• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

Can I get this JacobsAutograhs2012.jpg for

Kaya in Purple

Owen in Blue

Logan in Green

I also looking for a cover for the back

thanks

We are leaving February 24th for Disney so I know this is kinda last minute. But can I please get an autograph cover of the Disney Princess' that say "Jerrica's Autograph's 2012"

As well as an autograph cover with maybe Barney, Dora, and Spongebob that say Universal Studio's somewhere, and have "Jerrica's Autograph's 2012" DEFINITELY BARNEY though please, that is my two and a half year old's favorite!!

Thank you so much, hope this is the right page for request!!! :)

We are leaving February 24th for Disney so I know this is kinda last minute. But can I please get an autograph cover of the Disney Princess' that say "Jerrica's Autograph's 2012"

As well as an autograph cover with maybe Barney, Dora, and Spongebob that say Universal Studio's somewhere, and have "Jerrica's Autograph's 2012" DEFINITELY BARNEY though please, that is my two and a half year old's favorite!!

Thank you so much, hope this is the right page for request!!! :)

I'm sorry, but I don't have covers like these. You will need to put a request in a new thread out on the main DISign forum board. :goodvibes

Love your covers. Can I get the one with the castle and characters with the following:

Jaxon's Magic Kingdom Adventure 2012
Trevor's Magic Kingdom Adventure 2012

Thanks so much. I love this thread, it has really inspired me.

autograph cards:
I know they exist but I have been through 20 pages and there are sooo many more to go....if anyone can link them here please I would be ectasic!
Tuskerhouse breakfast
Akerhus Dinner
Ohana Breakfast
Chef Mickey Breakfast
Hollywood and vine lunch
1900 park fare dinner
I will keep looking if it is too much work for someone
Thanks!!!

Love your covers. Can I get the one with the castle and characters with the following:

Jaxon's Magic Kingdom Adventure 2012
Trevor's Magic Kingdom Adventure 2012

Thanks so much. I love this thread, it has really inspired me.

I'm so glad that I could inspire you and spread a little Pixie Dust! It looks like we're going to be in WDW at the same time. Fingers crossed for good weather and crowds that aren't too crazy! ;) Here are your covers :goodvibes:

autograph cards:
I know they exist but I have been through 20 pages and there are sooo many more to go....if anyone can link them here please I would be ectasic!
Tuskerhouse breakfast
Akerhus Dinner
Ohana Breakfast
Chef Mickey Breakfast
Hollywood and vine lunch
1900 park fare dinner
Thanks!!!

All of the links are in post #1. There is a category listed there called "Character Meals" with links to half a dozen DISigners' Character Meal Cards (the link should take you right to the character meal section of their photobucket accounts). There are also 5x7 and 8x8 cards for all of the character meals in my photobucket (link in my signature). :goodvibes

Hi everyone. I am so amazed by all the talent on this site. I am make autograph books for my kids for our trip to WDW in Sept. I was wondering if I could get the Stars War cover with Logan 2012 on it and the one with Minnie Mouse and the pink background that says Lauren 2012 Autographs. Thanks.:)

Hi everyone. I am so amazed by all the talent on this site. I am make autograph books for my kids for our trip to WDW in Sept. I was wondering if I could get the Stars War cover with Logan 2012 on it and the one with Minnie Mouse and the pink background that says Lauren 2012 Autographs. Thanks.:)

Here are your covers :goodvibes:

autograph cards:
Tuskerhouse breakfast
Akerhus Dinner
Ohana Breakfast
Chef Mickey Breakfast
Hollywood and vine lunch
1900 park fare dinner
Thanks!!!

Go to page 1 and look under charcter meals and there will be links to the various people who do them according to their size. :goodvibes

Can I get this JacobsAutograhs2012.jpg for:

Ben in Blue

&

Zach in Green

I am also looking for a cover for the back

Thank you so so so so so so much!!!!

One more request?

Could I get Character Meal covers with just the center oval with the wording and Mickeys parts? No other characters on the outside.

One in Red Gingham:
Zach's Character Meals 2012

One in Blue Gingham:
Ben's Character Meals 2012

Many Many Many Thanks!!!!!

Hi, I was wondering if you could make a cover for our WDW trip in 3 weeks for Shawn and Jason (I need Eric too but think I saw it in your album?) Also, do you do Disney Dream cruise covers too? Love your covers!

One more request?

Could I get Character Meal covers with just the center oval with the wording and Mickeys parts? No other characters on the outside.

One in Red Gingham:
Zach's Character Meals 2012

One in Blue Gingham:
Ben's Character Meals 2012

Many Many Many Thanks!!!!!

Here you go :goodvibes:

Can I get this JacobsAutograhs2012.jpg for:

Ben in Blue

&

Zach in Green

I am also looking for a cover for the back

Thank you so so so so so so much!!!!

Here are your covers :goodvibes:

Try this one for the back:

Hi, I was wondering if you could make a cover for our WDW trip in 3 weeks for Shawn and Jason (I need Eric too but think I saw it in your album?) Also, do you do Disney Dream cruise covers too? Love your covers!

Thanks! It looks like we're heading for WDW just a couple of days after you set sail. Fingers crossed for good weather for both of us!! Here are your covers :goodvibes:

Thank you. I may ask for some covers soon, still trying to decide which we want to use. First trip to Disney with my 5 children. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter