A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

Thank you. I may ask for some covers soon, still trying to decide which we want to use. First trip to Disney with my 5 children. :)

That's an awful lot of autograph books to haul around! Are your kids reasonable about sharing? May I suggest a Family Autograph Book? :goodvibes

Good Afternoon-

I'm looking for a autograph book designs for my son and nephew. My son, Evan, loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates and my nephew, Brayden, loves Buzz Lightyear. We have planned a 3 day Disney trip in May, I thought it would be fun to make them their very own autograph book. If you unable to make the design, please let me know.

Thank you
Aimee:goodvibes

I am new to this site. I have loved seeing the pages you all have done. They are amazing. We are planning a trip to WDW in October. I was wondering if anyone has made any covers that are Halloween themed? My ds8 wants chip and dale. My dd7 wants tinker bell and my dd5 wants dumbo but they would all like Halloween theme. Any ideas where I might find any of these? Thank you.

I have one more please....

Can I get the one with the castle and characters with the following:
Adriana's Magic Kingdom Adventure 2012

Good Afternoon-

I'm looking for a autograph book designs for my son and nephew. My son, Evan, loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates and my nephew, Brayden, loves Buzz Lightyear. We have planned a 3 day Disney trip in May, I thought it would be fun to make them their very own autograph book. If you unable to make the design, please let me know.

Thank you
Aimee:goodvibes

I'm sorry, but I don't have any covers like these. If you would like covers like these, you will need to put a request in a new thread out on the main Creative DISign board. :goodvibes

I am new to this site. I have loved seeing the pages you all have done. They are amazing. We are planning a trip to WDW in October. I was wondering if anyone has made any covers that are Halloween themed? My ds8 wants chip and dale. My dd7 wants tinker bell and my dd5 wants dumbo but they would all like Halloween theme. Any ideas where I might find any of these? Thank you.

I don't have any covers like these, either. You might want to check Penny's (ChaosCent's) photobucket. If you can't find something that you like, you will need to put a request in a new thread out on the main Creative DISign board. :goodvibes

I have one more please....

Can I get the one with the castle and characters with the following:
Adriana's Magic Kingdom Adventure 2012

Here is your cover :goodvibes:

Absolutely amazing work!!! We'll be there the same time as you!

Thank you so much! :blush: I can hardly wait to go and get it filled with autographs! :goodvibes

hello i would love a family cover just something simple ...
our first Disney trip
the Pittaro Family

thank you so much .. im having a very hard time with making a book i was thinking of ding an 8x8 soft cover from shutterfly? ughhh this is all so overwhelming lol we leave in 2 weeks anyone have a template or something i could use?? helpppp
shari

Hello! I'm wondering if someone could make a card for an autograph book that says:

Laina's Autographs
Walt Disney World

I like the covers that have all the characters in the background. Thank you in advance to anyone who can do this! We leave in 2 weeks. SO excited!

Sandy

hello i would love a family cover just something simple ...
our first Disney trip
the Pittaro Family

thank you so much .. im having a very hard time with making a book i was thinking of ding an 8x8 soft cover from shutterfly? ughhh this is all so overwhelming lol we leave in 2 weeks anyone have a template or something i could use?? helpppp
shari

You should be able to upload each autograph card as a whole page - no template needed. Here is your cover :goodvibes:

Hello! I'm wondering if someone could make a card for an autograph book that says:

Laina's Autographs
Walt Disney World

I like the covers that have all the characters in the background. Thank you in advance to anyone who can do this! We leave in 2 weeks. SO excited!

Sandy

Here you go :goodvibes:

I just looked at your autograph book and I love what you have done! You are so close to going. Have fun!
I am currently working on autograph books as well. It is a lot of fun.

Joanne princess:

Thank you! It certainly is fun (and addicting)! :goodvibes

Can I please get this autograph book cover in 8x8?

http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums...s/?action=view&current=BensAutographs2012.jpg

The name is Taylor and can you please do it in the pink?

Thank you so very much!

I'm sorry, but I only have that cover in a 5x7 size. It isn't my cover, it's Natalie's, and I am only personalizing them for her. I can't alter it in any way. :goodvibes

Can i please have this autograph cover in 4x6 the names are noah and le'roy as well can you add 2012 in there please. Its the cover on your photobucket that has the mickey mouse club house and all if the characters . The one that already says noah .
Thank you very much

Can i please have this autograph cover in 4x6 the names are noah and le'roy as well can you add 2012 in there please. Its the cover on your photobucket that has the mickey mouse club house and all if the characters . The one that already says noah .
Thank you very much

This cover was designed by Penny (ChaosCent). If you would like to have it personalized, you can leave a request at the end of her thread here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1640251 :goodvibes

music mouse I looked at her photbucket and don't see the cover on there . How would I wrote to her with that cover so she knows what i am talking about. Sorry to be a pain I am new to this . thanks

music mouse I looked at her photbucket and don't see the cover on there . How would I wrote to her with that cover so she knows what i am talking about. Sorry to be a pain I am new to this . thanks

It's no problem, I know that sometimes these photobucket accounts are confusing! Here is the link to the image that you are looking for: http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/...?action=view&current=AutographMMClubHouse.jpg Just copy and paste it into her thread with the information that you would like to have it personalized with. :goodvibes

We have a large group of friends going together and was wondering if you could make covers for the kids in the group? I would like the design above and could the read as follows in blue?

Jillian's Autograph Book
Morgan's Autograph Book
Kevin's Autograph Book
Bridget's Autograph Book
Will's Autograph Book
Sophie's Autograph Book
Mollie's Autograph Book

If it is too large of a request, I totally understand.

We have a large group of friends going together and was wondering if you could make covers for the kids in the group? I would like the design above and could the read as follows in blue?

Jillian's Autograph Book
Morgan's Autograph Book
Kevin's Autograph Book
Bridget's Autograph Book
Will's Autograph Book
Sophie's Autograph Book
Mollie's Autograph Book

If it is too large of a request, I totally understand.

Here are your covers :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter