A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

Could I please get this with the name Wesley and the year 2012 please!? Thank you!!!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums...ter Meal Covers/DamiensCharacterMeals2011.jpg

No problem! I just need to know which meals that you are attending so that I can customize it for you! :goodvibes

That's fine! I didn't even think about it getting all stretched out! lol I also liked from you the Castle with all the Characters, do you have that in an 8x8?

Thanks!

No, and it's the same problem with reformatting with the stretched characters. I have a few simpler 8x8 designs in my photobucket, but not the two with all of the characters. :goodvibes

Hi MusicMouse...gotta say your DISigns are great!

Would you mind doing some 8x8 autograph pages for me based off of some you've already done? I am looking for a generic (without the individual character autograph cards) page for the following restaurants: Play 'N Dine at Hollywood & Vine, Cinderella's Royal Table, Crystal Palace, and Chef Mickey's. I'd like to have it so that all the characters can sign on the same page(s). Also, can you make it so that backgounds for each page are a little translucent so that the character autographs will really stand out?

PLEASE & THANK YOU!! I would really appreciate it!! :wizard:

I am not taking on any new big design projects right now. I am defending my doctoral dissertation in the 2nd week of May, so I am only personalizing covers right now. If this is a request that could wait for six weeks, come back and ask again in May. Otherwise, you should put a request in a new thread on the main board. :goodvibes

[QUOTE/]
I am not taking on any new big design projects right now. I am defending my doctoral dissertation in the 2nd week of May, so I am only personalizing covers right now. If this is a request that could wait for six weeks, come back and ask again in May. Otherwise, you should put a request in a new thread on the main board. :goodvibes[/QUOTE]

No problem. Guess I will try to be creative and see what I can come up with...if all else fails I will do as you suggested!

Good luck with your doctorate!

I just want to let everyone know that I will be in WDW from 3/25 to 4/2. :banana: Feel free to leave your cover requests here, and I will get to them when I come back. :goodvibes

Was wondering if any one has a 4x6 Prince Naveen autograph card? Thank you !

Here's Natalie's :goodvibes:

Naveen.jpg

Thank you very much. I have printed all my cards just need to cut them and get them binded then I will post pics thanks for everything. MusicMouse have a safe and good trip . Let us know of any updates when you get back.

Was also wondering if anyone could add some font onto this image
Charmealhvcover.jpg

One that says Noah's Hollywood & Vine Autograph's (TOP)
May 7, 2012 (BOTTOM)

And the other
Le'Roy's Hollywood & Vine Autograph's (TOP)
May 7, 2012 ( BOTTOM )

Today will be Flik's last day in Animal Kingdom. He is being replaced by Russell and Dug who will make their debut tomorrow (3/25). Guess who is not in my autograph book? Oh well, that's why we include the generic pages, right? :goodvibes

Thank you very much. I have printed all my cards just need to cut them and get them binded then I will post pics thanks for everything. MusicMouse have a safe and good trip . Let us know of any updates when you get back.

Was also wondering if anyone could add some font onto this image
Charmealhvcover.jpg

One that says Noah's Hollywood & Vine Autograph's (TOP)
May 7, 2012 (BOTTOM)

And the other
Le'Roy's Hollywood & Vine Autograph's (TOP)
May 7, 2012 ( BOTTOM )

Today will be Flik's last day in Animal Kingdom. He is being replaced by Russell and Dug who will make their debut tomorrow (3/25). Guess who is not in my autograph book? Oh well, that's why we include the generic pages, right? :goodvibes

I thought about that this morning and was going to ask (after May :thumbsup2) if you could do a Dug in donatalie's Vol 3 DISign. ;)

I just want to let everyone know that I will be in WDW from 3/25 to 4/2. :banana: Feel free to leave your cover requests here, and I will get to them when I come back. :goodvibes
Hi....I just came across this message board and the covers are amazing!!! could you please make me 3 covers...the one with the 4 parks on them...

1) ( In Pink) Amy's Autographs
Walt Disney World 2012

2) (in Red) Abby's Autographs
Walt Disney World 2012

3) (in blue) Andy's Autographs
Walt Disney World 2012

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH!

i need 3 covers with the parks on it and i also need pages from people in repunzel

Brianna
Christina
Ethan

Musicmouse I want to thank you so much for everything you do here. So much more talented then me I tried to make a rapunzel card for Natillies design volume 2 but it just looks so crappy. the one that I found on this thread doesn't down load right I get a line is all. Can i get you to make one for m e or is there one already made and I am just not seeing it? Thanks so much :goodvibes:goodvibes

Hello fellow WDW fans! I'm back and completely worn out, but we had a fabulous time. I'll put together a list of who we saw and get right onto those cover requests - just give me a day or two to unpack and recover. (I took my pedometer and can you believe that we walked over 52 miles in seven days?! :scared1:). :goodvibes

If I send them somewhere like CVS to be printed, do I ask for matte finish? or is it just better on cardstock, like have them done at staples?

Love this thread -- i have made books for two trips and my boys love them!!! My girlfriend is leaving soon for her first trip and I am going to make her kids books. I have figured out how to personalize the cover (white with all the characters) in photoshop -- i know it's Natalie's original design and i have searched her photobucket and can't find it. Can you direct me or post the blank image please??

thanks so much!!!

Shannon

If I send them somewhere like CVS to be printed, do I ask for matte finish? or is it just better on cardstock, like have them done at staples?

Beware of local printers. Walgreens asked for a copyright release when I tried to print a couple of additional prints. Uh, oh. I have had no problem making prints from Snapfish though and have done it multiple times. Usually I use a penny print code (current promotion - 1 cent each up to 300 with code CELEBRATE300 plus shipping of about $5 per 100 ends tonight) or a $5 for 100 prints special to do them. Yes, print in matte finish and use a Sharpie for the autographs. Have never had Staples print so I don't know about them. I have printed a few at home with card stock and they came out fine though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter