printed all my cards just need to cut them and get them binded then I will post pics thanks for everything. MusicMouse have a safe and good trip . Let us know of any updates when you get back.

Was also wondering if anyone could add some font onto this image
Charmealhvcover.jpg

One that says Noah's Hollywood & Vine Autograph's (TOP)
May 7, 2012 (BOTTOM)

And the other
Le'Roy's Hollywood & Vine Autograph's (TOP)
May 7, 2012 ( BOTTOM )

Here you go :goodvibes:

I thought about that this morning and was going to ask (after May :thumbsup2) if you could do a Dug in donatalie's Vol 3 DISign. ;)

As it happens, I have one already :goodvibes:

this is wonderful. thank you so much. does anyone design personalized front pages?

I do. :yay: Leave me the names of the folks that you would like to have them personalized for, and whether or not you would like the year on it. I have Natalie's white design with the 4 Parks, and my blue design with the castle and all of the characters. :goodvibes

As it happens, I have one already :goodvibes:

That's actually vol 2 isn't it? Well, I'm doing two, one each with vol 2 and vol 3 so maybe I'm confused. I can use it regardless!! Thank you!

Que_Sarah_Sarah actually did one (and a couple of others) for me which were totally cute. She said she couldn't figure out how to do the sparkle effect though. I think you've done a couple maybe you could let her know. Here's the thread she posted them on for me: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2902252

Music Mouse,
I can't wait to see your list of characters from your recent trip! We were last there Dec 2010 and there have been a bunch of changes. I am having so much fun making things for my girlfriends kids first trip -- today, i dropped of the countdown chain link and I made journal books today, next up the autograph books. :goodvibes

Shannon

Hi....I just came across this message board and the covers are amazing!!! could you please make me 3 covers...the one with the 4 parks on them...

1) ( In Pink) Amy's Autographs
Walt Disney World 2012

2) (in Red) Abby's Autographs
Walt Disney World 2012

3) (in blue) Andy's Autographs
Walt Disney World 2012

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH!

Here are your covers :goodvibes:

i need 3 covers with the parks on it and i also need pages from people in repunzel

Brianna
Christina
Ethan

Here you go :goodvibes:

I love the autograph book that you have designed! How do I go about getting one? cowens0421@aol.com

Thanks

Thank you! I'm sorry, but my autograph book contains a great deal of digital scrapbooking material from multiple designers that is for personal use only. It is not available for sharing. :goodvibes

Musicmouse I want to thank you so much for everything you do here. So much more talented then me I tried to make a rapunzel card for Natillies design volume 2 but it just looks so crappy. the one that I found on this thread doesn't down load right I get a line is all. Can i get you to make one for m e or is there one already made and I am just not seeing it? Thanks so much :goodvibes:goodvibes

I have two here :goodvibes:

If I send them somewhere like CVS to be printed, do I ask for matte finish? or is it just better on cardstock, like have them done at staples?

Office supply stores will not print these for you, because they are Disney characters. If you want them on cardstock, you will need to print them at home. If you have them done as photos, it doesn't matter whether the photographs are glossy or matte finish. A Sharpie will write on either one. :goodvibes

That's actually vol 2 isn't it? Well, I'm doing two, one each with vol 2 and vol 3 so maybe I'm confused. I can use it regardless!! Thank you!

Que_Sarah_Sarah actually did one (and a couple of others) for me which were totally cute. She said she couldn't figure out how to do the sparkle effect though. I think you've done a couple maybe you could let her know. Here's the thread she posted them on for me: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2902252

Sorry, you're right. Here is the one for vol.3 :goodvibes:

Love this thread -- i have made books for two trips and my boys love them!!! My girlfriend is leaving soon for her first trip and I am going to make her kids books. I have figured out how to personalize the cover (white with all the characters) in photoshop -- i know it's Natalie's original design and i have searched her photobucket and can't find it. Can you direct me or post the blank image please??

thanks so much!!!

Shannon

It's in there somewhere, unless she has taken it down. If you can't find it, let me know what you want on it and I will personalize it for you. (I don't want to post the blank here without Natalie's permission.) :goodvibes

so then you print 5x7 pictures, then bind the side? that looks ok?

Yes. It also looks goo if you bind it at the top. :goodvibes

Can I please get two of the covers with the 4 parks on them

Christian's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2012

in blue

Ayden's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2012

in blue

Thank you

Here are your covers :goodvibes:

Stay with me, here. Disney is starting to announce it's upcoming Spring changes.

1) Russell and Dug are now in the Animal Kingdom. Flik has been retired (except for parades).

2) Rapunzel will be moving to the Town Square Courtyard next to City Hall NO FLYNN RIDER (April 15th)

3) Merida from the upcoming movie Brave will be taking Rapunzel's spot in the Fairytale Garden along with her 3 bear cubs.

When I hear anything else, I'll keep you posted! :goodvibes

Good Morning!
First i want to say all of your designs are great!
Could I please get 4 autograph covers
savannahsautographbookwdw2012.jpg
Alexis
Katelyn
Carianne
Jessica
Thank you so much!

Thanks Music Mouse for getting back to me -- it must have been in her 4shared account - which is blank, unless it moved and i am looking in the wrong place?? i have been thru her photo bucket account and can't find it (do you know of a different one?) -- i do have one saved in a file as a blank, but the resolution is so low and it's blurry as a 5x7 when i try and enlarge it. I tried erasing names, but it loses that blue cloud affect around the names. So, if you could personalize i would appreciate it.

The white with all characters --

Nicholas' Autographs --- blue

Laura's Autographs -- pink

Thanks so much!!
I saw you updated the current list of characters -- thank you so much for keeping us up to date - I have all my cards in a file ready to print :)

Shannon:)

Stay with me, here. Disney is starting to announce it's upcoming Spring changes.

1) Russell and Dug are now in the Animal Kingdom. Flik has been retired (except for parades).

2) Rapunzel will be moving to the Town Square Courtyard next to City Hall NO FLYNN RIDER (April 15th)

3) Merida from the upcoming movie Brave will be taking Rapunzel's spot in the Fairytale Garden along with her 3 bear cubs.

When I hear anything else, I'll keep you posted! :goodvibes

Are there any autograph cards made yet for Merida?

Okay, I know it took me a week, but here is a list of everyone that we saw that was signing autographs. We didn't stand in line to get autographs for all of them (the crowds were Spring Break Insane!), and we saw other characters in parades, etc., but here is a list of who we actually saw signing autographs from 3/25-4/1 :

Aladdin, Alice, Anastasia, Ariel, Aurora, Baloo, Beast, Belle, Buzz Lightyear (Signs with a stamp), Chip, Cinderella, Daisy, Dale, Donald, Drizella, Duffy the Disney Bear, Dug, Eeyore, Fairy Godmother, Ferb, Frozone, Goofy, Green Army Man, Handy Manny, Jake (Jake and the Neverland Pirates), Jasmine, Jessie, King Louie (Does not sign), Lady Tremaine, Lightning McQueen (Does not sign), Lilo, Marie, Mary Poppins, Mater (Does not sign), Meeko, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Miss Bunny, Mr. Incredible, Mr. Penguin (from Mary Poppins), Mulan, Phineas, Piglet, Pirate Goofy, Pluto, Pocahontas, Prince Eric, Rafiki, Rapunzel, Russell, Snow White, Sorcerer Mickey, Stitch, Terrence, Thumper, Tiana, Tigger, Tinker Bell, White Rabbit, Winnie the Pooh, Woody

The only character that signed for us that isn't on my list in post #2 is Mr. Penguin. Mary Poppins loved our autograph book so much that she asked her handler to have us wait for 10 minutes while her "special friend" came out. Mr. Penguin came out and although he doesn't normally sign autographs, he signed my book because his picture was in it. It was a great little pinch of Pixie Dust in the middle of our trip! :goodvibes

The characters listed for the Wonder include:
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Chip & Dale
Goofy
Pluto
Max
Captain Hook
Peter Pan
Lilo
Stitch
Cinderella
Belle
Snow White
Princess Aurora
Princess Tiana
Ariel
Captain Jack Sparrow
Dopey

The designated Character Greetings ship locations include:
Lobby Atrium
Deck 4 Midship
Gangway
Goofy's Pool Stage
Deck 4, Balcony
Walt Disney Theatre
Disney's Oceaneer Lab
Disney's Oceaneer Club

The characters are "subject to change", but that is the core group. There are some DISigns for cruise autographs in the links in post #1. :goodvibes
Do you have a cover design that will work well for the Wonder or Fantasy? We are booked on both within the next year. I would love a book personalized for GRACE with a DCL design. Thanks! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter